You have a time machine, wat do?

You have a time machine, wat do?

Me I would try to.
>Establish a secret infrastructure to produce semi-modern weapons, like bolt-actions and Maxim machine guns, in the 13 colonies pre war.
>Had it over to the Washington when war starts up.
>After Independence try and help them industrialize and see what happens.

Assuming multiverse theory I might try it with Augustus Ceaser.

>Wat do?

Destroy it.

Where is the fun in that?

>attempt to travel to the future.
>get stopped by time cops.
>can't pay time fine, go to time jail.

>Not carrying Gold, silver, and other inherently valuables to trade with.
Did you not read the fucking manual?

>tfw trapped in the gap between dimensions for 10,000 cycles of eternity

>gold, silver
all metals easily replicated by atomic matter editation.

They are only interested in timeum crystals

>tfw trapped with a qt 11th dimensional being.
>tfw she exists in a superimposition of all possible futures
>tfw she doesn't want to go out with me because in one of the futures she lives in, we already broke up

First thing that comes to mind: Go back in time to France a bit before the Revolution. SHOOT ALL THE PHILOSOPHES. Give the King some hints on how to monarchy.
France rescued from reign of terror, cascade effects wipe out communism, day generally saved.

>further back
Give a bunch of artillery to the Byzantines in 1452, see if I can pick up the recipe for greek fire in return.

>further back
See what has to be done to nudge Persia into surviving to the present.

>further back
Go to around year 500 and move the Black Stone of the Kaaba up to Sweden for lulz, then go forward a bit and see what the heck happens to history.

Look for lottery archives, go back to the early 90s, buy tickets, give it to mom.
I conveniently still have pre-Euro coins and bills.

Might have some fun, go back to ancient America and create powerful, advanced enlightened empires out of the native peoples. And of course arrange some defenses against the future European plagues (possibly by importing them in a controlled manner). Of course I set myself up as the mortal god of these lands, but eh - means to an end.

Assuming no superpower? Nothing. Have you tried to convince people in your time to concepts that are already obvious, like "overuse of cars kill our cities" or "global warming will fuck us sideways"? You would feel like a man sent from the future to medieval peasants, trying to convince them they should build outhouses.

Otherwise? Teach Greek philosophers scientific method. Warn Trocky about Stalin before revolution, tell him about how shitty some of Lenin ideas are in practice. Give ancient Romans the gift of stirrups. Travel to 2080 to see how humanity fares. Grab some equipment and settle down somewhere in Greece at the peak of the bronze age.

Why the fuck would you need lottery tickets if you have access to a time machine? Like at that point all the blow and hookers in the world looks like shit. You're a god now man... think like one.

>Goes back in time to tell Hitler NOT to kill himself. Shows him what the world will be like if he does and he'll go stronger than ever.
>Goes back in time to make sure Charles Manson never goes to jail, Jeffery Dahmer never gets caught, etc.
>With all the worlds "evilist" people out and about... maybe just maybe the world won't be full of cucks and whiny faggots.

>Also go back in time just to impregnate every Veeky Forums mod's girlfriend prior to them meeting them so they have to raise my seed like a beta.
>Create le'paradox because Veeky Forums mods don't have girlfriends.

C R A W L I N G
I N
M Y
S K I N

I don't care about these people, and I'd rather not erase myself.
I'm pretty sure I would never be born if Hitler kept at it a while longer.

>I'm pretty sure I'd never be born
This paradox has been debunked a bajillion times. YOU as in the YOU AWARE of the timeline differences would not cease. It's not even parallel universe so much as you are your own indivisible being now even if it's just one universe you get what I'm saying senpai?

We must save Hitler... we owe it to the world to see what that'd be like if Hitler lived. This is the perfect setup for a video game.

Shekelrodent detected

The dubs are all the proof we need of now this thread is about PCs being bad enough dudes to save Hitler.

Why not... like... go back even further than Hitler killing himself and help Hitler become the most renown painter ever?

But make sure all his paintings have Nazi propaganda to brainwash the masses into accepting the eventual 4th reich of the time lords.

Don't give a shit, I'm not erasing my alternate selves either. No traveling before my birth date.

I fucking wish, then I wouldn't go back in time for lottery numbers, m8.
My (great-)grandparents were just spread in warzones all over Europe before somehow all ending up here.

>You have a time machine, wat do?

I basically have this daydream ongoing for years.

Ive come to the conclusion that given weapons to the past will likely result in the death of one of my ancestors... so im left to improve the condition of the lives of these people through preacefull means...

So basically my plan would be to establish a duchee where my ancient family clan came from in scotland. There i would run a 'univeristy' which would teach people about hygene and healthcare, i would also seek a peerage from the royal family and use that money and notoriety to try and invent the first computer... i already understand how punchcards work... sorta, so i'd build one like that, copper wire 'buttons' punchcards, perhapse transisotors made from ceramics. The education would be heavily weighted with oral debates, use of critical thinking and scientific method, and instead of producing scientific reports like nowadays, the whole process would have to be done through debate and repeatable experiment... i'd cram as much of my knowledge of the future in books which predict the future, just like Nostradamus, so that upon my death people can continue to develop. I also basically understand how to make a motor/generator, so we might do something like electric cars... though getting battery acid would prove difficult.

Im kinda scared about going to the future incase i become obsolete.

I also came up with an interesting idea that you can become 'unstuck' from time by going to a higher dimension. You'd exist in the present, the past and the future all at once, but would be in the same space. You would only be able to interact with one timeline at a time. If you had a conversation, lets say, in the present, then youd begin finding ancient stone tablets recording your one sided conversation in the past.

Put the greatest philosophers of all time in a big debate hall together and give them a library of as many philosophical texts as I can reasonably provide via the internet.

I expect a single true philosophy to eventually arise that satisfies all parties, thereby lighting the path for the wayward sons of man to step forward into the future with, for the first time in history, a collective clarity of thought and peace of mind.

>>With all the worlds "evilist" people out and about... maybe just maybe the world won't be full of cucks and whiny faggots.

Thats literally a crazy.

Im not even a degenerate and i know that.

First, invest money into stuff I can be sure will be very profitable.

Then, go back to present day and do the same as
But with all the great scientists and inventors of all times, translators, and a fuckton of capital.

Kill the ancestors of humanity

Pop a cap in Muhammad's ass, then see what happens.
Discreetely help my nation develop into a superpower and maintain that position for hundreds of years to eventually bring about world government.
Greet ayys with a hearty cyka blyat when they finally arrive.

Go back and warn him they're setting him up.