Don't mind me just the worst Primarch coming through

Don't mind me just the worst Primarch coming through

Not enough wolves to be accurate.

Go to bed Magnus.

I did nothing wrong.

That picture is too red and has too many eyes to be the worst primarch

Daily reminder Magnus is objectively the worst primarch

Perturabo, Angron, Lorgar, Russ are all terrible.

Don't forget Konrad. He's also trash-tier.

Wrong every single Primarch was horrible in their own ways.

All Primarchs are shit and irrelevant, same as the Emprah.

Thousand sons are best legion.
Magnus is the worst primarch
You cant explain that.

Fulgrim and EC though

Oh for fuck's sake, I thought this trend'd finaly died and you just had to go and necromance it back.

Sage this shit, sage it to oblivion.

Funny picture of Edge Lord Cruze you've got there

hey roboute

DELET THIS

dis picture is funny

That's not fulgrim.

This is my favorite pepe now.

Why is Fulgrim so bad?

Magnus was betrayed by Leman "wolf wolf ice wolf fang wolf wolf wolf" Russ and his band of furries. He wouldn't have fallen otherwise

Russ at least stayed loyal

t. taufag

Curze was born with a mental disorder though, it wasn't his own fault.

-
LORGAR WAS WORST PRIMARCH: DEBATE ME
-

Jagathai worst because he barely exists

Is there any more like this

That horus heresy book featuring the White Scars made Jaghatai look like a pretty cool guy.

Haven't read them, so I wouldn't know

That's not Corvus Corax.

>Dem evil oppressing terran born marines.
>Iz gonna send dem all to die for liberty n sheeit

He also acted like a bitch at the battle of gate forty-two.

Make one with Perturabo and Rogal Dorn for the Iron Cage.

Sigma?

Please get raped with a chainsaw.

>mfw someone using my picture
>mfw no face

Fulgrim was worse. No other Primarch at least converted to Slaanesh and got raped by his legionaries with a pear. Also his reasons for converting were pretty stupid.

This. Fuck Corax.

Mortarion has my vote.

>Force my legion to inhale poison and use rusty wargear.

Death Guard were stinky and ghetto before the Heresy even began.

I'm just not convinced screwing over your own legion is comparable to being the guy that plunged the Imperium into chaos.
+1 vote for Lorgar!

>[Decimates]

And yet was one of the most successful.

Wanted to deify the Emperor and have him worshiped across the entire Imperium. Mission accomplished.

The Imperial Creed is based on his writings.

The rank of Chaplain is now found through vast majority of chapters.

Proven right in that faith is a great unifying power that binds mankind in mutual goodwill.

Then he found other truer gods and wanted to show others the Good News. Which he also accomplished.

So all in all he did pretty well compared to many of his brothers.

DELET THIS

If he's trying to imply that THE greatest martyr in the Imperium is the worst Primarch... Ooooh boy is he in fer a good scrap!

Lorgar is favourite Primarch.
I dont know why.

Right, on your way then

because he was the only one who succeeded in everything he did

literally best boy

>Implying Magnus could have ever escaped from the whims of Tzeencth
>Implying letting daemons posses your men to teach them magic isn't the epitome of falling

Magnus was doomed, Russ was manipulated by his favorite brother, Tzeencth got a new toy

>The rank of Chaplain is now found through vast majority of chapters.
What does that ahve to do with Lorgar or religions? Chaplains were instituted by the Emperor to monitor loyalty to the Imperium and serve a largely nonreligious purpose

This.

The death guard geneseed could handle the poison and their wargear were simply weathered but fully functional, it's their way to show veterancy.

So your points are shit.

I thought that Lorgar first came up with Chaplains to inspire zealotry in his legion. Then the Emperor just took it and made it non religious.

worst primarch coming through

You're wrong, though. Chaplains are a pre-Lorgar thing.

t. slave to chaos

But why

Worst: Lorgar
Best: Rupert Gilligan

Best clearly Sangy. Rowboat an insufferable cunt.

>Primordial Truth - actually the truth.
>"Imperial Truth" - a bunch of lies concocted by pair of scheming cucks, one of them a turk, the other likely a jew.

Lorgar was redpilled as fuck.

Horus was the best Primarch. He was the best brother, the best warrior/commander and the Emperors favorite son before the heresy. After the heresy it still took the fucking Emperor himself to kill Horus. Prove to me that Horus wasn't the best.

If Russ had been on the Vengeful Spirit he could have kicked Horus' ass easily. You know it's true.

Also, Russ was the most loyal primarch.
He was probably also the wisest. He understood the designs of the emperor and his place in them better than the others. There is a reason he was the emperor's personal tool to cull other legions.

Perturabo was more loyal. He divided his legion into smaller groups when it was Horus or the Emperor asked him. Russ wasn't loyal enough to do such a thing and kept his legion as one body throughout the great crusade.

>Perturabo was more loyal.
Is that why he turned traitor?

He's so loyal that when he failed the Emperor he stop serving him. There's no higher example of loyalty then that.

You mean the Primarch that got his ass beat by two other primarchs? That Primarch, user?

>nobody calling my primaifu the worst
feels good

Best: Mortarion, Sanguinius, Vulkan, Russ
Worst: Khan, Magnus, Lorgar

fite me

t. Chaosfaggot

All the Primarchs suck.

They take after their father like that.

see

Well he was corrupted by Laer. Though as to why he even picked up the sword was stupid.
>OOOooohhh... Pretty!
>I wanna swing it!

Autism aside, he was at par with the likes of Dorn and Girlyman. The worlds he made is hellenic as fuck. His deeds just went unoticed.
>Capture and subjugate a system considered bullshit in difficulty even by other primarchs
>What legion did it? people asked
>"the white scars i think"
>"White Scars" Main battle was at Space station
Poor Perts.

Jaghatai barely exists as a character, same with Angron, so I figure they qualify for worst ranking.

wrecks mortarion, wrecks the greatest keeper of secrets there is, delays the traitors for years, then somehow is waiting for them on terra, probably only beatable in a fight by angron, horus, and sanguinius.

khan is definitely not worst.

And through it all, never picked a side due to being a little bitch

The novels make him sound like he had the healthiest attitude towards the Warp and psychic powers. Totally ignored the edict against Librarians, too.

His was also one of the happiest legions to be a member of.

Because his books portrait him in a way that makes him likeable.

>mutated scum
>most pure

Because Lorgar is usually written by Demski-Bowden who is pretty good at giving his characters...well character.

Horus admitted that he and his brothers all knew Sanguinius was better.

Only better in his humanity really. Sanguinius was the more likely one to try and find a peaceful way out of all his brothers and was arguably the best at carrying the Emperors vision of a united Imperium as he always used conquering as the last resort (he wasn't the only one but was probably the one who tried longer to forge a peaceful solution).

Whose your primarch user. I'm sure I can find a reason :^)

How is Mortarion among the bets? He threw a bitch fit when he couldn't fill his autistic compulsion to 'kill tyrants'
Similarly, how is Khan among the worst? He never did anything wrong except take a bit before agreeing to stay loyal

t. Robute

Mortarion got fucked over by complete circumstance. Sure he was edgy, but he did well with what he had. Yes he joined Horus, but that was a move because the weak citizens were getting a large say in the Imperium's government despite being inferior for the position. And he didn't suck the teat of chaos, Nurgle literally gassed him and his legion until he gave in. As a daemon primarch yeah, he sucks, but not as much as Magnus.

Khan couldn't make a fucking decision. He did little-nothing during the heresy other than 'uhh idk what side to pick'. Perturabo tried to turn him, and he made no decision. Then proceeded to sit around with this massive thumb up his primarch arse until even Magnus told him just to make a fucking decision, and even then he didn't. He only decided to stay loyal after the Heresy was practically over.

>Tl;Dr: Mortarion had little choice and made the best of it, Khan had all the choice and did nothing.

Not really, it's just saying that they were originally heralds not that they were chaplains. The heralds probably became the first chaplains at a later date, perhaps due to Lorgars orders.

The WB naturally had several of these proto-Chaplains (I'm trying to avoid the word "Herald", fits better but it's now taken), but the first iteratio of the office itself was instituted on the Emperor's orders, as guardians and overseers.
However, both were the same thing: skull-helmeted black-clad (representing direct service to the Emperor rather than their legion) zealots who Placed the Great Crusade over everything else.

Not that it mattered to Lorgar and his legion, who went their own way.

IMPERIAL FISTS! THE HATED FOE!

Mine lost his head, still better than all your faggots

He prefers to stay out of the shit his brothers love to throw at each other

>Prove to me that Horus wasn't the best.
he chose all the shitty legions to bring to his side

Based as fuck.
Fact: Had the Emperor made all 20 primarchs a bunch of Ferruses, the heresy would have been prevented.

I can argue with this.

Yeah, Ferrus was one of the best primarchs - had he and his legion not been rekt at the start, the Heresy would have gone a lot faster, and he was probably enough to tip the balance either way had he been able to fight for one side.

I can't wait until we finally get the last 5 primarchs statted and fleshed out by FW, then at least there'll be some new talking points for them and the legions

they would just fight against themself as soon as the galaxy was conquered

I actually quite like Lorgar, cool story, his legion on the other hand have the worst color scheme, emblem, and sorcerers.

Mortarion is the worst primarch, he was the master of bitching and moaning about stupid shit.

>Implying you can run out of orks

I'd say make both of them That Feels Guy,

Mostly because Rogal Dorn for obvious reasons, but also because Perty isn't willing to destroy his own legion to destroy the Fists.

>tfw perturabo just wanted to build shit

>Perty isn't willing to destroy his own legion to destroy the Fists.
Loyalists believe this. Nigga was but trolling them.

to aknowledge the existance of gods you dont need to worship them as well. It's twice as stupid to look for gods because you want to worship for the sake of worship. to say that he couldnt just get in line with what his 17 other brothers came to terms with is a joke.

he chose all the legions who had weaknesses he could exploit to make them his allies. they were a means to an end. Why would he be interested in equally strong allies that could threaten his position?

Implying anything can stop the Fists besides mutually assured Destruction.

Hence why he wasn't destroying them, but trolling them, disregard the fact they had to be saved by the Ultramarines.
Epic meme'd them so hard the Dark Gods made him a Daemon Prince and such.

Least to most Douchy Primarchs
Vulkan
Sanguinius
Magnus
Corvus Corax
Jaghatai
Horus
Ferrus Manus
Rogal Dorn
Roboute Guilliman
Alpharius Omegon
Lion El'Johnson
Fulgrim
Mortarion
Leman Russ
Angron
Perturabo
Konrad Curze
Lorgar

Khan made his decision as soon as he found out that Horus was daemon-possessed, and made it clear to the legion as soon as he got back to his ship. He didn't really waste any time once he had intel.

After that, he hounded the traitor legions in fleet actions for four years, slowed them down and weakened them as much as he could. Then returned to Terra for the final defense. His was the only full legion fighting against the traitors outside of Ultramar during the early Heresy.

Have we seen more of Khan's sabre? I love it.
Unless it's drawn by Blanche.
The general shape of the blade reminds me of the 1796 light cavalry sabre, but there are several differences.