client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

games.mindseyesociety.org/mage-the-awakening/mage-the-awakening-enchanting-guide/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDMFcwTzFrdkl2ckk/view?pref=2&pli=1
youtu.be/HnTMrXuHi30?t=13m56s
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48270532/#48275929
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow that was fast!

Jumpers, how bad have you let things get?

What the hell are soulstones for in Mage? I'm looking shit up to figure out what some of the uses for prime are, and as far as I can tell there's no actual use to the fucking things, but you can make them anyway.

Also, can you make grimoires that awaken people outside WoD?

You use them to make a sanctuary. If you make one with a soulstone you don't have to worry about paradox when you cast things in it and things are also a bit easier to cast.

I was thinking about using my prime magic (which was the one I maxxed) to make some armor out of solid magic.

Rolled 8 (1d8)

15. WH40k Imperium
Age 30
Drop In
Holy Terra
Pilot
Blank, Restraint, Culexus (300)
Angel of Death (-300)
Imperial Creed (-350)
Multifunction Data Slate
Penitent Gear (-450
Kill Team (-550)
The Long Way Around, Warp Currents, Dark Millenium (0)

Poppy- (Sister of Battle, Shield of Piety, Faith Powers, Penitent Gear, Flamer)
Helmet Bro- (Guardsmen, Martial Training, Tactical Genius, Flashlight and T-Shirt, Stormtrooper Gear, Dosh)
Giorgio- (Techpriest, Technical Training, Arch-Magos, Cyber-Technician, Mechanicus Implants)
Eris- (Drop In, Pilot, Blank, Multifunction Data Slate)
Spinnerette- (Citizen, Imperial Creed, Voice of Divinity, Advanced Med-kit, Multifunction Data Slate)
Karlant Skullbleeder- (SPES MARINE, Astartes Implants, Primarch's Blood, They Shall Know No Fear, Astartes Scout Gear)

This place again? Uh, anyways, time to get to work. I'm pretty sure that between all of my social/charisma perks I can get to see the Emperor; then it's a simple matter of using my Warframe to heal him with the Embodiment of the Oro. I don't know what's going to happen after that, but I'm pretty sure I can just lay low on Holy Terra/in my Warehouse if/when shit hits the fan. My second priority is making sure that absolutely nothing gets into the Warehouse, because I have the Webmage Chaos Tap in there as well as a lot of Heresy Dark Chocolate from 1984, and that's just asking for an unholy Chocolate Golem to devour mankind. I'll probably take shifts with Eris sitting next to it with our Blanks up. Oh, and we met a Space Marine named Karlant Skullbleeder who wants to come with us. His hobbies include killing heretics, killing xenos, making skulls bleed, and painting (with skull blood). His friends call him Karl.

1. R-Type
2. King Arthur
3. Lovecraft
4. Generation Kill
5. Commorragh
6. Young Justice
7. Xiaolin Showdown
8. Fairy Tale

I currently have a Cryst-Fairy from Bravely Default that I got for Free! She's awesome and managed to ensure that I see her actions through Rose Colored Glasses. She then proceeded to act like a little quest Navi and is surprisingly useful by all accounts. The enchantment in question is very strict and has a lot of rules but is super effective as long as she's useful to the victim-party. Currently the only ones even suspicious is the Symbiotes that I've had for decades who have Tinker Shards of Medical and Biology know-how and are basically a tinker-tech/organic black box system that I set in place during a paranoid moment in which I hired freaking Accord, a guy whose superpower was that the more complex the problem the better his planning can become with no known limit, to teach them how to hide and they've been used to store a lot of know-how in the background..

Nah nothing man. I've had some plans backfire or go south but nothing that I couldn't fix on my own. Still working on Steven Universe Jump. >So many Crystals!

They're a type of super voodoo symbol from what I understand. Able to allow you to establish a zone of 'non-vulgar magic' where magic of the type you've got like 5 dots in is able to be used ad... This. Also it may not be totally legal but Wireless Interface with the Sanctuary may make you a mobile zone of 'non-vulgar magic' so that may or may not be a thing.

>mfw I realize it's for purchase in the items section and recognize what the things are
I feel like an idiot.

Also, what the hell are imbued items? There seems to be some kind of artificing going on in mage but there's not enough explanation to understand on the wiki.

I'm pretty sure pic related will call me out if I let anything get too bad.

I started 2 months before the outbreak in Generic Zombie Apocalypse and did nothing to prevent it.

Enchanted stuff.

Imbued Items are those enchanted with the Imbue Item (Prime 3) spell. Rather than alter the properties of the item itself, Imbue Item confers upon it the ability to call down magic from the Supernal Realms. The magics of an Imbued Item may apply to the bearer – referred to as a persistent effect – or be triggered at their command – a contingent effect. Imbuing an item, even with very simple effects, requires many hours of painstaking ritual, even for the most enlightened masters. Atlantean Runes are invariably employed to decrease the effort required to make the enchantment Indefinite. Conditional Durations may be used as well, but rarely are; few mages are willing to risk a cunning foe disarming them in the midst of danger.

The primary purposes of Imbued Items are threefold. The first is to allow a Mage to carry more spells on their pattern than they would ordinarily be capable of, as Imbued Items count as half as many spells for the purposes of Spell Tolerance. The second is to allow a Mage – or Sleepwalker – to cast a spell which would normally be unavailable to them. A nominal investment in Prime and some cunningly-chosen contingent effects can rapidly compound a Cabal’s effectiveness. The third is to bypass the duration cap of one month on spells affecting a “living” pattern, as an Imbued Item with a persistent effect will reapply the effect as long as it is borne with no extra effort on the part of the enchanter. (Though occasional refuelling of its mana supply may be required)

Why?

Still have not unlocked the secret of Infinite Kaga Works.

I wanted to rebuild civilization from the ashes of the old world. Zombies reduced the human population until it reach numbers that Earth could support while retaining genetic diversity without extreme environmental damage.

With most of the population living under my protection, a single powerful government could rule the world without corruption.

Short answer: I wanted to watch the world burn.

Obviously. What kind of weirdo goes to a zombie apocalypse jump to avert the zombie apocalypse?

Whats with this spell tolerance thing? I can't find information on it with a look at the wiki.

To add to what I posted hereYou can find more from this link

games.mindseyesociety.org/mage-the-awakening/mage-the-awakening-enchanting-guide/

Thanks.

>every jump I'm a random hobo stealing everything

>Not only stealing information and blueprints, because you can obviously make it much better with the skills you've picked up.

So, people! What are some good first jumps? Not trying for any sort of theme or anything.

I'm an inexplicable old man who uses Guardian from SMT to show up in the path of heroes (often in hilariously dangerous places like volcanoes and ancient labyrinths) to sell them increasingly powerful magical equipment, buy off all the random crap they find, and level them up using Inner Self from Demon's Souls while offering vague, generic advice that will help them later on. I make no effort to explain myself and brush off any questions with "I'm just a wandering hermit."

Spell tolerance is how many spells you can have active on yourself before the magic begins to strain you and it gets progressively harder to cast more spells. Or use supernatural abilities in general, really.

Fortunately it's based on your stamina, so Jumpers can probably ignore the rule. Since so many people seem to be either using CC or converting spells, rather than using MtAw magic straight up, it's also not something most people will have to deal with.

Have to get the tools and raw materials too, I can't just wish them into existence yet.

>I can't just wish them into existence
You're not trying hard enough.

Wouldn't a Forge Destiny loop blow that out of the water though?

I mean, you kind of literally can if you're a mage.

I'm unfamiliar with that. If it's trying to use the Forge Destiny spell to stack successes then it would probably run into the issue that, as per the rules:
>If a mage attempts to influence another artificially created destiny, she must overcome the Potency of the spell used by the mage who originally imposed the artificial fortune.
Which is to say putting another destiny on someone/thing requires beating out the first destiny.

>Over 400 jumps in
>have specialized in hoboing and stealing shit perks
>can literally rob people blind and steal their hearts without damaging their bodies
>can get to or from anywhere in less than a day, picking up vittles along the way
>neglect all else when a hobo or thief perk tree is presence

Step up your game, scrub

>at jump #5

chill man

That reads more like it would only apply if you were altering the originally artificially created destiny, rather than just adding another on top. Like, it specifically says, 'influence another' which doesn't have any relevance for adding more destinies.

I only make things better (like i did in Black Bullet) or worse (Worm, RWBY...)
I don't LET things go badly, but that's often for the worst

Forge Destiny loop circumvents that I'm pretty sure actually by just making the same destiny but stronger every time.

Good point.

Oh, I get it, silly me. If your destiny includes the casting of further spells, as well as whatever you're trying to do, you could do that.

You'd run into spell control rules, which are much harder to get around, (and mana costs but Jumpers can get around that) but again, using this in a different system, assuming it works roughly the same, would get around that too.

Rolled 1 (1d8)

16. Fairytale
Age 15
Drop In
Hargeon Town
Requip (800) (Rolled, Traded Up)
Take Over: Satan Soul (-200) (Rolled)
Resilience (-300)
Because I Have My Friends (-600)
Motion Sickness, Evil Twin, Bounty (0)

Poppy- (Card Magic, Flattening Magic, Agility)
Helmet Bro- (Jet Magic, Heaven's Eye, Resilience)
Giorgio- (Sand Magic, Archive, Resilience)
Eris- (Fortune Telling, Guns Magic, Charisma)
Spinnerette- (Acid Magic, Binding Magic, Resilience)
Karl Skullbleeder- (Palm Magic, Guns Magic, Charisma)

I'm pretty much just going to hang out on my island, fortifying it against attack and all that. Somewhere along the way my evil twin joined up with the Dark Guild that was trying to assassinate me, which ended in a confrontation over a volcano where he declared his undying hatred for me. I flew up and used my Gazerbeams to destroy the ground underneath him; the look on his face was priceless.

1. R-Type
2. King Arthur
3. Lovecraft
4. Generation Kill
5. Commorragh
6. Young Justice
7. Xiaolin Showdown
8. Mahou Sensei Negima

Eh, guys I was gone to get a bite to eat and now I can't find my copy of Steven Universe Jump, it left a large pile of my favorite laptop that now is very dead behind as well. So now I'm using my desktop and going to do it over again, thank god I keep most of my data on an external, but when I went to look over to the Jumpchain file I can't freaking find the damn jump. Can someone link it to me?

What happened to your laptop?

Masters of Magic.

Okay this should be it. Got a link because having the jump files on mobile are suffering.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDMFcwTzFrdkl2ckk/view?pref=2&pli=1

Looks like someone, not pointing fingers but it is mine, was looking for too much out of an eight year old laptop and it finally bit the dust. There's only so much that mataining a device can do, so I think it was just it's time. Bless it's machine spirit. I've had that thing for nearly a decade and if I can I'll recover it again, but that is for another time.

Link?

Thank you! Have a kitten in payment!

Your welcome Gaunlet, sorry for the loss of your laptop.

Jumpers, what does your Wrath look like?

I don't know what a warth is, but she's got a great sense of style. Very cinematic.

So wait, I didn't understand last threads Shitstorm about Railgun.

Do you mean you can only take spy capstone perk within one of jumps, not both?

You aren't allowed to go to both jumps. If you do, don't talk about it, because it's in defiance of a jump maker ruling, and fiat rulings are all equally valid. You aren't allowed to ignore it.

I thought most of the thread was okay with jumping both and Reploid said "okay you can do it" at some point

I thought the reason you couldn't was because esper and magic is incompatible in the same mind. get around that and you're ok.

No, that was one user taking quotes from reploid about why you aren't allowed to jump both, and responses to people who were asking questions about an update ruining their build, out of context to serve his argument.

Ignore the filename. Apparently I can't type when saving images.

What names did you guys use for yourselves in jump?

So I was going through the Raildex jump and was wondering what would a Level 5 Teleporter with Malleable Reality could do ?

I figure I just get a new name every Jump where I'm not a drop-in. When I am, I just go by the last name I used.

Well generally i use a variation of my irl name but some jumps actually give you the opportunity to choose a new name/title so here's mine (that i can actually remember):

RWBY Color Name: Maxwell Mahogany
Elona Epithet: The Archive
Pacific Rim Jaeger Name: Jumper Voyage

That's her there on the left.

Teleport objects based solely on size, ignoring durability and mass and anything else. Teleport peoples' organs out of them, or teleport one layer of their flesh off at a time. Teleport parts of your body while leaving the rest where it is, yet still leave them connected to the rest of you. Flicker back and forth so fast you're effectively in multiple places at once. Fuse things together by teleporting them into each other, leaving them functional.

As a being I am known the Wayfarer, although I've gone by countless aliases and usually assume a mortal name for convenience.

Won't all jumpers have "malleable reality" after going to all these weird places?

> Hating your resources that much
What are you? Admiral Tony Stark?

Dunno if we're talking about the same thing but I'm talking about the perk in Raildex that enable your powers to grow in weird ways the more mentally unhinged you get.

A better than the shitty anime Sacred Seven jump when?

Rolled 6 (1d8)

17. R-Type
Age 35
Researcher
R-Type
K-Type (900)
Bydo Lab Chief (700)
Renaissance Man (400)
R-9A Arrowhead
Weird Baby Cat Bydo Thing (200)
R-9A Figurine
Bydogen Supply (-200)
Auto-Scrolling, Legendary Hero (0)

I guess I'll help out in the war effort, since I'd rather have sweet, sweet knowledge than big spaceships, like the last time I was here. I'll name the Bydo creature "Isis".

1. Masters of Magic
2. King Arthur
3. Lovecraft
4. Generation Kill
5. Commorragh
6. Young Justice
7. Xiaolin Showdown
8. Mahou Sensei Negima

Steaven Universe Jump 028:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Cat Fingers [+200]
They're Coming [+300]
Identity: Half-Gem (Experimental: Eldar Soul Stone) [-500]
Perks:
Now Your Voice is Crystal-Clear! [Free]
Hybrid Physiology [Free]
Monster Buddies [-300]
Items:
Fridge Full Of Cookie Cats [-50]
Wacky Sack Novelty Backpack [-50]
Fire Salt [Free]
Magical Animal (Wolf) [-100]
Temple Room Access [-200]

That's Why They Believe In Us [-300]
(__) (Half-Gem: Eldar Soul Stone)
Hybrid Physiology [Free]
Emotional Flux [-100]
Gem Lore [-100]
Gem Weapon [Free]
Peace and Love on the Planet Earth [-200]

Silica (Half-Gem Eldar Soul Stone)
Hybrid Physiology [Free]
Gem Weapon [Free]
Emotional Flux [-100]
Monster Buddies [-300]

Cryst-Fairy (Half-Gem Shard of a Blue Pendent)
Long Perspective [Free]
Really [-100]
Bubbler Technique [Free]
Confounded Warps, How Do They Work? [-200]

What beautiful blue color...

---------------------------------------------------
>>Iji (1000)
Identity, Perks, and Items
1000>Technician -000
1000>Technical Expertise (Free Technician) -000
0800>Face to Face -200
0600>Overclock (Discount Technician) -200
0200>Nanomaster (Discount Technician) -400
0200>Freak Ray (Free Technician) -000
0000>Aggressive Nanites -200
---------------------------------------------------
Mainly here for Nanomaster, perkwise. Drains energy/magic from whatever, to the point of lethality. Good stuff.

In setting, rebuild, i guess. I've got the tech to do it, just a matter of clearing out the undesirables. Start a government or something, starting with a military and working from there. that's assuming there's nothing already in place. The people who resurrected

Aggressive nanites i took almost exclusively because of a video i watched earlier today, about how laser guns (specifically eldar) work. Fucking terrifying. youtu.be/HnTMrXuHi30?t=13m56s
tl;dw: you're dead before the visible light hits you, or rather where the light stops where you were before you fell over dead

Source?

Male Jumps - Noel Ua Dún Scáith or just Noel
Female Jumps - Noe Ua Dún Scáith or just Noe
RWBY - Noel Abu-Nehebbu-Kau
Pacific Rim Jaeger - Guardian Alpha
Naruto (Female) - Senju Noe
Okami - Yuushi (Traveller)
A:TLA and A:tLoK - Noru (you should have seen Katara's face when she realised I was the same guy they travelled with for a while)

...hmm, that's all I remember for now. However, I'm not exactly the most imaginative of people I'm afraid.

Rolled 4 (1d5)

aha. forgot to roll.

1.Smite
2.MSN
3.MT
4.SCP
5.thread's choice?

Sometimes I worry about falling to Khorne
But then I don't
Because I don't think even becoming a demon would stop me from hating fucking demons

I just missed all the LoT's discussion on the last thread. But anyway, I want to contribute, specially after seeing how many people liked to have solar system-sized ships

>Not having a bigger on the inside ship, literally an universe size maze
>Not making the ship itself be smaller than 12m on the outside
>Not fusing the ship with one of your hiveminded bodies on its spiral-lagann transformer form
>Not making all the crew an endless stream of chaos fueled cyber-demons
>Not making the key estructures (AKA organs and engines) planet sized bosses, Faudo style
>Not making the ship work under cartoon phsyics, allowing it to shallow bigger ships, throw planets at others and
>Not basing its design on a mecha version of yourself.

There have been a lot of Jumps since the last time I actually got mad. Kinda forgot about how I looked.

Like most around here, I don't really have a 'concrete' name anymore. I may use my background's name for a while, though. When dealing with others, I usually present myself as an ally, a common friend or something like that.

When dealing with higher entities, I'm used to be called Auguste or 'Gus'.

You already a demon.

>Ripping off other characters this hard
How about 'Not being original'?

>out of context to serve his argument.
And then immediately realizing I’d taken it out of context and telling people to ignore it.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48270532/#48275929

>Because I don't think even becoming a demon would stop me from hate fucking demons
FTFY
We all know its true, no reason trying to deny it.

>Spoiler
I used to wonder
Until I went to Berserk

Eureka of Terra

I don't want to get too edgy, but there are some special denizens of hell that deserve far worse.

>A game based on being the 'greatest Crossover SI ever'
>Implying that you could ever be original

some aliases ,or rather local names I've had.
The Interrobang
Dr. Maxwell Infinity, Surgeon general of the United States
His divine Majesty Rosh-Bosh
SCP-3000
Vance Blick

Tim Roddle and went slytherin, freaked Dumbledore and Voldemort the hell out.

Who here has given sci fi weapons like lightsabers to fantasy world denizens?

>inb4 "but light sabers are really hard to use guise"

Well, since I had to work with Chaos, we were fighting the gods in Dragonlance...

So, I decided to give my allies power armor, and all kinds of scifi guns. Even the dragons. Especially the dragons.

Well, I /used/ one in Sword and Sorcery, but I didn't really give them to anyone else.

Oh, forgot:
Gensoukyou Title - The Eternal Traveller

Very calm, very focused and deliberate, and just plain overwhelming. There's a reason why I imagine that "Surge of Mantra" plays whenever I get that angry.

Go Muggleborn in Slytherin for extra points.

I think you men Half-blood.
Though a muggleborn in Slytherin would be interesting enough anyway.

Modern technology normally does the trick.

What's this from and is it worth watching?

GATE

It's weeb meth, if you're a weeb and you watch it it makes you increasingly paranoid and retarded.

GATE: And Thus the JDSF Fought There
And no. It's really not. Unless you like Japanwank and edgy death lolis

I'll pass, thanks.

It is if you know what you're in for. I mean with all it's downsides... F4s fucking up a dragon with sidewinders.

I like edgy death lolis, but Rory isn't really that.

It's passable, kinda, but the fandom makes the show unwatchable.

That...... that sounds amazing.

It's an interesting premise horribly, horribly fucked up by the creators.

>Guts
>Human

Yeah, no.

What about the horror of an airborne cavalry attack on traditional mounted cavalry.

That was pretty kek

For what it's worth, you have to be a really fucked up person to earn the wrath of me, and I don't mean just anger, I mean "release all self-imposed restraints and show them what it means to fight the observers favorite entertainer" considering I can barely look at a stray cat and not feel the need to give it a home and place with the help of Gaia.

>what does it look like?
Hard to describe, I don't become a monster or anything like that, rather thanks to SAO and the "stupid magician" perk I can maintain my human form and still use all of my monstrous, rather eldritch, might. I was commonly described to not appear angry but serious, sad even. Everything falls apart, the scenery changes, reflecting the warping affects of my full power presence, colors invert, every event is orchestrated like a fine piece of music for elimination of imminent threats. It's not a pretty sight at all, the wrath of a man that just wants people to be happy.

So I've just gotten to Endless legend this chain and wasn't able to afford the matter Arcana to make things from Dust. Other than GUNM and Generator Rex, where can I pick up nanites that can either build things, or shift forms rapidly?

Iji maybe?

Red faction, the nanoforge is pretty sweet.