How unethical would it be to drug your players without them knowing?

How unethical would it be to drug your players without them knowing?

My group is dull as hell and is forcing me to handhold them through the campaign as they can't be creative for the life of them. I'm considering putting a THC extract in their drinks to set the mood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How unethical would it be to drug your players without them knowing?
Somewhere between "extremely" and "ludicrously", Mr. Cosby.

That's poisoning and is legally considered battery. You can go to jail for it.

Remember not to drop the soap when you're in the pen, homeboy.

Pure THC will make them even more boring dude.

If you're gonna commit a felony, please at least know how to accomplish your goal.

Either this is bait, or you're fucking dumb.

>How unethical would it be to drug your players without them knowing?
If you don't want us to know, why did you tell us just now, Chris?

Yeah that.

I say go for it though. After you go to jail I'm looking forward to someone from the group sharing the resulting sorry

OP, you're going to need some angel dust. Trust me. Every game is funnier with angel dust. Make sure you lock the doors and barricade the windows.

Fuck that. Just use LSD, so they think they're actually in the game.
Now, remember to cross the border before the police arrive.

I, otoh, think it's totally fine. Would you mind passing me your contact information, OP?

that is chris who?

I'm pretty sure there's no penalty for secretly drugging people with a controlled substance.

OP, you're breaking the unspoken social contract rule number 5016892: Don't drug people for no reason.

But he has a reason. It's just a bad one.

>I want to drug my players with cannabis, date-rape style
Seriously, faggot?

fuck off randy

whoops, you're right. Then it falls under social contract rule number 5057249: Have an arguably good reason to drug people before doing so.
Fuck off Randy

What if one of them was allergic to THC and died? Probably wouldn't be so hilarious then op

What could be funnier than poisoning people and having them die because of it? Not nearly as hilarious if they all survive, is it? Can't even make a proper assassination plot with that!

OP needs to drug himself too, that way the police at least need to work on it for a little. Better yet, OP you need to leave someone else undrugged.

The only thing I've heard of more unethical than this is the DM that locked the group in the house and set himself on fire to try and immolate them all in a murder-suicide because he had suicidal narcissistic depression.

That's almost as unethical as giving pop quizzes and then withholding pizza based on the answers.

I dare say it's almost like demanding people use coasters.

that's when you know your social circles are turning square and everything starts to go to shit.

If i would be your player and you would do it to me, be sure you would miss few teeths afterwards

And then you get one of their asses fired if they work in a drug free workplace. I hope you get ass raped by Tyrone the AIDS infested buttmaster in prison.

How about you just tell them they are boring, or simply suggest you guys get smashed or light a joint. I feel your pain, but you will achieve no good, boring ppl will still be boring when drugged.

>Better yet, OP you need to leave someone else undrugged.
Now we're talking!

THC extract probably won't give the desired effect. Acid is better, but either way what you are planning is both illegal and a dick move.

I would have to spend every ounce of willpower in me to avoid an aggravated assault or attempted murder charge.

And were I successful, I'd still call the cops on you and do everything in my power to destroy you on social media afterwards.

Very unethical. Also a crime in many jurisdictions.

Good thing cornhole is a traditional game, user: you'll be playing a lot of it.

Do consider antagonising an american cop, the air-holes would do you good.
Alternatively, how about you drug their characters?
You could at least have some MEMORABLE encounters whilst the party wizard is tripping balls on not!LSD

Not worth it man, if you aren't enjoying your sessions just don't play with them or try changing system/style of stories

This entire thread is stupid, and so is OP, or he's baiting masterfully, which might be worse.

>putting THC extract in their drinks

You should do it, OP, it will be a lot of fun explaining to your players why their drinks have a layer of oil floating in them.

expect the fbi to knock on your door soon

Conversely, maybe you're boring and think too highly of yourself/your adventure? Perhaps your being too restrictive. Remember, all players are boring players when their best option is to solve their problems by stabbing them.

What's the story so far, and why are they boring?

So has anyone actually played a RPG with their friends during an acid trip? How was it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsion
It's okay, not everyone went to junior high, I guess.

>Thine Face When thou eateth the breade madde wyth grainne afflictted wyth Ye Olde Ergotte.

>Implying emulsions are stable

Unless you're expecting people to down their drinks like shots, that shit's gonna separate into two phases in a manner of minutes. And we're not even talking about how much effort it would take to emulsify THC in soft drinks. And lastly, it would almost certainly leave a nice, imposing slick of oil on the inside of your cup, unless your cups are made of some polar substance.

That just means that they know it's already too late

Extremely unethical and criminal but you should do it anyway and stream it for us.