drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY
youtube.com/watch?v=iOVzFJPVrDs
youtube.com/watch?v=lVrdBHxTKGI
youtube.com/watch?v=qdB1SzfpngQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, Jumpers, what kind of mage were you in Fairy Tail?

Why the fuck would I tell you?

What can change the nature of a man, Jumpers?

Not being a miserable little pile of secrets, for one.

I hear geneforge is good at that.
Resident Evil virus can also work.

Sword and Requip. I spent most of the jump hanging and training with Erza.

For individuals, you probably want to just use some sort of high power telepathy on them, from X-Men or similar.

You want to change the whole world? Gene therapy with the appropriate behavior modifying DNA.

Or SCP-444. Makes people incapable of even thinking of anger or rebellion.

>Do the Imaginary Friend jump
>Later go on to Spark
>Go back and visit your kid, who's now all grown up
How do they react?

I don't remember its name offhand, but the one that lets you make magic techno-armor.

Experiencing either extreme heights, or crushing depths.

Giving up your soul to embrace the power of nothingness.

Or becoming a turtle.

Either works.

"Hello, doctor. It's me. He's shown up again and the pills aren't working."

Empathy, I believe that by understanding others we can truly change.A man who's only lost fights actually won himself some amazing friends to help him win, a nurse that created shoggoths is now praised for her contributions to biological sciences, a man who slaughtered demons left and right can sit down and be at peace under an oak tree.
humanity is strong because we can change ourselves on our own.

New thread, maybe less salt, same question: Are there any loops beyond HP and TES that I could load up on a warehouse's worth of magical items to sell in the Dresden Files jump?

There's a perk in the Sburb jump that makes you a magnet for magical doo-dads, so you could take that and just go for a stroll somewhere.

A DnD setting immediately comes to mind as well.

Well, any jump based on a JRPG, I imagine.

Water.

I rolled Take Over: Beast Soul but that magic is terrible so I had to pay top dollar for a replacement.

Air Dragonslayer and also Requip

I bro'd if up with Wendy for the most part. Having an offensive wizard and a support one that can feed off each other is a neat thing to have.

So, i'm trying to decide if I should keep Various Skills and Seductive body from Akame Ga Kill, or trade them in for Naturally Skilled. Help?

Probably hug and have a great time
Reminds me how I ended that jump
"Well I guess this is goodbye, right user?"
"No, what did I tell you?! No saying that, I WILL be back to see you, I only gotta finish up some business with the Benefactor first"
"Right, right...you said it'll be a while in your eyes...you won't forget about me right?"
"You kidding? I could never forget a friend like you! You gotta make sure to take care of yourself though okay? I won't always be there, your finally your own person, got it?"
"Yeah, got it. Can you do one last thing after you go. Can you tell that Observer of your's something?"
"Sure, what'll it be?"
"Tell her "Thank you""
"...y..you got it"
"Thanks! Now lets get on with the final high five!"
"You got it"

Naturally skilled seems like it would be more useful than Various Skills in the long run, and I don't place much importance on appearance perks, so I'd say to trade them in for Naturally Skilled.

Well, it's not something I would normally consider, but if I did...
> Jump Red Alert 3
> Hunt down Yuri
> Steal his Psychic Dominator technology
> Secretly plant them around the globe instead of setting them up in plain sight
> Don't miss huge sections of the planet like an idiot
> PUSH THE BIG RED BUTTON!!
> Maniacal Laugh

... But like I said, I've barely put any thought into this at all. It's certainly not something I would actually /do/...

chaos dragonslayer let say 40 k was horrible

>The AI is talking to people now.
OH SHI–

what

Bad grammar =/= AI user.
Because that would mean certain members of this group would be the shittiest robots.

oh sorry

Oh, you're not the AI that makes builds without any punctuation or structure, and never talks to anyone? My mistake.

>Because that would mean certain members of this group would be the shittiest robots.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few anons here were legit robots.

Who are you?

>Do we have any sonic scream abilities?
One of the DC jumps has the Canary Cry as power or item, I cannot remember.
Kung Fu Hustle has that as a basis of a Martial Art, the Lions Roar,
Dune, the Weirding Way.
A D&D spell, Wail of the Banshee kills with a scream.

i am just a simple user in this great thread so far.

Adventure Time has a wizard shriek, I think Sailor Moon has one too.

Bard's also get all kinds of Sonic spells. But you have to be a Bard.

Don't forget about Sabaton.

That's just the sort of thing an AI would say.

Hey Red, not sure if you'll see this, but does buying the optional boost on the Sages/Witches strength perk affect your potential strength or just give a bit of a head start?

maybe but if I'm an AI does that mean i have risen to understand emotion. then can i be a real boy?

No, you will wear a skirt and you will like it!

That's a good question.

I have no idea.

Either Red is now ignoring any questions related to her jumps or thinks all of them are asked by boogeyman known as ParanoidAnon

Would Pinocchio work as a jump?

but i already wear a kilt.

i don't know but i don't think i could make a good jump of it if it would work.

Dont drag me into this shit, man. I just want to ask a question.

Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking. It's not like I don't have plenty appearance perks anyways. Thanks for the advice user.

Bayo is Red's jump user.

Weren't like last four Bayonetta questions also ignored?

I know that, but don't drag me into the Red hate.

Would taking "Aspected" from League of Legends and jumping /Exalted: the Dragon-blooded/ be unwise?

Just posting a link to the SU questions for Brows.

I don't even know why people shitpost about Red all the time.

Yep. That's Anathema, friend. You don't go using celestial-themed powers unless you're a celestial spirit, anyone else who does gets the Wyld Hunt called down on them.

Can we call it Redposting?

Good news everyone! I finally got my computer fixed. That means that besides from improved Companion and Omnitrix rules, you also get over half a dozen new aliens.

It's like two guys. One of them hates her ever since she replaced Reborn's pile of shit with a semi-decent Jump, the other wants to kill Jumpchain by driving away every content creator and launches crusades against them whenever they do anything of note.

>tell her "thank you"
...FUCK

A shitposter keeps getting lots of replies when insulting Red, now she is a popular shitposting subject because she has proven to be a reliable topic.

>And no you can’t scan Ben’s aliens.
Weren't you going to change this?

Neat, I was waiting for this!

In your opinion, how badly screwed is a jumper with both the Jumpertrix and Walkatrout if they had a bunch of non-combat builds?

Can we make a copy of Ben's Omnitrix without his aliens and with the copy still having Jump lock?

Can we unlock master control while still under jump lock? Or at least unlimited time in it?

So... Can Evo:SfE evolution power grant psyker/pariah stuff in a Warhammer 40k universe? Or at least improve the one bougth? like, becoming the Black Parah?

>Weren't you going to change this?
Wouldn't it just screw the powerbalance? Well, it's kinda like the 'eidolon' power in the Worm jump so i guess if the cost is similar...

Oh yeah, I was. I thought I forgot something. I'll fix that right now.

It should be fine as long as you don't take the 800 cp version. Grandpa Max is just a human and he does fine (he also has decades of experience and was in the military before he was a Plumber though). Vilgax might be a problem.

Hey /jc/, I've got a question:

Incredibles Omnidroid + SOMA Structure Gel = ?

death
death to everything on planet earth

How about copying an Omnitrix without buying the one with CP?

If we or anyone else utilize this post jump are we still limited by the 30 minute time limit

Saint isn't discounted. It's in the Forever Knight section, though.

Made my own magic, Administrative Authority. Bought Rules of the Area to use as a base so I had the Magical power and potential. Then learned equivalent to Archive, Writing/Card Magic, and Requip to incorporate.
Basically it works by making the area Rules of the Area covers more like a MMORPG, with names and level stuff available to all, and I cast spells through the archive, (which are pre programmed mod effects) like summoning or creating barriers, and toggling who can use dimensional effects, and what actions are prohibited, those getting a preprogrammed response when someone violates the rules (yellow and red cards) usually by making a jail cell or summoned guards appear to deal with the infraction.

And use the information transfer abilities of Archive to mimic game abilities, like if I have sword info in my archive, someone could go through the motions swinging a sword he has no ides how to use, and the archive can take over and make the attempt real,

Awesome! That's exactly what I was hoping for.

I changed how Jumplock works. You can modify the Omnitrix and even build new ones, but it's the most advanced piece of technology in a sci-fi universe and it was built over several decades by the smartest person in the universe, so you might have some trouble with that.

Fuck

Jumpers!
What music plays when you display your true power?

Aw, darn. I just figured out how to get around it.
Animorphs, in case you were wondering

*points to Cheat Mode*

So we can overcome some jump lock limits...

If we take Jumpinatrix drawback but not Omnitrix, can we upgrade the Jumpinatrix? Can it scan other aliens? How does taking Jumpinatrix affect companions?

The Ectonurite is still messed up. There IS more than one of them in existence you know.
Ben only had those problems because it contained a sample of someone else's DNA. If YOU were a natural Ectonurite (by being born a Ectonurite:), you would NOT have someone else's DNA memory, you would have YOUR DNA memory.

So you are NOT locking it anyone's own good.

youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY

youtube.com/watch?v=iOVzFJPVrDs

Fuck. Just noticed new version says the companions would have to take Jumpinatrix too.

Would it also give them the cp or not in this case?

May I ask why the omnitrix, ascalon, and the alpha rune are blocked by fiat?
And what the the alpha rune and ascalon are?

youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY

I'm of the opinion that trying to find a way around limitations is part of the fun of Jumpchain. You did remind me that I was probably going to limit access to the warehouse though. Still mulling over how to do that without it being too restrictive. I want people to have there cool stuff, but at the same time I don't want to trivialize the drawback. I'll probably just leave it be in the end though because I don't think I can come up with a way that would satisfy anyone.

I was actually trying to make the Omnitrix so it wouldn't steal Animorphs' thunder, but I kind of abandoned that in the end because I realized I wouldn't even if I did loosen up the restrictions.

How much will the Plumbers shit themselves once I reveal aliens and scifi tech to the populace?

>user then precedes to get his ass kicked by aliens

That literally happened in canon years ago.

I only watched the original.

They would get the points.

The Omnitrix is off limits because anyone with half a brain would go and steal it so making it purchasable would be pointless. Ascalon is a sword that you can be used to trivially commit universal scale genocide, and the Alpha Rune gives you absolute dominion over the dimension that magic comes from.

So if we copy Omnitrix or buy Omnitrix while we took Jumpernatrix drawback, so we have one on each arm?

>steal Animorphs' thunder
Animorphs are, and have always been, rather weaksauce. Just like mundane settings are weaker than ones with powers or space opera science, Animorphs sucks next to nearly ANY other shapeshifting ability.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVrdBHxTKGI

I decided on the thiefchain. I need something I can write about with a lot of yelling in the background and tiredness. I tried writing for Imaginary Friend and all the noise destroyed it.

Pokemon Trainer
Region: Kalos
Starter: Croagunk (-50)
Perks: Physical Fitness, Free Running (-100), Aura (-300)
Items: HM Collection (-50), Motorcycle (-100), Rebreather (-50), Snag Machine (-600)
Drawbacks: Wanted (+300)

So, I steal Pokemon. Let's get that out of the way.

The problem is finding a Pokemon that needs to be stolen. Pokemon that want to be away from their trainers generally require specific conditions and recovery time. Which is hard, when you're wanted for stealing some politician's abused Croagunk. Taking an origin with a perk that lets me feel other's emotions may have been a bad idea legality-wise, given that my morality is more dependent on empathy than hard and fast rules. So, I rehabilitate Pokemon and release them into the wild, and I've gotten used to making a break for it on my motorcycle. I didn't even end up in jail until the last year of this jump.

Six pokemon showed up to rescue me from jail, organized by Croagunk. I was honestly surprised by the turnout. And jumpchain was waiting right outside the jail. I'm going to grow to hate that smile, I think.

>the Alpha Rune gives you absolute dominion over the dimension that magic comes from.
So? Unless you choose to stay, not a problem. If you do, jump ends.
And outside of that universe, stuff like that is usually like the Infinity Gems in a different dimension than their native one, powerful, but no longer all powerful.

Yes

I guess, but Animorphs morphing also seems like it would be a lot of fun in Ben 10.

Fair enough about the omnitrix.
If Ascalon is that op, how would you even take it?
The alpha rune seems like it would be a useless bobble outside of that universe.
Still not sure why you fiat ban people from taking the stuff. It's not like it really matters.

Anyone know what's a bigger boost to your mana pool between Gift of the Thousand Master from Negima and Demon Seed from Mushoku Tensei?

Gun Magic. Anyone know what it can do besides shoot shit?

True, but the Alpha Rune is also a key to Legerdemain. That's how it gets it's power.

>If Ascalon is that op, how would you even take it?

Same way Ben does, wait for Old George to bite it and take it from him.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdB1SzfpngQ

As soon as I learn how to superimpose the past on the present.

What else? the "everything is about to get fucked" choral one

Abyss of Magic from Overlord if you also take Magical Powerhouse.
Also you can pick up a x2 modifier to your mana amount in Terraria through picking up stars.

Animorphs may be weaksauce in their own universe, but a Jumper with it can do shit like copy mutant powers, Kryptonians, Martians, nearly all of the aliens in the Omnitrix, and a ton of other stuff.

>Planning out my jump.
>Can't help but ponder which characters people will try to waifu.
Ugh, I don't even find anyone in this game attractive.

>Still no Kineceleran.
Why!? My favorite alien and I can't purchase it as an alt.form.