Holy fuck what an ass-tier card. It's like it escaped from MTGCardsmith

Holy fuck what an ass-tier card. It's like it escaped from MTGCardsmith.

Also
>be Assassin
>no access to point creature removal

Who designed this piece of shit? It's literally Tibalt 2: Assassin Boogaloo.

I actually like her, mostly because of her built-in loyality counter reset! I'm no competitive player, tho.

WE HAVE A THREAD ABOUT HER EVERYDAY
AND IT'S EXACLY THE SAME EVERY TIME

But user, I set my clock by these threads.

Just what I've always wanted: a choice between bad obzedat and bad syphon mind

She assassinates Spirit tokens.

The -1 makes me think they're going to revise Dethrone, maybe reverse it- call it ascends or something. Being king of the hill with life totals will matter for black or white or both. The -2 should grind opponents out WITH CARDs, which is unprecedented for Orzhov. I bet Kitchen Finks will be reprinted in the set to complement the 0. She doesn't suck, she just doesn't earthquake the board the way higher-cost walkers have been lately. I agree 4cmc is a hair overcosted, but I think she's gonna be an absolute bomb in the context of the set.

Mix with Eon Hub and fuck your enemies and their creatures.

>Each opponent discards a basic land. Draw a card. Gain 3-4 life.
This is how like 90% of Kaya castings will turn out. I'm being a bit generous to the card too, since the creature that nugs her might have attacked another opponent and not your face if she wasn't in play.

oh fuck

For someone who's trying to be as Rogue as possible, she is possibly hitting maximum Orzhov in ways even Teysa couldn't.

She's worse than Tibalt and has a higher CMC...

>WE HAVE THREE THREADS ABOUT HER EVERYDAY

Fixed that for you

She can activate any of her abilities the turn she drops. That alone makes her better than Tibalt.

My biggest problem with her is that they made her flicker effect way too durdly and completely unbreakable. At the very least, Venser gave your creatures not!vigilance.

She's got an exile effect that doesn't really work with exiling your own shit for extra ETB triggers, but keeps creatures (or herself) in limbo for a complete turn cycle.

I'm aware. Like I said; durdly. But at least she has options the turn she drops.

>+0: someone goes to jail zone for a while
>-1: steal thing
>-2: steal thing

great job there with the diversity and sensitivity and inclusion of your new black blackety blackness-certified planeswalker there, Wizards!

>bad card
>resets her loyalty counter or abuses a creature's etb at the measly cost of 2 life
>lowers your opponent's life and gains you some
>gives card advantage and puts your opponents at card disadvantage

Op, you have no absolutely no card evaluation skills, this card isn't competitive at that cost, but its in no way bad and has extremely easy casual and commander appeal, I like it as a card.

>WE WUZ PLANESWALKARZ N'SHIET

Oh? I thought she was a spook who assassinates?

Man Wizards never misses a beat with racism do they? They hired a fucking black culture consultant to help with this terrible character, and the best thing they can do is make every one of her abilities involve jail and theft.

They didn't hire the consultant for anything. It's realistic.
:•)

Thematically it doesn't make sense. It would have made more sense to give her the ability to kill people as a ghost assassin. She doesn't really do anything a ghost or an assassin would do except I guess no existing for a little bit.

Yeah her abilities make her sound more like "Ghost Kidnapper"

Are you fucking kidding me?

Keep in mind this is a card designed for Conspiracy, an exclusively multiplayer, politics-matter format.

It's also a 4 CMC card advantage Walker. It's not as bad as you think.

It's reasonable if you didn't like the first Conspiracy but you have to judge the value of the card in the context it's meant to be played in.

>Instead of them dealing 1 damage per turn to you, you lose 2 life instead for the low low cost of 2WB
What a sweet play user.

Holy shit you're bad. The ultimate is an instant +1 card even if it wasn't attached to a value engine. You're ahead even if she immediately dies. The ultimate alone on a sorcery would be playable as a one-of in Nic Fit or something at 3 mana, but this thing is protection + very good clock + massive card advantage. Did you not pick up that it can reset it's own loyalty or something?

So she deals two to each opponents and gives me...2. Not 2 for each opponents damaged this way, just 2.
Then she makes everyone discard a card and, no matter how many cards were discarded, gives me only one.
She can't even pinpoint targets, she hits everyone making you a problem for all the players, and using her in multiplayer nets you almost nothing more than it would using her in 1vs1. The only true political tool she is is the exil thing and even then I don't think players will start begging you to target what they want with it.

user she doesn't kill creatures because she is an assassin. She only deals with high profile targets.

Do you think getting free ancestral recalls in 4 player games is balanced for only 4cmc in removal-heavy bw?

fucking kek, user

Sorry, lad. She reenters the battlefield with the number of loyalty counters she had when she left.

Uh, no, that's not how planeswalkers work.

>Khans = first transgender legendary
>Conspiracy 2 = Female Ghostbuster
>.......
>Return to Dominaria = Gender specific mana
>Return to Fallen Empires = #blackmanamatters
>Return to Homelands = new card type "Problematic"
Let me off this ride

Source?

>Tribal sorcery - pomosexual

I will totally accept this if we actually get Return to Fallen Empires

Pomocounter PP

Only use non gender specific mana to cast Pomocounter

Pomocounter is Colourless

Counter target spell if it identifies as any of the 5 main colour identities or is cast by a player who identifies as any class or subclass of sexual orientation
Draw a card

She triggers Lili and Chandra Oaths I guess? Yay?

Not not vigilance?

Is it that bad?

Maybe it's just because i play commander, but I'm seeing
Turn 1. Play her, Draw, and everyone else discards.
Turn 2. Draw, and everyone else discards.
Turn 3. She phases out. Lose 2 life for being a dick.
Turn 4. 2.
Turn 5. 2.
Turn 6. 3

Ad nauseum.

I mean, sure there's better cards, but is it that terrible?

What happens when they get rid of it. Do they get all their stuff back on their upkeep, or is it gone permanently?

You're an idiot

Well back in the day, while Planeswalkers were still fucking up the multiverse, Eon Hub made Upkeep non-existent. The errata and FAQ for many artifacts from Odyssey through Mirrodin made a lot of silly things happen.
Soul Foundry is a prime example of this as it will let your tokens act as full copies of their imprinted creature, so I am able to grew an army of Ancient Ooze that for every token copy of that card I drop, each gets +7/+7 as every token also counts as having the original cards converted mana cost.
Eon Hub let insane extended combos happen back then too. Reality Twist became a horrifying enchantment to play against and was a huge player in one of my control decks.
Should Eon Hub go bye-bye, the Upkeep begins again where it left off.

Exiling Kaya with her 0 ability doesn't reset her?

Planeswalkers etb with their starting loyalty regardless of how

Veeky Forums is pretty terrible at evaluating cards over all I would say she is pretty good but not as good in eternal formats as dack fayden. Repeatedly draining and or syphon minding builds up value fast do not know the legacy meta well enough to make a judgement but I don't think she is vintage playable. On the subject of race, who the Fuck cares honestly? She's not replacing anyone she's not a race or gender flipped version of an existing character she is not awkwardly shoe horned into the narrative. Veeky Forums and /co/ both say the same thing evreytime this happens "we aren't racists we just hate pandering." And then flip there shit evreytime creators create a black character or pair off a black character with a white one.

>Occupation is Assassin
>Doesn't kill anything
>Expecting a nigger to do their job
This card is highly believable and true to character. WotC hit it out of the park this time.

It does reset her. That user is just an idiot.

There would be some text in there modifying the number of loyalty counters that she re-enters the battlefield with if she didn't.

And legalizing gay marriage means people will be marrying barnyard animals in the streets. :^)

Well, she murders the other PLAYERS.

But user, she doesn't really do Syphon Mind. IF she did, she'd be awesome.

kek

It's just Veeky Forums being Veeky Forums. If you look at the card in the context it's meant to be played in it's pretty good. Her ability to blink herself / ETB creatures is a fun mechanic.

She can get you some card advantage, but mostly, she can stick around and do it for a very long time.

I think the Wizards did a nice job. She seems fun.

>free ancestral recall
Given your opponents will most likely just discard excess lands to her and how she won't live for more than a turn if anyone has any power on the table, what the hell?

>free ancestral recalls
You only draw one card. If you were playing blue you could actually just play Treasure Cruise and Ancestral Visions.

>An assassin can only temporarily remove things
>An assassin can hit everyone at once and also gain you life
>The -2 is a Red or Blue ability
But
>5 loyalty for 4 mana
>can refresh her own loyalty, an ability unique to her
and
>new players won't understand that the 0 resets her loyalty

I would play it.

>Return to Homelands = new card type "Problematic"
Yes, that's all homelands cards since they're shit.
SHIT.

How to spot a retarded CTR/Libturd in 1 easy step
>The slippery slope isn't real!!
Pedosexual for 2020!

>>The -2 is a Red or Blue ability
It's WB lifedrain effects (lose x you can x) are very much WB or B.

Nigger no.

>children and animals are able to consent
I'm not saying it's weird that you talk about fucking kids, but it's kinda weird that you talk about fucking kids.

Oh shit, yeah the draw.
Discard added to the draw is also WB you subhuman mongoloid.

If it was red it'd be
>Each player discards and draws a random card and discards a random card, so wackyyyy and zanny!
if it was blue it'd be
>Each player draws and then discards a card.

>Men fucking men is ok
I'm not saying it's weird that you talk about fucking other males, but it's kinda weird that you talk about fucking other males.
>Men can be women and women can be men
I'm not saying it's weird that you talk about mental illness like it's normal, but it's kinda weird that you talk mental illness like it's normal.

If you can't see how the slippery slope works then you're an idiot. Bet you in 2020+ pedosexuality will be a movement along with zoophilia.

And you'll have 2 options, get up and cry because /pol/ was fucking right or stay down and cry while your son is given hormones and rammed by the family dog thanks to school indoctrination.

Children can consent to HRT-lite which is much more damaging than any (normal) sex act on the basis that one not only fucks your brain but also your bodily structure and hormonal balance.

But user 2020 is only 4 years away

Also there have been pedophiles and zoophiles all throughout history, and fucking kids and fucking animals has actually never been less okay in society's eyes than it is now

>equating adults with children
Again, it's pretty weird, dude.

>If you can't see how the slippery slope works then you're an idiot. Bet you in 2020+ pedosexuality will be a movement along with zoophilia.
They're already things, you idiot. You're not old enough to remember NAMBLA.

>/pol/ being right
A broken clock is right twice a day.

And where in my single post did I say it's okay to do that?

>This is what the regressive left thinks
Top kek.

Fucking teenagers was OK.
Fucking ACTUAL preteens is OK tons of shitworld countries and muslim countries.

but it's okay, nothing to fear! Slippery slope is only a fallacy not real!

>politics based set
>suddenly /pol/

>orzhov card
>suddenly pedophelia

They really nailed this one,

I actually really like the card, and the 0 can sortof feel like an assassination at times.

Flickerwisp feels like the damn thing is carrying your creature away, in practice even "soft" removal feels like removal, so having her as an assassin is acceptably fitting.

The fact that she can protect herself by phasing out is neat too, a solidly orzhov card all around

also
>implying black doesn't get card draw
Bluefags gtfo, the real card draw color is here bb
>b-but it doesn't cost you life when you draw the card!
It costs loyalty, which in turn costs life to replenish, so it kind of does?

>triggers

Veeky Forums once again

$0.10 has been deposited to your account

>I actually really like the card, and the 0 can sortof feel like an assassination at times.

If you hire an assassin and the end result is that the person is still alive, then they're a shit assassin.

It's like literally the polar fucking opposite of an assassin.

>A broken clock is right twice a day.
Maybe your old gear-driver clocks are, grandpa. Real clocks are built into cell phones and don't work at all if you broke them with your fat fucking pig fingers you disgusting piece of human trash, get a job.

The first ability is cool as fuck, the second one is boring, the third is mechanically interesting, but that's it.

Power level is eeeeehhhh.

Sure makes /pol/ angry though.

Did you like, forget how mtg works?
>Arabian Knights 2 is all about how great towelhead 'culture' is.
This card is proof that WoTC hates new players.
So you could say they're...a half-ass-assin?
>And everyone else

It's not like an assassin kills every single person they meet, and I don't know where you got that notion. Even the fucking Hitman series gives you bonuses and optional objectives for not killing bystanders.

Anyone have the Planeswalker's Guide to Alara by any chance?

>orzhov card
>suddenly jewish pedophelia

Oy vey the goyim know! Rise up the taxes.

>Arabian Nights 2
>It's set in not!Spain and reconquista (as the bad guys ofc)
>The bad guy is the only creature in the game with "lord" on his creature type on a real set
>It's WUR(arabs) vs GB (Spanish)

Nic fit has access to better walkers, im still gonna try her though because the more playable walkers i have, the more i fuck over shardless and miracles.

If that's your argument, then the evidence shows that we're actually dealing with a reverse slippery slope. As in, regardless of your opinions on gay marriage and gender reassignment, our standards on what defines consent and who/what should or should not be fucked are actually improving.

Technically Kaya is NOT unique in that area. Venser the Sojourner could Exile himself and then you could, per se, Merciless Eviction planeswalkers. He would be just fine.

What are you talking about? The issue is that she doesn't kill anybody.

I got passed an Eon Hub as my last card in a draft once. Had no clue what to do with it.

She kills tokens! They're... kinda like ghosts, I guess?

That's a fair point. What does this bitch have against ghosts anyway? Why does she keep assassinating them with her wonky purple hand?

>All spirit tokens are white

Hey faggot how about you shut up.

I like it because its design is different, but I honestly feel like the -2 could be more interesting.

Blue Afterlives Matter.

>this thing is wrong because something unrelated is also wrong
>this is what /pol/ actually thinks

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

How would you rank all the planeswalker cards we got so far in terms of tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, shit tier?

That seemed to descend into something personal, user.