Take the protagonist faction (or closest equivalent) from your favorite cartoon and the antagonist from your favorite...

Take the protagonist faction (or closest equivalent) from your favorite cartoon and the antagonist from your favorite anime. Put them to war.

This is now one of your settings and you have to do a campaign based on it. What is the result? Pic mostly related

>huge sandbagged fighting position constructed on top of the turret

Would that reduce the traverse speed?

Not enough to offset the greatness of having a fortified position on an armoured vehicle.

Also classic blunder.

>Also classic blunder.
Not until the thread is utterly without a single post on the actual topic for like thirty posts.

>when american tanks and planes regularly got btfo by brit tanks and planes
those were the days

>protagonist faction (or closest equivalent) from your favorite cartoon
Batman TAS

>and the antagonist from your favorite anime.
Split between Cowboy BeBop or Slayers.
The former would make more sense if these two were to be pitted against one another.

So Batman on Mars. Mite be cool.

Optimus Primal vs Dio
fucking what?

The 60s had the F-111 and the F-4 Phantom II, both of which the British bought.

The Crystal Gems vs. Zeon

Is it a race to see who can commit more war crimes in space?

never actually used in a war by them though.
The centurion regularly went up against m47s and m48s and came out on top, and the gnat was a pretty good fighter.

If people are going to take time to fortify the turret with sandbags like that and the tank is not going to have any major problems why didn't they just add short metal walls while the tank was being built?

>favorite anime.
Error line 1: NULL.

>he thinks Veeky Forums isn't an anime board

>on Veeky Forums
>doesn't watch anime
Fuck off

>guy on the Veeky Forums board doesn't watch anime
>needs to leave

/a/ plz go

Well I don't watch cartoons so this question is somewhat redundant because a protag and antagonist from my favorite anime would just be the anime.

If you are on Veeky Forums and don't watch anime, you really need to go back to tumblr or reddit. I'm not joking.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Dio Brando.

I think this might have to happen.

You might not be joking, but you are a joke.

>doesn't refute any of my points
>says you are a joke
You are retarded.

Favorite Cartoon: The Justice League or Batman TAS

Favorite Anime/Manga: Jojo's bizarre adventure
Fav parts are Stardust, Diamond and Steel Ball Run/

FUCKING GODLY

Basically I could imagine a retro-futurism them game sort of with art deco looks with humans that control astral representations of their darkest and deepest aspects.
Probably a bit eldritch.

Aesthetic it looks like batman, and stands n shit.

I'd run it, but instead of naming the stand after songs maybe they could categorize them as different mental defects. Schizophrenia and the like

Both campy and pretty dark. Thanks OP now I know what I gotta write up

So Terry McGinnis against the guys running Romdeau?
Couldn't get any more cyberpunk from there.

Batman Beyond vs....the corrupt politicians of Ghost in the Shell Japan? I mean maybe that's more post-Cyberpunk?

Patrician taste

vs the guys running the city from Ergo Proxy

>Kids Next Door vs Madoka Magica's witches

Huh. You know, that might actually be fun. Zany, improvised and cobbled-together weaponry against incarnations of despair and misery.

>Coop, Jamie and Kiva versus Titans and Neo-Zeon

So another regular episode of Megas XLR then

Coop vs. Dio?

I NEED to know how this ends.

Team Aang vs DIO. I bet Aang could at least see The World, because he's the damn avatar, but I'm not real sure he could overcome DIO's time stop spam and MUDAMUDAMUDA.

Ah, I also like fantasy realms where somehow british tanks were ever considered good.

Ed,edd and eddy vs old man stinkmeaner
Those poor ed boys

The Gaang fights Nishizumi Maho.

Well, WW2 German armor and flawed tactics don't really stand much of a chance against actual magic so it's not looking good for Best Girl. The good news is she gets a redemption arc and teams up with the gaang to go fight her evil mom.

Yes. Would play.

Alan Parrish and co. vs Vice-Principal Uchiyamada and his Toyota Cresta

That would make one of the weirdest Jumanji episodes imaginable.

Batman (TAS again) vs the Sibyl System from Psycho-Pass? Holy shit, 10/10 would watch.

The Antagonists from Dragon Ball Z vs the X-men?

Oh christ I hope my players like getting stomped into the ground by planet destroying aliens whilst they get the shitty power to get wings or something

Hank Hill and friends team up to fight against angels from beyond the stars and ultimately Seele itself.

adventure time vs karma demons/human nature from shinsekai yori sounds pretty cool. idk if thats really my favorites but thats what i'm into right now...

Sam and Max vs Fuhrer king Bradley

The campaign is a lot more straight foward since there will me no overly complex plans and a more fun than my usual sessions.

You talking shit about Centurion m8?