Should I take all my savings away from stocks and buy bitcoins or is it a bubble about to burst?

Should I take all my savings away from stocks and buy bitcoins or is it a bubble about to burst?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xvBuxzH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should have a diverse portfolio

buy Ethereum
when the BTC bubble bursts, ETH is predicted to replace it and be equally high one day

You should give your money to me, chink.

It's a bit more like online gambling, it's cool if you want to play market speculator with small amounts as long as you understand it bottomline is a scam

This. Except fuck him. Give it to me.

This is a tulip fever tier bubble that will cause many suicides

Yea, if your old and wealthy. No point in putting pennies into things that might yield a thousand or two if you're under 30.

I want you to tell me when this bubble bursts. At 30,000? Will it make to 50,000? Maybe we should jump in.

It bursts when I pop it and not until then.

I'm not taking responsability for you losing your cash nor for you losing an opportunity to make cash. I don't want that on my counsciousness.

I do think it is a bubble, there just aren't that many transactions using bitcoin for the currency to be worth that much so it's market value is being driven just by speculation, but it might take a long time to burst.

Right now it's mostly just used to buy drugs. I expect cryptos will still exist in the future, tho.

If they knew when it was going to pop, why would they tell you the truth? Wouldn’t it make more sense to mislead you with false information so they can directly benefit from your gullible stupidity?

The market is not your friend.

all in on REQ, trust me on this

This is a good point, and I will account it to my calculations.

no

You can do the following just to be safe.

How much would you've made in stocks during the year? like 10%?

Buy btc, make 10%, sell and then invest in stocks.

I'd say you're honestly safe until $250,000

all in xmr

participate in pump and dumps. it's literally the only way to make money in this fucking crypto market without just being lucky. you can join the largest group on discord
discord.gg/xvBuxzH

Actually made me laugh

lol hello boomer
hear about us on msnbc tonight?

Bigpump just shut down and exit scammed everyone you fucktard

ALLIN in MUSICOIN. Now.

few thousand are a lot actually if you come from shitty country with wage of 300$ a month

people have been saying that the bubble is about to burst for literally years. buy bitcoin

It will never get replaced. The "old tech" is a meme. Bitcoin has thousands of incredibly gifted people working on it and updating it. Anyone with half a brain understands the scam that is centralized banking and these talented people are working day and night to make the biggest economic revolution in human history a reality, fueled by hatred on the government/banks. This is literally their legacy to humanity.

I also thought for a long time that bitcoin was only feeding off of being first mover and then it would die, but i dont think so anymore. That being said, it doesnt mean ethereum wont be equally gigantic in a couple of years if smart contracts get mass adopted.

its not going to collapse. every sell wall i have seen gets chewed right up and spit out.