How would a SCP World of Darkness work, Veeky Forums?

How would a SCP World of Darkness work, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/
scp-wiki.net/euclid-arc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly, that chart is scarier than any of the scp entries I've read.

Having a sign for 'signs compromised' is fucking terrifying.
However, the sign for 'don't give up' is actually quite touching.

I think it's called Delta Green.

Now post the other ones

It amuses me that creepy little girls are so fucking common they had to make a sign for them.

Keep in mind that SCP is the universe if god was a hack writer of pulp horror

Thought the same. I think it's because there is so much mystery in them. The SCP entries on the site are 99% shit where they blow their loads like an early 00s American horror movie. But here, the horror is all in your head as you imagine what could be around the corner and what caused them to make the symbols.

>Alternate reality entered

And then the signs were meaningless

I think it's kind of funny that SCP people apparently have a hobo code.

Not sure if there are any. Just found this one on pinterest.

Not really, I mean it just means that a group of SCP personnel ended up in, and realized they were in another reality, it doesn't mean that the signs are meaningless, there are several cases of that, usually it's not the other reality itself that's the danger though. That said you could have the Alternate reality entered sign next to the Symbols have been compromised sign.

Signs have been compromised is pretty nonsensical. It's like telling someone "I always lie."

Is this from a game or a conspiracy theory I'm not aware of?

No it makes a lot of sense, it means that further signs, and previous ones really, aren't to be trusted, and you are on your own. It'ed be pretty important if it where to happen.

A collection of creepypasta-like stories about supernatural entities and items captured by a Men in Black type group that vaguely share a universe. Here's the website:
scp-wiki.net/
Stick to the earlier entries if you start going through the SCPs. 173 is a good place to get an understanding of what it's about, as it was the first.

SCP is a website that basically started as a collection of creepypasta and developed from there, not sure if I would say it got better though.

The SCP is a collection of short, almost universally shitty pieces of original horror fiction. The concept is, essentially, an x-files type archive of bizarre objects or creatures that have been more or less captures for study by a secret organization. They generally try to be spooky, but are more usually boring and amateurish. A few exceptional pieces have become more commonly well known, including the big baby doll that moves imperceptibly fast, but only when no one is looking at it.

Spray and pray :D

>pray while shooting
that one gave me a laugh. i'm just picturing somebody blindfiring with a crucifix in the other hand

It's a Hunter organization. Bam, done.

it's kind of a forum of a fictional organization that deals with strange, often reality bending materials, objects and creatures.

All are strange,some harmless,even useful, some are dangers to the world and sometimes reality, alot are sad, and an even sadder amount read like bad edgy Sepheroth fan-fiction.

Yep, sounds like campaign material to me.

Intelligence agencies have signs and codes like this ALL the time. Even today it's a staple of HUMINT.

>Do not be taken alive

Well, that's encouraging.

I'm putting these in my next laundry/scp crossover. Good shit.

More specifically, it'd work like Task Force: VALKYRIE.

>one of the symbols is not on the list, an unwritten one, shared amongst the SCP teams in secret.
>Everyone knows what it means and what it looks like, since it's been found numerous times during operations, but no one openly talkes about it because it's sort of frowned upon.
>it's described as a circle with a 90 degree angle next to it, symbolizing a gun next to a head
>it suggests that you should kill yourself

I think some of the best skips are the ones that emphasize why SCP stands for what it does.

Like the chair that teleports behind people who need a chair to sit in.
It got tossed in a woodchipper.
It didn't "die", and now weaponizes its teleportation power.

Also, UIU for best agency if you plan on running a game, imo.

What does "euclid" means?

Half TFV, half Cheion Group.

Here comes the airplane! Vrrrrrrmmmmmmm~
scp-wiki.net/euclid-arc

That it follows Euclid's geometry laws.
Triangles are 180ยบ, parallel lines do not intersect, etc...Basic geometry.