What are some status symbols associated with traditional games?

What are some status symbols associated with traditional games?

If you can get your hand on a butt, and I do mean really all up in on that butt, that's a big plus. You also have to consider using some currency as a fan, but if you do you'll have to be visibly happy while you do it. Some people have emphasized that you can't really get by without getting a gigantic onion, but I'm more inclined to agree with the opinion that holding onto a nice tankard of ale is the best way to establish your status as a traditional gamer.

A neckbeard.

That big chain bag thing with a shitload of dice in it.

People, let's be reasonable. All of these pictures are obviously men holding things that they're later going to stick their dick into.
Look at that happy man cradling that onion. It's the closest thing to real trim he's had in decades.

power nine

Metal Dice for whatever system you use. You're probably not even allowed to roll them because they're so heavy, but damn they're cool as shit.

Why would you stick your dick in a tankard of ale, though.

How else are you supposed to drink it?

If you're not ready to stick your dick in a saucy flagon, lad, then you've NOT HAD ENOUGH TO DRINK.

>not allowed to roll them

You are when we game on your table.
As long as you don't spaz out and accidentally hit someone. 'Cause yeah, those big metal d20s sting like a sumbitch.

To make it taste better, obviously. Or to get revenge on Brother Matthias who though doodling on your manuscript yesterday was just SO hilarious.

fancy bags and fancy dice.

I currently reign supreme as ruler of useless but nice looking swag. My fiancee makes me elaborate and durable dice bags and now and again buys me fancy dice from artisandice.com

I don't want a bunch of clutter, so she buys me really nice, really small things.

I also have felt bags from florence italy which held my monogrammed leather belt which work nicely. They feel super nice.

Yeah I dont have any metal dice. They're so joyously weighty.

>Why would you stick your dick in ____
Why would I not?

Expensive minis.

Expensive dice.

A group that you have a good time with.

that dog
>Every waking moment I am questioning my master's life choices for I know he never will.

More like having a group that doesn't miss three sessions in a row. Seriously, guys, fuck you and your normie summer vacations.

All of these replies are good

Half are dubs

Truly we are blessed on this day

The dog.

>That loaf of bread was my smaller brother. I'm next.

When you have a group of players who've been with you for a long time, vocally look forward to you game despite having lives outside of it, and there's not a single That Guy in the whole bunch.

I think having a really solid long term dedicated group. I can't stand the no constant no shows even though they call ahead.

Virginity.

A really folder full of really old character sheets and hours upon hours of long tales of all the adventures you've played in and ran.

Nothing else matters, except maybe some old dice.

Beer goggles.

>Not doing a Dire Elephant impression

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.

Why is a trio of vampires carrying around giant loaves of bread?

I love how the two on the bottom look far more genuinely happy than the guy posing with money on the top.

For me, I've always felt hardcover copies of books for whatever systems you play are the best.

Also, foil cards, if you're into card games. Or just expensive collectibles in general.

Dice and dice accessories. Fancy dice, fancy dice bags, dice in different sizes, dice in different colors, dice in different shapes, lots of dice, dice rollers, dice towers, dice made of different materials, dice with unusual numbers of sides, nice felt to roll your dice on. Also: the ability to stack your dice into really tall towers without them toppling.

Plot hook hoooo

The people of a rapidly-growing settlement are under threat. Three rival vampire families have set their sights on the town's growing supply of blood.

The townsfolk now believe that to buy safety and secure their future in a desperate time, they must align themselves with one of three great vampire clans, or risk being bled dry in a brutal three-way war. Each clan offers a different vision for the town's future.

No matter which house they choose to ally with, the terms of the agreement will certainly include exclusive rights to blood-tribute, which is a valuable resource for any vampire family. Although quite distasteful, they see such an arrangement as a small price to pay for survival and prosperity.

This fact has not escaped the patriarchs of the vampire clans. Each of them now seek to secure the town's loyalty with gifts including feasts, donations, entertainment, and other displays. However, behind their grand promises, huge bread-loaves, and fanged smiles, are more nefarious schemes. Each house wishes to intimidate local rulers and sabotage its rivals to make them look too weak to protect the town.

The PCs find themselves in a unique position as outsiders, with the opportunity to sway the town through their adventures. Will they play the clans off each other in a deadly game for power and wealth? Will they throw their support behind one clan as the only hope for the town's future? Or will they help the town's leaders find some fourth option?

And possibly scratch my dice? Fuck you, I've got a Crown Royal bag that's smooth and soft you philistine.

Clearly you're not much of a drinker

A girlfriend.

>Falling for the vaginal jew in 2016

who else /boipucci/ here?

My boss has been playing with his friends for 25 years now, and he's like 43 I'm genuinely impressed.

The dog in Monopoly.

read that as 'That big chin bag with a chinload of lice in it.' may have to sleep soon.

Bitch please, battleship 4 lyfe

>Nobody will ever look at you the way that man looks at his onion

Sounds like a jeopardy question.

What are people who frequent Veeky Forums