youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
youtu.be/kMIFshKEryU
github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop/releases
blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

comfy gainz

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

>wanted to buy when it was low
>couldn't because weekly caps reached and didn't have checking account connected to the exchange i was using

i understand why people kill themselves over this type of thing now. shit, i only missed out on what could've been a few hundred dollars worth of ARK and i'm fucking incredibly pissed. if i were dealing with thousands or millions id probably kms out of spontaneous rage one day.

Because BTC crashing though, Ark hasn't even really started to recover its fiat value yet.

If you had thousands or millions you wouldn't have a daily limit.

i mean, kinda true...although it is up $.90 from it's low and now just $1.00 from it's high for the day. halfway there.

>If you had thousands or millions you wouldn't have a daily limit.
yeah no shit, too bad that little tidbit does nothing for me as i sit here impotently trying to throw my money at my computer. i'm gonna miss the fucking dip.

True, I dove into Ark last night at 27k expecting the correction, guess I was a little early but maybe all is not lost.

Getting tempted to move my long term Ark into Bittrex for potential flips though.

100 usd price when?

realistically, end of 2019 m8

Will I make it?

It should be end of 2017.
You shall do something about it.

I think its hard to speculate right now. ARK is definitely going places.

The one and only time I'm going to post this.
Ark:
>Smart bridge
All this requires is for the chain Ark wants to connect with to insert a small piece of code.
>ACES
For those who don't put in the code we can use ACES to interact with their chain.
>8 second transaction time
I don't need to say anything else about this.
>DPOS
All coins will end up switching to DPOS or die. Literally the best system.
>ARKVM
Smart contracts on the Ark blockchain.
>Push button blockchains
Create your own blockchain with the push of a button. This will significantly reduce the cost of starting a blockchain and allow much more innovation. Also, starting a coin off the Ark blockchain wont add bloat to the Ark chain. One of Ethereums main issues.
>Registered as a business in France.
The first crypto to register in the EU. No one cares about some shit coin that can register in some shit Asian country. This also opens up the door to actual partnerships and provides liability.
>Best wallet in crypto
The best desktop wallet and their mobile wallet is almost out.
>Various smart card
I can't tell you much about this but i bet it's going to be cool as fuck.
>Ark core V2
Complete overhaul of Ark code. This will make the whole blockchain better than ever. Already 25% done.

if this is completed on time, I wouldn't be surprised if we see $100 at least by EOY 2018. Also ARK investors are encourage to stake, less more incentives to hodl rather than to sell.

hey i recognize you, you're the guy who makes quality posts in ark threads. thanks for another quality post.

By the end of 2018 being $100 would have shit on bitcoin gains, but by 2019 I'm not so sure.

What do you value ark at. not what you think it will cost but it's actual value.

ILL HODL ARK TILL I DIE

youtu.be/kMIFshKEryU

No matter how how hard disgusting normies pump btc, I will never sell my precious Ark. It's the love of my life.

Thanks man.

>What do you value ark at. not what you think it will cost but it's actual value.

Hard to say, but with what has been released so far and the the huge strides in progress that the team has made in less than a year is impressive! I think it should be hovering around $5 at the moment. Mobile wallets means better chance of more new-crypto-coiner/normie adoption. Mobile wallets $6-9. This is whats scheduled to be done by the end of this year.

I think its also important to state that its obvious how manipulated this coin is, true value in fiat at the last BTC/ARK ATH today (0.00120 sats) would be 19.09/ARK.

We have an exciting road ahead, there are going to be a lot of bull-traps and bear-traps by the whales to try and shake out the weak hands. Best thing is to just stake it and forget about it.

Good luck user, I hope you've got hands of steel. You're going to need them, just like you needed them when ETH was stuck at $10-$16 before it exploded. Do not underestimate ARK its a sleeping behemoth especially if it manages to deliver everything it's promising. I have faith that the devs are working as hard as they can on ARK every week. I'm not worried

i'm trying to reach 500 ark before end of year (currently at 137, just got in yesterday) and hold on to it in perpetuity. or least til 2019/2020. your post gives me more faith that this idea could work out positively for me. i'm hoping everything goes according to plan here, in terms of your goals and mine.

It's hard though. When even fucking boomers are investing in "bitt coins" and getting richer than you by not doing anything. No research, no trades, nothing. But they're better than you.

I heard ARK was good, but once I did my own research and used the wallet I was enamored. I shall never sell my ARKs.

Honestly man, I'm planning on replacing my entire savings account with ARK. I get a 7X better interest with ARK than I do with any bank, and I reside in Switzerland.. Plus as soon as ARK released their Various Smart Card (see ) That's when things truly get interesting especially for mass adoption.

I'm so tired of the sats bleeding we've been going through the past few months, and I'm afraid of what will happen once bitcoin finally goes down
I'm holding this for years but still

Don't forget to vote so that you got those sweet passive gains!

i only started the day with 105 Ark in bittrex, but now i have 121 from flips

I bite my tongue whenever I hear my boomer co-workers talk about investing into Bitcoin. They seem so smug about it too, acting like they're early adopters. It's ok, normies function on group-think and bandwagon mentality. As soon as the the flood gates are truly opened they'll be begging to get a ticket aboard the ARK.

ARK is by far the most normie friendly UI/UX thats DPoS, that is undoubtedly future of crypto currency.

thats because youre putting your money into a gay autism coin that nobody will ever use, son

Started at 299 and am up to 346. Fucked up the last flip though, I should have 360.

I honestly want it to crash hard with bitcoin so I can ram what's left of my cash cock directly into it's moist, beckoning arch.

imma about to pump 10k usd in this mother fucker.

30x next year right?

>tfw the 50c dream

Newbie here. What wallet do you use for Ark?

github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop/releases

Bitcoin only has value because people think it'll make them millions. Once bitcoin "stabilizes" it will drop like a rock because everyone will be trying to pull out to get their lambos
Ark is a legitamently great currecy that actually will hold a value backed by its utility

Can't wait to see this coin through. Im holding and never ducking out

I understand waiting for it to hit 30K sats a few days ago. But I think you won't be getting a better deal that you will be tonight, user. Any ARK sub 30k is an easy 5X.

Thanks!

Bitcoin futures say otherwise. I'll buy another 2-3k once it's under 20k sats like before. You really should wait with buying with this massive bullrun. It even could go as low as 15, well that's when you'll see a 5 BTC buy from me.

Leave randytayl alone!!!

don't let the digits fool you

I'm looking to buy in, do you think it will drop below $3?

I don’t know man ark looks really oversold right now..

I mean it was doing really well just 24hrs before this btc bloodbath happened.. it had even hit a new fiat ATH

It's possible, anything is possible in crypto. Just trying to give my two cents.

Personally I don't see it going much further down.

It already did today.

Fug

Due to the time it takes to trade fiat to Ark, if you really want to try and score a good deal you should just buy BTC in the dip (not saying this right now is it) then wait for it to do a run and shit on Ark again and buy it at low sats.

How is ARK different from every other meme coin

>Mobile wallets $6-9
That's what they said about the Paris Buisness Thing.

It does what every other coin does all in one, and does it better. If you want to stick to older coins - no worries, you can use ARK smart bridges to directly convert between two completely different blockchains (I can send you Ethereum and you can receive it as Bitcoin across the ARK smartbridge) And if you're still not happy, you can use ARK smart bridges to make your own unique blockchain.

ARK is a slow giant titan, before the BTC-Bloodbath it was making steady strides, but I think its also important to zoom out on the charts and see how homogenous and predictable that bull and bear runs are. Price has always been suppressed, one just needs to take a look at the graph and ESPECIALLY just take a look at the buy/sell order book for 5 minutes and you'll see how many artificial buy and sell walls get put up and torn down within those 5 minutes.

This.

I just cashed out bitcoin for 10.5k USDT. I'm just going to throw it all into ARK once we go a little lower. I dont feel like cashing out to bank and pay 24% tax...

Can someone break down _exactly_ how the ETH->BTC thing over a smartbridge works? I sort of get it... but I don't really.

The other blockchains get a special piece of code inserted into them that connects to the smart bridge. These act as sort of "listeners" for the smart bridge so that I can send Ethereum to a Bitcoin address across the ARK network and because it's plugged into both the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains, it knows how to handle such a transaction. That's as much as I know, if you want to know more I guess you would have to google around.

blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0

Maybe this might help.

You should check out ARK plebbit r/ArkEcosystem you'll get fast and best explained responses. The community isn't typical plebbit cancer, surprisingly.

Hm, I get part of it, but how does that code get inserted into the blockchain (developers of it must fork?).
And how does it know the value of each coin. ie. how does it know that sending 1BTC to ETH is worth 40ETH or w.e.

Reading link now.

it isn't easy.