Yo i am a super normie to btc, bought 110 usd worth today and am currently shitting myself...

yo i am a super normie to btc, bought 110 usd worth today and am currently shitting myself. will this dip solve or do i pull out

Kill urself

>worried about $110

if youre emotionally invested in $100 youre going to fuck up eventually

are you trading crypto for fun?

110 usd is a bit to a degenerate like myself :)

>he actually paid for BTC
are you retarded?

sell now, buy back when it crosses 20K just to be safe

just bee urself m8

looking for some extra cash

please be larping

only invest what you're willing to lose.

PULL OUT ITS OVER!!

What would you pull out into?

u mom lol

i put down $500 for btc and losing money

this feels like gambling to me fuck it.

desu

>buying BTC at the all time high

Worst time to buy is when it's being hyped in the news like what's happening right now.

you are a fucking mongoloid for buying so high , blame yourself

>buying buttcoin instead of Litecoin

I put in about the same today, but fuck it. I can afford to lose it, so I'm holding on to it.

this

fuck you OP

Released from prison two years ago and now I manage a car wash and have turned my life around. Raising a 3 year old little girl as her mother is a deadbeat. Already have some money in BTC and equities; I'm going to make something of myself. Invested in SYF, Brk.b, SIRI, and SWPPX. Great return so far this year but looking to push it higher.
1PjXVLHeoGXL8kVhHYMWXLnzuUmm7naSmx

you'll get a couple of hundred eventually, but $110 is some weak shit. you gotta throw at least $1000 in and get risky with it if you wanna make some cash.

so am i okay to just hold?

itt retards who spent a day looking into btc only to buy right before the fall and are now upset.

at least has the balls to HODL because bitcoin will probably recover but idk if it will ever get this high for at least a year. A LOT of normies are gonna loose faith after this permanently.

>buying shitecoin in 2017 all time high

I bought $3000 btc when it was $1900, I think I’ll sell now.

listen if your a buy and hold stop worrying, let it sit in there for 2 years and you'll make money. Dude I'm 19 and I make more than double 110 working 3 days a week at min wage. why the fuck are you worried, are you 12 and this is all your birthday cash? I've bought dinner for more than 110 dollars (though my inner jew cringed)

i mean you arent wrong

nah i just feel like a retard that leeched money just to lose it

Depends on how low it gets, but I'm HODLing on long term

Literally me.

I put in 150$ in the summer and I'm sitting at 8000$ now. You can do it OP.

Wait for it to go lower then buy the dip. Average down.

Yeah better sell it all man, recoup your losses instead of losing every last dime.