Was fucking my ex girlfriend when I decided to switch over to the ass and my dick kept hitting something hard...

was fucking my ex girlfriend when I decided to switch over to the ass and my dick kept hitting something hard. I thought it was shit so I made her go to the bathroom so we could resume, she came back to the room a few minutes later holding this wet piece of paper and it was my old bitcoin wallet I had crammed up there back in 2009 holding 200000 bitcoin! I'm feeling pretty generous so the first 30 addresses get 10 bitcoin each.

1rjpZMCtmGfe1zooED64PA2TMJdbcogZf

sounds legit

13DDxLUUjrZr2jhAVXx4Tqf8Ly4tW3QGZi

That's funny OP because I was fucking your mum and 9 months and 18 years later no bitcoins came from it

Wow congrats
1nGYnPEhkEZsjHc6hkyo4Y3sCcHWMixzj

1MKVjzrJ8mvd7tFkgR5YwJmT7mhCNQrHPU

1KQqAAQu4S87KYhF6BngbJHxt6tJsBFrdH

Surely op will deliver

Lel. This one made me lose it. The thought of anyone on Veeky Forums having a gf or even a gf(male) is hilarious

im counting on you OP

1LowPSbJHZ17MQyr1LwhoutEddcjwAGYRp

not interested in your coins because I have enough myself. But could I borrow your ex to store my paper wallet for some time before I will distribute my bitcoins here?

1Fm22kvSXfwdAzU3fVHGs8PfvuNeWJQG3w

PLS

woah nice score bro

You win this meme. The runner up is the OP who posted the Soros pic.
Thanks for the keks

Kek. Pretty hilarious.

Nice
12u2Zey27eE1GUEBGLC1C96C5Leb1cee5t

Holy shit

16ztKkmadyg8oyRas5VnLMHwNfwgkXYY9R

182XmdDrz8K41DStQL3aTv5NyrTsDpUhqp

Nice, very nice

3Mks39wdgNhqeXYqLYCfZSS9MUiNij9KRL

3Mks39wgdNhqeXYqLYCfZSS9MUiNij9KRL

14o3XGEjXrUr681NotHH8yriP8qaJUkT5E

Thanks for the meme rewards guys.
I'll send them out after she's done with the strap on. Maybe she'll find her bitcoin wallet?

18tT8snK2FqYB4Wg6571zrbdHbpAQEyWoF

best anal story

>tfw you tried a thread like this earlier but you will never meme as good as this thread
where is my place in this world op?