Tfw you realize Bitcoin is now a normie coin and only this man and an autistic chinese can save your investments

>tfw you realize Bitcoin is now a normie coin and only this man and an autistic chinese can save your investments.

Fuck you normies, flip it Roger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moMvVH1pUz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The call that saved Veeky Forums

who this?

Roger Ver is right about the blocksize bc he’s less autistic.

Monero will replace bitcoin, not bcash

I agree, bitcoin and bcash are both shit but i hope it flippens to show how much of a joke this market is

a nigger just like Rosa Parks

*bcore

Im holding forever

RACIST ASSHOLE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE. YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT!

Is it time Roger? I didn't see your text I was busy banging Luke Jrs mom. Alright give me 1 hour to transfer me 1 million BTC to Gdax. Satoshi out.

Hello Tumblr you seem lost, particularly since you didn't even get the reference.

>everyone knows a flip is coming
>Monero and bcc slowly climb in value
>btc value tied to alts
>daily btc returns are higher
>get punished for investing in alts early
>only insiders and bots will know the flipping while we're left behind

Calm down you uppity nigger. Eat a watermelon or something.

YOU USED RACISM. YOU USED THE N-WORD. I SCREENSHOTTED IT AND YOU CAN'T DELETE IT. YOU ARE A RACIST.

Just kidding, it's going down again

This we all knew bitcoin can never go down

nice dubs, nigger

>YOU ARE A RACIST.
Yep, do you have a point nigger?

IOTA and the tangle will allow society to monitor and censor/ostracize individuals like you. Blockchain is more important than you can imagine. Your days of nazi larping are over, racist scum. Global consensus will crush you fucking nazis and your racist opinions. Can't fucking wait for AI+blockchain consensus.

>the market is a joke because i got too greedy and went all in on alts

Just what we need, 1 billion Muslims have a say in our fate.

user was paraphrasing Roger. Roger said "saying bcash is like calling black people n*****s" and "big blockers are the rosa parks of crypto"

>>the market is a joke because i got too greedy and went all in on alts
I don't go all in on anything. that would be retarded

>greedy going in alts
>when everyone is fomoing to bitcoin at 15k
its crypto, everyone is greedy

XAPO is done dumping their 600 000 BCH now. Sell pressure should be largely gone by now unless there are more whales dumping.

Flip it Roger.

Everyone despises racist nazis. what's wrong... can't handle the free market? If you want to live in the smart cities with all the technology, be a smart boy and quit being a racist degenerate. No one is forced to tolerate your racist shit.

What about Etherum or Litecoin? The truth is that once Bitcoin crashes, we don't know what alt will win the currency wars.

The only reason Bitcoin is being pumped so much at this point with the huge transaction fees is speculation -- its all going ot be speculation for months now until there are enough corrections that shit-tier investors stay out for a while.

Holy fuck reddit get lost

I'm just so emotional about BCH because no one sees that it will moon

Roger Roger Roger
Can't you see
How much your bigblocks hypnotize me

Its not like I hide the fact that I hate niggers, what are you going to do, tell my boss that cracks nigger jokes while at work?

>liberal cuckery at work again

In the future, we won't have to report you. The grid itself will do it. It will know everything you said and typed and it will share through the blockchain. Consensus will decide that racist people need to have their funds frozen until they are rehabilitated back into society. There's nothing you can do about it.

Tech wise it should be iota but I think litecoin could overtake btc because of popularity and because it's been there since forever.

Kys niggercuck

youtube.com/watch?v=moMvVH1pUz4

Bitcoin Cash meet up in Japan. Logic > Hype.

You guys at pure cringe

Segwitbankerretardcoin shills out of depth and pulling every last trick in the book.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGAGAHA IOTA THE ONLY FUCKINF COIN WITH A WORSE TRACK RECORD OF FAILED TRANSACTIOJS TJAN BITCOIN AND NI I WKNT GI BSCK TOCORREVT ANY MISSPELLING THIS FUCKINF BOARD IS A DUMP

> Tech wise it should be iota
kek

>Tech wise it should be iota
both byteballs and raiblocks, two dag-type cryptoledgers, are better than iota at what iota is trying to do and are far more mature projects. They both demonstrably function without a central coordinator and have never had the spam and wallet problems that IOTA has. They also don't have immature devs who speculate and try to talk up the short term future price of their own coin on twitter or make bullshit excuses when their coin fucks up like "we kept that flaw there on purpose so we could maliciously attack people who copied our code for their own projects".

IT S BITCOIN CASH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE STOP INSULTING ME ! YOU HEAR ME ???????? BITCOIN C A S H