Would Veeky Forums play a campaign in this universe?

Would Veeky Forums play a campaign in this universe?

Also, armature maps/world building general.

Other urls found in this thread:

geology.com/sea-level-rise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll assume you mean 'amateur'.

i'm already playing in asoiaf game

Literally everyone has a "Riverlands" nowadays. Just make up a language for it so it doesn't immediately look like ASOIAF knockoff. And this must be a pretty small island to have such giant mountains in the north and so few in the south.

Pic is my own setting map. Questions, comments appreciated.

here's one of my older, embarrassingly illogical, and translated from scandishit maps. currently remaking it using my shitty wacom, hopefully it'll turn out better.

senpai please don't use the textures that photoshop comes with by default, make your own. it takes 5 seconds.
polish the borders, just use magic selection and stroke
find a better font, something like fette fraktur. something that burzum album covers don't have, you know?
get a better version of free_mountains, that's the blurry low res one. nicely done on brushing them on though.

>f a m wordfilters to senpai

this is a change i am okay with

Ugh, I don't like the mountain brush. You can tell it's just a repeating set of patterns. I just hand drew them.
Fraktur looks like a good font.
>Custom textures
For what purpose? I think it looks okay for the forests.

looks just like the pixellated as fuck mountain brush from deviantart

photoshop's standard textures really are not good looking, it'd probably look better to just use a high res cloud render at like 95% transparency, and then overlay with some dark green.

That map looks suspiciously like Westeros friendo

If Dorne was backwards then it'd basically be Westeros

If a species has no bones, would it be immune to being attacked by blunt weapons?

It obviously wouldn't suffer damage to it's inherent structural integrity, but unless it's a jello creature that regenerates it's going to suffer from bruises, abrasions, possibly whiplash and discombobulation of organs etc

lots of fun ways to incorporate it into combat, instead of smashing it's bones you might tear it's organs with blunt force

r u sure it doesn't look like anything else?

It's Sorestew.

No, not really.

Yes. Just watch Spongebob or play Dwarf Fortress.

>Without any nerves, all it can feel is ANGER!

At this rate I would play anything.

>burg and borg

REEEEEEEEEEE

What language is this?

i know
borg is scandishit for fortress
burg is anglificishit for borough
forgive me

borough is anglishit for fortress, senpai.

It's based on Manx.

Here a maps I'm working on, it's based on this : geology.com/sea-level-rise/

I plan to add the main scientific center, hospital and some place of interest. It's for a post-apo setting I'm trying to write.

Here's mine made for my dark fantasy setting.

And also one with names of geographical lands.