Why is this board filled with people who genuinely think BTC won't crash again?

Why is this board filled with people who genuinely think BTC won't crash again?

Name me ONE chart that has risen extremely high in this amount of time, with no significant pull backs.

BTC still has no real world applications beyond a few niche areas. A fucking TenX card or something similar is needed just to allow you to buy a coffee. The only, ONLY, reason for this rush was due to the greater fool theory, spurred on the promises of Bitcoin Gold and psychologically attractive numbers.

BTC is still not a currency, it's a commodity, and having countless normies buying it for literally no reason other than greed will lead to mass suffering.

It's going back down to 8-10k, RIP anyone who bought at the ATH.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UgTfgYH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the mainstream media attention just started in the past two weeks. Do you realize how much money is still trying to pile in?

Any small dip immediately gets bought up. It'll crash, but it's going to 50k before it goes back to 5k.

this op

deal with it

>It's going to rise for months on end

Of course it's gonna crash. Get into the next alt coin before it pumps. 15k members and 150% gains on our last pump (aurora)
discord.gg/UgTfgYH

It went from 11k to 17k in under 24 hours.

Why is it not realistic for it to hit 50 by the end of the month at this rate?

You realize it's normies that cause bubbles right?

All it actually takes is one crash to 9K which is below where most normies got in to send them all right back out.

Of course. I'm saying that the flow of normies is still a pressure cooker, and too strong to let it actually crash, even if big players start cashing out.

When the market cap hits the trillions, then you can start worrying.

I'm making serious gains but for some reason I really want this to crash. I don't want normies to profit. 5 guys at work just put their life savings in.

Have you looked at how thin the order books are? All it takes is one person with 10K bitcoin to send it right back to 3K.

The primary reason it's rising in price is because the mempool is full and people can't sell them. It's why you get these sudden flash dips.

same here... it's happening all over the world
clueless normies just discovered bitcoin and immediately fell for the meme. they're buying like crazy.

one more thing. when this crashes it will never be the same again. the normies will have burnt themselves. this is the last chance

this,
as soon as mainstream realize they dont have to fork out $17k for a single bitcoin, but instead can buy increments of bitcoin it will go to the moon

>Implying normies even look at charts beyond "wow look at how high it is!!"

Also what fucking retard would market sell that much BTC.

holy shit they think you need to buy whole bitcoins? mother of god... this will crash so hard it may actually cause a ripple beyond the cryptocurrency markets

More normies = more chaos

All it takes is one megawhale, one piece of bad news and it will all come down; there is no serious investment, it's all a get rich quick scheme, and as you know, there is a very slim chance that it will continue for any significant period of time.

Moreover, how sure can we be of the supply of normies? As BTC is virtually unusable as a currency, surely there is only a finite amount of normies willing to spend x amount? I have no idea what that is, but I wouldn't expect it to keep pumping from normies alone

>what kind of retard

Not a retard, a genius. It would collapse the price so they can buy more.

Normies won't be happy when the $2000 dollars they invested turns into $1400 overnight

Face it, death is soon at the door

You can't be sure, but you can have an idea by looking at the market cap. The dotcom bubble broke in the trillions. You also need to adjust for inflation at this point.

Logic dictates that the wave of dumb money has just begun. You bet your ass that the moonshot from 11 - 19k triggered deep FOMO in everyone thinking about it. It did at my office at least.

All the fucking managers can't stop talking about it, and everyone has been talking about bitcoin non-stop. Just ride this out man.

Sustaining normie interest to 50k is like trying to tell me you can stack five toothpicks

BTC will reach that kind of high, when you HAVE to buy it

>Name me ONE chart that has risen extremely high in this amount of time, with no significant pull backs.
>chart

>when you think adoption means market price

I mean we'll see soon, but don't tell me you predicted the rise from 4k to now within a few months.

The market right now is crazy, and the one thing for sure is that mainstream has got it. The frenzy can reach insane heights before cooling down.

see

A bubble is literally the best place to have your money invested for gains - if you're agile and clever enough to get out when it turns. HODL user

dude the spike was only because of the hundreds of thousands of people who signed up to coinbase were finally able to purchase the last couple days.

We're not even in the beggining of normieland entering btc.

The run up before christmas is going to be huge, and then 2 weeks after christmas is going to make this spike look like a blip.

We legit going to 50k by new years.

it's obvious you have no normie friends or are poorfags. all my friends are throwing thousands into BTC right now

checked. quads of truth

POP
O
P

those are trips moron

The normies that just got in do not have the patience of people who've been holding BTC for a longer period. People here see a 10% dip in their portfolio, normies see a -200% ROI

It's going lower than that. This rise has been irrational since 4 or 5k.

Because 11 to 17 wasn't realistic in the first place. It's a FOMO bubble and we're watching the beginning of the end right now. Dead cat bounce soon.

>genuinely

What would devalue bitcoin? like what event would cause this currency to crash? Because wtf with these gains in 7 days.