She's a sassy strong independant black assassin who don't need no constructed playability!

She's a sassy strong independant black assassin who don't need no constructed playability!

Side question: can you do the -2 if you're at 1 loyalty?

No, otherwise walkers with a -X could fire it off for infinity.

Tell us more about your opinions on Israel.

Ah, true. Alright then.

Dude, shut up. This card is the product of pure desperation to appeal to people who don't actually play MTG in significant numbers. And look, now women and minorities have been rewarded with a Planeswalker worse than Tibalt!

Wait, what? What the fuck is the point of that first ability?

Won't she just die since she has no counters when she comes back in? Haven't played in a little while, but I thought if you flicker a PW they'll come back in as if it had none.

She re-enters with 5 counters.

>Paying 4 mana for a Pacifism that costs you 2 life per turn, and your opponent can attack
This card is actually fucking awful. The -1 is hilarious. The -2 is good but it's just not enough by itself, especially since it drops her into Bolt range.

Walkers enter with their loyalty in counters.

>no constructed playability
>from the limited set that's only legal in eternal anyway
>on a BW card
what were you expecting? hell, she's even a solid card, built to be long and grindy, but not a bad package for the cost.

I-is this real? A 4-mana BW walker that fits my deck's playstyle, and it's a waifu too?

>waifu
cuck detected

To be honest. I see nothing wrong with her. She's a walker that recycles herself for all sorts of bullshi

>This card is the product of pure desperation to appeal to people who don't actually play MTG in significant numbers
Could you explain how this is true, other than "card art features a non-white, non-male character"? It sounds like you're just butthurt that they put a black lady on the card art.

>All sorts of bullshit
Like what? She's a Bob that's less proactive, draws less cards, costs more mana, and needs 2 colours. This is Tibalt tier.

the character was specifically a black woman for the sake of having a black woman in magic, explicitly to appeal to black women. That has way more to do with the character than the card, but god knows once someone calls SJW anons get all hot and bothered.

>She murders the White male King
>Charachter concept is completly oop
>Instantly gets planeswalke status

>less proactive
bob doesn't make your opponent discard. If you're playing kaya you better be leaning more toward control than aggro, in which case discard is absolutely proactive.

She's also a bob that doesn't make you lose 7+ life if you reveal a gurmag angler, doesn't make you reveal your draws, and a bob that makes your opponent discard. Its not going to beat bob, but it'll be fine in limited and EDH.

>instantly gets planeswalker status
yeah, because it's not like any other planeswalkers have ever been introduced well after their spark ignited

Discard stops being worthwhile as soon as your opponent is in topdeck mode. And if you're playing control, why are you running this and not Jace?

MY ORZHOV WALKER IS A FUCKING NEGRO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TEYSA CUM BACK BBY

I want to say that this is bad, but I said that about Liliana...

She's probably not gonna see play, tho, what with being a Conspiracy card.

>but it'll be fine in limited
BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING PLANESWALKER

THE ENTIRE REASON IT'S AT MYTHIC RARE IS BECAUSE IT _ISN'T_ FINE IN LIMITED

>EDH
WALKERS ARE HORSESHIT IN EDH, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT THE ENTIRE TABLE HAS A MOTIVATION TO KILL

NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAGICALLY PROTECT HER AND RIDE HER TO VICTORY

You realise there's been like 3 different BW Sorins right? Some of them have even been good.

Let's wait until it comes out.

Veeky Forums is terrible at judging cards.

Nothing is worse than tibalt. This card is actually playable even if it's very situational. Seems this was made with edh and multiplayer in mind, yes. Tibalt is straight up unplayable.

And discards. Not great, not random or anything, but that -2 is a repeatable +2 ca in slow matches, that's huge.

>black and white
TRIGGERED

Planeswalkers are all auto-mythics, regardless of complexity, playability, or importance.

Teysa a shit. Last conspiricy gave us an Izzet walker, which is fine as Izzet is best guild, accept no substitutes.

So.. she is just useless.

>tap out, exile her
>untap, -2 disrupt/draw
>mana open to protect or disrupt

Seems good. GOES RIGHT INTO MY EDH DECK

If you put their abilities on a random enchantment that could be attacked, they'd still be mythic. Walkers dominate limited when played.

What's the point of blinking her out?

She cream filled baby

Right I'm going food shopping, this thread better be a shitshow when I get back.

This is an average walker that will blow over because it's only available in limited and eternal formats. Sure, she does some nice things, but in general, not enough to be an impact. If you could cast her abilities like instants on the other hand..

Still doesn't change the fact that planeswalkers are broken crutch cards for terribads to make themselves feel better without spending mana.

That's a funny way of saying Gruul, followed by simic.

Reset counters. Protects her for a turn while your mana or board is less than ideal.

I like it.

Gruul is babby's first deck, and simic is overated AT best

She comes back with five loyalty.

>Gruul, followed by Simic
Reverse the order there, user, and you'd have some patrician-tier tastes.

Although I will admit, Gruul has better waifus

I thought that this would just be a standard, maybe legendary creature. For a Planeswalker card the design is terrible, and that isn't even mentioning the mechanics. At least give her a better pose.

>planeswalker that's unplayable basically everywhere
As a dirty fucking casual hey nice thanks.

>this misinformed opinion
>coming from someone who likes izzet
Hardly surprising. I bet you play modern too. Izzet is the equivalent of rolling a glass cannon mage. If you win, no one cares because you do 9 billion damage instantly, and if you lose, no one cares, because you're fragile as all fuck.

Now Gruul, on the other hand, has a very diverse strategy that isn't necessarily combo related. I'm building Gruul stax right now with this asshole in EDH, and it's going to make a lot of Izzet players cry.

so are white male characters automatically untouchable? would it be alright if a white male character was killed by a white male? or would that be part of the sjw agenda to convince you white on white crime exists

you are an idiot and can't see past your own impotent rage

Thats cute. Storm

They went as far as hiring a "Black people consultant" to advise them when writing her back story. It is things like these that make me glad I pulled out of magic years ago.

>storm
My sides, you might as well have said banding for the relevance that has to anything. Storm is the type of deck someone with no friends builds to show off at a lgs they don't particularly like. It's the embodiment of busted tryhard bullshit, and it doesn't surprise me that an izzet player with no imagination gets a boner about it.

>Storm
Do you have a good opening hand? Congratulations, you are a master of the 'deep' and 'complicated' archetype of Storm.

>It is things like these that make me glad I pulled out of magic years ago.
good riddance

I don't understand what's so upsetting about a company hiring someone of an underrepresented demographic in order to attract people of that underrepresented demographic

it's almost like they want to try and get more people to play their game

So you admit that it is pure desperation made to appeal to people who don't play MTG in significant numbers? Glad to hear.

>it's almost like they want to try and get more people to play their game
Experience tells me that, at about this moment right now, the quality of the game should drop like a rock off a cliff.

I'm not admitting anything, I don't work for wotc and I was not concealing any information from you. What you describe is very clearly what's going on

what I don't understand is why that's so triggering to people like you

experience based on what? they've been doing this for several years at this point

At least you get options for U/R. All you get fpr G/R is aggro. I've seen scarier shit from the guy at my lgs who only plays mono red burn, no matter the format

Eh, I have a deck she would fit in, but I also have a strict NO NIGGERS policy, so I'll pass.

But I would rather have a WB walker with abilities such as Kaya's instead of dude-making and lifelink because that fits me better.
The mono black Sorin is the one that I like the most but he's not white.

>memefayden

>implying

Good goyim.

Like I said, I'm building r/g stax for commander, and it's going to fucking suck to play against. I think you're misinformed and trying to sound cool for strangers on the internet, despite your horrible taste.

>one time I asked some black people if they thought white people were smarter

I'd like for once for someone to post something that actually qualifies as evidence, but I'm pretty sure /pol/lacks don't know the difference between science and what "feels true"

Or they didn't want to get it wrong.

experience based on a bunch of other game series, both traditional and vidya.

Never said I agreed, just said that that's how it was.

Her zero ability is super interesting, and I hope Wizards doesn't waste it on just this card. As it is it looks like she'll only really shine in her limited environment.

That 4 cmc might as well be a big red stamp that says "UNPLAYABLE" on it.

Sure, xenagos is pretty linear, doesn't mean you can't have fun in Gruul.

>So you admit

Fact: every post that begins with "So you admit" contains butthurt.

>Let's wait until it comes out.
What'll that change? Does the cardstock have extreme psychotropic qualities that only affect your opponent?

Like your own post? Sounds about right.

At least it'll shut up people thinking Elspeth should be w/b.

Niggers are not even human and you know it, but nice bait

People really give that much of a shit about whether a throwaway character on a mediocre card is pandering or not? I just care about whether it'll fit in any of muh decks

as it stands, it doesn't because it's a shitty card

>I knoew you are but what am I
Literally fourth grade. Next he'll say something like "Oh look at the damage control on this one" when he is inevitably damage controlling himself. Let me guess, you're from that board with stupid edgy opinions about everything, right?

I do believe you mean Rakdos, followed by Golgari.

>waifu

shit taste detected

None of that matters. Its not desperation, its them trying to piggy back off of current political and social undertones prevalent in society to try to nab more share in the Black demographic from Yugioh, which wont happen anytime soon for different reasons then representation.

You're a cool guy, and I can't really argue with you, I just wish Rakdos had better commanders. Golgari is always top notch.

You haven't actually looked at the study or its followups, have you?

>People really give that much of a shit about whether a throwaway character on a mediocre card is pandering or not?
Nah, but they give a shit about arguing about muh feminism, muh racism, muh -ism on imageboards.

I usually am optimistic, but this doesn't seem at all good. She just doesn't seem to do enough. Especially since she can't tick up really.

And when you do need to reset her, you get fuckall out of it.

I dunno. I get they costed her shittily because her third ability scales well in multiplayer conspiracy, but god damn.

She's be decent at 3.

Niggers don't play Magic and will never play Magic. Guess what? Seeing a dindu character in one of the cards (which is a mythic btw) will not change it, and even a complete retard such as yourself could see it. It's a move to appeal to their ACTUAL consumers, aka white SJeWs.

Meanwhile, we don't have a BLONDE Planeswalker yet, which is a real part of their demographics. But they made an ugly flat nosed nigger before, of course.

Just wait, everybody, according to this guy next time you go out to play MTG instead of zero blacks like always you will see a ton of them there, I mean of course, they just released their token black walker!
She will be the first multicolored walker to join the Gatewatch, I'm calling it right now.

Your game is dead and they don't give a shit about you. Move on. Bitching and crying about it won't stop Wotc from attempting to sell to a new demo.

Isn't there a black commentator who works for SCG? What about any of those black players who've shown up on stream?

The please excuse us we were just kidding followup "research"?

>Magic is dead
When will this meme end?

>fucking the potato
gross

What an authentic looking card for a block set in the multiverse's equivalent of India. You can just see (((MaRo's))) design philosophy in this one.

not him, but Wizards is kinda doing their best to slowly kill Eternal formats

This is for Conspiracy

>Wizards will never print an Aryan Ojou-sama WB Planeswalker to belittle me.

Just end my life.

Liliana a shit.

This is a Conspiracy card, not a Kaladesh card.

>Still doesn't change the fact that planeswalkers are broken crutch cards for terribads to make themselves feel better without spending mana.

Terribads are people who refuse to use good cards on some point of pride.

No, it means they give a shit about arbitrary, unjustified, undesirable, pointless changes to products on which they spend literally thousands of dollars.

Except that's not true at all and it is mostly Veeky Forums conspiracy theories.

How are people so triggered by a character just being black? Like... Teferi? When was Teferi first introduced?

This spread of /pol/ shit is so fucking stupid. I wish it had never been brought back. Moot even said when he brought it back it would be destroyed if it got to this stage (again).

What do albinos have to do with blond people?
Or that user being a fucking retard?

Just stop playing. It's really that simple

>arbitrary, unjustified, undesirable, pointless changes
I thought they were doing it to make more money.