>wanted to put 400 in ETH

>credit card has been fucking up the whole week

dodged a bullet

When will alts recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/maqhyJt
discord.gg/xvBuxzH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tomorrow and Saturday. All of that bitcoin money is about to move to top alts before 12/10. Don't forget the 3 forks before 2018 either. Shorter lined up for easiest money ever on wall street.

get in eth NOW

I don't see the appeal of big tits anymore.

After months and months I convinced my small tit fiancee to have a threesome with our mutual friend who has goddamn gigantic tits and wanted to fuck me since High School.

I wasn't allowed to fuck the friend, only get a shared blowjob with her and my fiancee, but I did manage to get a titfuck since my fiancee can't and was squeezing her tits while me and my girl went at it as well. It felt the same.

B cup DD cup it's the same fucking shit just slightly larger but the effect was literally the same.. Why do people obsess over titties so much?

just jealous no girl with decent tits will every like you

But I literally just had a threesome with a girl with huge tits.

They're fun and different but a great, thick ass will make a man happier for longer

just jealous no girl with decent tits will every like you

MUUUUUUUUHHHHH DICCCKKKKKKKK!!!!! WHO DIS?!?!?!?!?

Should probably join this group to help you make your decisions.

discord.gg/maqhyJt

I don't see the appeal either, but this needs to be pointed out:
>I did manage to get a titfuck since my fiancee can't
>B cup DD cup it's the same fucking shit just slightly larger but the effect was literally the same

nigger detected

Lmao I had the same thing happened. Tried to buy eth at $475 earlier this week and my bank rejected it thinking it was a fraud.

Idk man it's in my fucking genetic code I don't understand why I love big tits I just do and just seeing that picture makes my mind go a little wild.
Plus the way they bounce in your face when they ride your dick!! All my gf have had at least full C I'm just attracted to them

cuck

the titfuck wasn't even that good though

just felt like super soft skin

similar situation happened to me
>tried to sell all my BTC when it hit $4k
>transactions never went through
>tried again later at $5.5k
>same deal
>tried at $7k, $8.4, $9k, $10.5k
>transactions always fail
call it God or the Force or karma, there is definitely a higher power looking out for me

>after the crash
>tried to sell at 16k
>transactions never went through
>tried again later at 13k
>same deal
>tried at 5k

We're successfully pumping a fuck load of alts right now. join the discord

discord.gg/xvBuxzH

I like all shapes and sizes of breasts. I married a titcow but find myself lusting for the A cup at work. I would never betray my wife tho.

I call it you fell for the butch will actually make you more dust meme

Big tits feed newborns more reliably and often. Thats why.