This is Medieval Europe Risk: Protestant Reformation Edition

This is Medieval Europe Risk: Protestant Reformation Edition.

Choose a faction
Choose a leader name
Be sure to put it in your Sig
1 line RP minimum for your roll to land

Kingdom of France
King James I of France

clAIMING Finland

marked on map

2 more and we roll

>Faction: Roman Catholic, England
>Leader Name: King of Jeorge V of England

Claiming England

gotchu fLAM

2 SECONDS too late. pick another pls

Gustav I takes his thrown in the Kingdom of Sweden and bids hello to all Christians
~Gustav I

FUCCKKKK give me Byzantium

Claiming Denmark

you gonna help me destroying those filthy moscovians?

by that I mean Ottomans

change to Ramón de Cardona of Naples

gotchu

no such thing. you want Ottomans?

AYO NIGGAS

FIRST ROLLS TO HERE PLS

P O L A N D
O
L
A
N
D

Yugoslavia
Tito the great leader

Roll to invade the Abbassid Caliphate

gotchu. change to history appropriate name and roll to here
Nope. you can vassal under if you want...

I wish to take Croatia

take finish clay from moscovy
marsh onward petersburg!

This is your Mulligan. correct name and faction in Sig required.

...look at the map

Take prussia

nah nigga
dont like this map anyway
cya

This is your mulligan. fix name for rolls to count

Like this? roll to invade Abbasid again

I would love to join but too complex so i won't join right away

Naples declares war on Spain for being leaderless, and sends our troops into sicily

Send our settlers out to Norway, and begin the spreading of the Danelaw!

King James I of France Invades eastern France sending his peanuts to claim the land

Ramón de Cardona would like the excess to sail to sardinia

Under the leadership of their King, the Englishmen wish to take over Scotland!

France invades the Palatinate.

England invests Scotland.

The Finnish march against the leaderless Slavs.

The Ottomans send an army east, seeking to devour the caliphate.

Naples begins its conquest of Italia.

Prince Brandon of Brandenburg surveys his land from his palace. An aging man, flecks of grey play about his temples - he has never been much of a warrior, but years of wise governance assure him of the dire consequences for his duchy if he does not start to take a more active role in european geopolitics.

Religious fanatics of all stripes muster under supposedly godly banners, threats to christendom grow in the south and east - but more importantly, the dangerous and unhinged Polish monarch is declaring war on Prussia, consolidating their lands on the borders of the Holy Roman Empire.

This may not bode well for the Empire as a whole.

Brandenburg deploys troops to assist their neighbour Prussia in their defence.

Continue conquering the false Caliphate

OP you forgot my roll?

hey, i got you marked, sorry for skipping.

seek and destroy

Slay more Moscovians

The Kingdom of France guided by his Majesty King James I wishes to continue his conquent in the palatinate to bring the protestants to their knees and Unite France under its Crown of glory

no i got it. look at map. i forget to give you a well deserved blurb. i apologize. you are forgetting something too... do you know what it is???

The unification of the British Isles must continue! We of England must not waver in our fight against the savage Scottish! King Jeorge sends his armies to the northern reaches of England!

never mind I just noticed you filled Sweden.

Continue filling Sweden and Norway.

bonus update

The King of Naples is please with his naval and land victories in the lawless islands of the mediteranian. He orders his generals to wrap up the campaign in sardinia and sail to the palma, if possible landing on Iberian soil.
~Ramón de Cardona

Bonus update

Dear Fellow Kings,
The church needs a Pope. Shall we begin talks of an election
Ramón de Cardona

The Duke of Brandenburg invades Poland in support of the Prussians.

The Kingdom of Denmark continues its war on Sweden and annexes a piece of sovereign Norway.

The Ottomans continue their successful campaign against the Caliphate.

The Finns score massive gains in the failing Muscovite lands.

Neapolitan forces land in Iberia after securing Sardinia.

The French continue their invasion of the Holy Roman Empire.

England continues to march against the Scots.

I think we should consider Cardinal D'Fleury for the honor of pope

take more and more!

since rightful french clay is taken in germany his majesty wishes to take war to unclaimed spain to make the rightful catolonian clay french again

The ships of Naples continue their voyage to Palma, hoping to land there, before sailing to Spain. These days on the water are truly blissful, but with the anarchy in Spain, what battles await?
~Ramón de Cardona +1

As long as Jimmy is not Pope I am fine.

finish off those fake fucks

Though it pains him to do so, Prince Brandon orders that the push east towards Prussia must continue, that it not be subsumed into Poland by a monarch's raw greed.

Norway is our rightful clay and must be ours again!

I would happily vote for you, Ramón.

(OP I changed my name since I'm retarded and just realised the date of the map)

To the upper reaches my men! Onwards! Onwards to victory!
My fellow kings, what are the list of candidates we have for the Pope?

Ramón de Cardona warns you that Spain will fall under the control of Naples, any further invasion of Iberia will be seen as an act of war not only on Naples but on our very faith

Catholic Switzerland
King ???? Of Switzerland (too lazy to think of a historically accurate name)(also my first time playing on this map)

i propose Boniface V of Naples

The Hungarians must be brought within the the fold of the Empire. They are ineffective against the Ottomans and their forces are need under a strong leadership in order to be of use to Christendom. God will be with us.

hold on now friend Navarra is rightfuly french and you not aknowledging it as french is unholy

Why exactly are you attacking a Catholic King in the defense of Pagans?

gotchu. roll here

Cardinal D'Fleury of Paris is our suggestion

i need spain for the bonus bro, and i have been invading spanish soil in sicily, sardinia and palma for three turns...

vote for me and let me get spain, and i will give you the +2 bonus blessing

waiting on the Papist Swiss...

Invade the protestant switzerland

If the people of Naples and put forth their own, then we shall as well. The people of England propose: Richard III of England, his devotion and purity of soul unmatched in all our lands.

How does middle east bonus work can you explain it a bit better

Cardinal Albrecht Dürer from Brandenburg stands in the Papal election.

Let the moor not call the pitch black, Leopold. Your own campaign in Hungary was unprovoked, while Brandenburg has a long history of ties with Prussia.

Cardinal Dominik of Vienna is the epitome of Christendom. Wise and tempered by years of service to the church. He makes a wonderful candidate.

I will certainly let you have italy but i wont give you Navarre

I hear your plea, but the last time i played this map no pope was elected and a protestant conquered the papal state and Catholicism was dissolved... my plea is that Boniface V be pope so i can protect the papacy

Campaigns continue apace. There is enough space between the expanding factions for all out war to be avoided... for now...

it is pretty self explanatory. skip 2 turns... then get a roll +8Ts...

please see my plea

also, to Jimmy,
ok, we split spain evenly in your favor, i get italy and you vote for me

Remove abassid kebab

How is a Catholic claiming dominance over a Pagan peoples who have bordered and butchered his people for centuries unprovoked. As for me my family has held bonds of Blood with Hungary for generations and seeing them without a strong head is abhorrent. If the family branch is gone in Hungary then it is my responsibility to govern them as is my families inheritence.

His Majesty James the first after seeing the annexation of the rightful Navarre province claimed for france is filled with joy, now His Majesty wishes to go east again with the annexation of Catholic Netherlands

Brandenburg despatches troops to secure the borders of Prussia and the northernmost reaches of Poland.

take more of the slavish soil

The King is please, be done with Norway and finish them off with haste, for we must set our eyes on Sweden...

I am willing to vote for you but in this case I give you all of Italy and you keep your parts in spain but your vassals in spain swear their loyalty to France and His majesty James I

Having heard the pleas of the King of Naples, King Jeorge V has decided to support Boniface V of Naples for the Papacy.

Destroy the protestants in Switzerland!

With the blessing of the French King, Naples forces annex those two tiles in Italy from France, then march south in Spain.
~Ramon

You make war on Catholic Spain, lands rightfully belonging to Emperor Charles V of my household and a great defender of Catholicism. How can you claim a Cardinal under your vassalage to be a good candidate?

pali get

since I'm the only pagan nation I declare myself as the 'Deputy of the Pagan Nations'

But Mehmed... You are kebab...

this is agreeable brother
thats 3 do we have the papacy determined?

what about the deal on you leaving Spain

I suggest that the Empire consolidate its papal support behind the most suitable candidate, Cardinal Albrecht Dürer, to ensure that the other european powers cannot claim that their conquests of Spain are justified in the eyes of God.

Do I hear an aye?

Move deeper into Hungary. The Ottomans are coming and we must have a strong front to meet them with.

Oh wow trips. I think ill invade the nearest german state with the spills?

CATHOLICS

Vote here for Pope. Say who you select/elect.

The English board their ships and invade the Spanish Netherlands!

Boniface V (as he would be named) is a loyal servant of Christ and only wishes the best for all Catholic nations in the fights and negotiations with any enemies.
~Ramon

VOTE for Cardinal Albrecht Dürer

His Majesty votes for The Naples Cardinal

can you do posts we need to reply to with a random image so it stands out?

Boniface V of Naples

My candidate Dominik is the stronger. Since I myself am already a fully recognized king with the resources at my disposal I will not be tempted to use the boons of the Papacy on myself and instead be able to support the other members of the Empire.