>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PoQ-XMUnCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jumpchain CYOA Thread #MXVII
God Effing Dammit. My Thread title was:
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1017: If you meet Budda on the road, kill him & take his Numerals Edition

Aw, we both had the same idea. Yours just uploaded sooner. I wanted to make the edition "Nemo congressu, nemo aditu, nemo suffragio, nemo civitate, nemo luce dignum putet" Edition. It would have been a fun insult to the whiners from last thread that they would never have gotten because they're too lazy to look up what it means.

>Aw, we both had the same idea. Yours just uploaded sooner. I wanted to make the edition "Nemo congressu, nemo aditu, nemo suffragio, nemo civitate, nemo luce dignum putet" Edition. It would have been a fun insult to the whiners from last thread that they would never have gotten because they're too lazy to look up what it means.
Leave the salt in the old thread.
If it is even possible.
The Romans Paid their Legions in Salt, and salt is bound to enter any Thread numbered in Roman Convention.
The OP will destroy us all.
DESTROY US ALL!

youtube.com/watch?v=1PoQ-XMUnCg

Nugae! Gerae! Fabulae!

What does Anathema from Smite actually do?

Daily reminder that one of the new Pokemon is a sea cucumber with fist-shaped organs.

If you become one in PMD and learn Kung-Fu, you can punch people with your guts.

I never knew I wanted that so much until I heard it said. Yeah, I'm going punch things with my cuvierian tubules, and no one can stop me!

Literally nothing.

But are they huge guts?

What was your favorite adventure?

It gives you an anti-armor effect. Your attacks aren't any better at penetrating defenses, but they erode defenses so that if you keep it up you'll eventually break through.

This would be a good name for a fisherman's pub. The Gilded Hook

III. The World Ends With You
Entry Fee: Free Will
Age: XIII, Origin: Drop-In, Flaw: Hotheaded, Brand: Tiger Punks (-C)
Pins: II Extra Pin Slots (-C), Vortex Saber, Street Jam (-C), Blight (-L)
Partner: Someone Familiar [The Officer Jenny that arrested me in Pokemon with Force Rounds Psych] (-C)
Perks: Hollow Leg, All Star [Soccer] (-L), Fashion Nonvictim (-CC) Stunning Good Looks (-CD)
Drawbacks: XLIII + LXI (+C)

>Contemplating why I love my free will while mindlessly obeying some cop
Gee, I fucking wonder.

At first they thought I was just quiet and stupid, and then they thought I was depressed, but in the end it became clear that I was just my partner's slave. Thankfully, they were actually pretty competent, and gave me general orders like "Fight" and "Arrest those dickweeds" and "Only kill the noise". That last one got us into trouble a couple times, because I took it as an excuse to kill any and every noise.

It wasn't long until she began asking awkward questions, though. Like who I was or what I was doing in the tournament, and I had to answer. And why I seemed to recognize her and became her partner. She didn't necessarily agree with the whole "rescue pokemon and rob banks" ethos I put forth. Then she made me change my mind on it.

If I ever see her in a future jump, I'm killing her.

It's what lies ahead.

Well, that panel is blatantly false, Jimmy Olsen will never stop seeking out ridiculous adventures.

But as for my favorite adventure, probably the Dragonblooded jump. There's a lot to do in Creation. One of my favorite bits was the heist movie we pulled on the Penitent of the Lap, sneaking in to its chakra node/control chambers to steal Swan Dragon's personal effects and bring them to his daughter so they could help in curing his amnesia. Getting to use his set of Celestial Seals was nice, too. The Incarnae have to read anything stamped with those. It was the fastest way to get my out of character knowledge to them.

I'm amazed at how salty you are.

So Jumpers, which are you?

Jumpers! How do you store items that are just too big for the Warehouse? How do you get that Star Destroyer to the next Jump?

So, is THIS the thread where Worm_user posts the update to one of his jumps? Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm actually not very salty at all. I just want an excuse to insult people in Latin. It's such a wonderful language for invective.

Rolled 1 (1d8)

Origin [50]- New Challenger

Drawbacks (400)- Volleyball Gaiden, Tournament Circuit.

Perks
Fighting Style [Jujitsu] (Free)- Being able to defend yourself from the occasional robber or overly excited customer.
Jiggle Physics (100)- The world is gorgeous, and in the future my stores will be as such.
Dark Horse (200)- Fighting? Nothing so crass, I'm just a simple tailor!
Ringer (500)- I can assure you mam, you won't find a better swimsuit tailor on all of Okinawa.
Chumps Need Not Apply (Free)- Lets gently stop hoodlums in a swift manner.
Meaningful Montage (650)- Sew on the go, no matter what else I may be doing!
Crowd Favorite (950)- I can't let my customers down or skip my deadlines, blast the pain and damn the exhaustion!
Bankroll (1050)- Even on a beach, I'll find someone who needs a tailor!
Shared Heritage (1350)- I may not be the rough and tumble sort, but your balance appears to be a bit off with that kata, mam.

Materials
Outrageous Iconic Outfit (Free)- What?! NO! I'd never have something of that sort, much less wear it!

I learn the Japanese language, and avoid getting punched in the face by condemning myself to a decade of volleyball tournaments. I'm not quite certain if I thought this bargain through all the way. Needless to say the assortment of faces I'll become familiar with are in the same boat, an as the only tailor around I take it upon myself to keep things fresh with fresh new summer designs. Not only does it help my business, it serves as free advertising and I've enjoyed an unprecedented measure of repeat business. My volleyball game equally experienced a great increase, however the only downside was being constantly followed by cameras for some reason or another.

1. Fallen London
2. Kill la Kill
3. Geneforge
4. Panty&Stocking
5. Hive Quest
6. Devil May Cry
7. Incredibles
8. Rome

As long as you realise what a gigantic cunt you're acting like, fine by me.

I don't, only big thing I bring between jumps is the LoT and that has it's own method. I don't tend towards many things I can't carry.

The Bay supplement.

Dismantle them down to the most fundamental possible level allowed by the physics of the universe I'm in, use that to learn every last bit of their construction, rebuild them when I need them. When you've got infinite information storage and ridiculous amounts of crafting perks, "space" stops being a real constraint.

Lawful Psychopath sounds kinda fun.

ohboyherewegocountzero.jpg

Definitely Douchebag.
Probably Chaotic Douchebag, with Lawful Douchebag a close second.

Curris, stupes, satagis, tanquam mus in mutella.

>mixing your chaotic and lawful
What a Douchebag

Fairy Tail has amazing shrinking magic if you're willing to go learn it. They shrink down an island to palm sized, if I remember right.

Glad you agree.

We really need an Agito jump.

>Chaotic Douchebag
People will survive change better than death, usually. Even if that change makes things less pleasant.

Usually, atomic slurry and memorized schematics. Storage is easier if you can separate things into their components.

The new star wars jump gives you a ship bay. But I just digitize everything then import it when I can.

Fugite in malam crucem.

> atomic slurry and memorized schematics

Which jumps give you these?

But death is simply the ultimate change.

But then you have to spend points on every ship you get. And if you get new ships you have to spend more points.

Sure, but that's for the ship that you build.

user, it's okay. Agreeing with me on your cuntiness only needs to be done once. I know you're eager to prove yourself more with recycled phrases but I'm happy with you as you are.

I don't know much about warmachine/hordes but Based off of the quotes Chaotic Douchebag,I have literally done so on occasion
yes but it is also the Ultimate decay, Change can be positive or negative,death is a negative change

Atomic slurry is just what I call the hunk of superhot canned metal that a spaceship becomes when you use FMA alchemy to condense things enough. I usually store it in an adamantium box of some sort.

You can get the schematics using an Iji scanner, and then you just need a perfect memory and increased focus perks.

It ends all other change, unfortunately. Negates potential good change as well as bad. Only use death if you fully believe the bad thoroughly outweighs the good.

>Jumpers! How do you store items that are just too big for the Warehouse? How do you get that Star Destroyer to the next Jump?
Either make Extra-dimensional Spaces anchored inside Warehouse, or buy the one from SCP.
TRY to use shrinking tech, or beaming tech, or Super Science portals when the Extra-dimensional Space is open to the Warehouse, and the Warehouse is open to the world.
If THAT does not work, that I have to BUILD the spaceship inside the Extra-dimensional Space.
This makes it hard to actually USE the spaceship, so I have to wait for a jump where I can import it somehow, usually as a vehicle, but possibly as a weapon if it is one of those Phallic Star Destroyers that look like huge giant swords. Just stick a hilt on the end.

Then I can store it in a useful manner by Fiat.

>But then you have to spend points on every ship you get. And if you get new ships you have to spend more points.
Where does it say that?

>Sure, but that's for the ship that you build.
Care to link it? I am pretty sure it is for any ship.

Aw, thanks, user. You know, you're alright. Though can we not say "cuntiness"? It's not Latin enough of an insult for me. How about instead you call me a "ructatrix"?

Oh. That's. Eh.

You know, I think it'd be a welcome relief for everyone if we only responded to shitposters in dead languages from now on.

Kinda reminds me of that scene from Tombstone.

Pretty weak and nonsensical insult but sure, if you want.

complications growth spurt, no sweets and contagion

location northeastern U.S.
age 9
background KND agent
perks parkour, rich, tough tastebuds, mysterious, karate kid and commanding voice

items cool shades, mechanical tools, forgery kit, rainbow monkeys, yipper cards, M.U.S.K.E.T., S.C.A.M.P., hologram drones, machine key, L.U.N.C.H.B.O.C.K.S., M.U.S.K.E.T-2, M.A.R.B.L.E, J.E.T.A.B.O.O.T.S and B.R.A.

It would be real nice. We could easily find all the shit posters since they'd all be posting in dead languages.

It's an insult I encountered in one of my Latin textbooks way back when that's stuck with me. Like you said, it's just so nonsenical a thing to call someone. I find it hilarious.

Looking at it again, I must have gotten it mixed up with another supplement. However, it does state that there are only three platforms, and there doesn't seem to be a way to increase the number of platforms you could use.

Note Ten states that the hangar is for your ship, and you can't use it for other ships.

>KND generator

Oh shit I remember that thing!

Man, who else is hyped for that new type of bending that is going to be added in LoK soon

There's going to be a gay perk?

I thought that series was over. Are they doing a fifth season?

Neutral Asshole.
Stored as data inside databases constructed in Yion's Pendant.

Prove it. The jump-maker talked about putting a death-star in it.

It's so cute too.

What.

Is this true, can we get it, and will it work post jump?

>Is this true
Yes.

>can we get it
Go find a way to learn it.

>and will it work post jump?
Did you buy Fireball: The Perk in any of your D&D jumps? No. You can still cast fireballs, though. You bought into the magic system, so it stands to reason that if you learn something with it or progress in it you can keep it outside of that jump.

That's just how I roll, though. If you do it different that's on you.

>preemptive wank shitpost deflection

Yeah. They are introducing a new form of bending that is meant to be actually easy to use once you learn it.

It's called yomomma bending

Pokeballs and wanking.

>The hangar will always be able to hold your ship but it can never be used for anything else, not even storing other vessels. It's specifically intended to serve as a dock for the Star Wars ship.
Page 27, Note 10 of the Original trilogy Jump.

I've never seen or read anything (Outside of the Jump itself) about A Certain Scientific Railgun. Who is Aleister Crowley, and how bad would it be if I was a pivotal part of his master plan?

Disassemble and resize, followed by beaming it into ones and zeroes thanks to Minecraft's Storage perks. I've got a couple Datatrax (each ~1 billion Terabytes) worth of stuff. Next vacation jump i've got to combine them all, as I just recently picked up the -2 byte file from SCP. That way if something gets into my warehouse and destroys everything, i can have a full backup several times over.
Neutral Asshole

That's nothing. Sburb lets you carry around planets.

It's true, you could learn it, it isn't one of the very few magics in setting that can't be learned, and yes it will work post jump the entire magic system would. Mind you the user is really powerful, but she has done some silly other things with her power, like shrink an injury in someone's heart, basically healing it.

Jumpchain delinda est.

Don't forget that said injury was the result of Natsu getting MAGIC CANCER and as a result couldn't be magically healed. But apparently its immunity to magic doesn't count shrinking magic.

Much like Wildbow, Worm_user delays all his updates another month every time someone asks.

Because I know someone's going to act outraged and try to use this for shitposting, this was a joke.

How many jumps have a way for people to ascend to godhood (or something similar) that you can retain post-jump? I like the idea of earning phenomenal cosmic power and ascending.

Is there anything Sburb can't do?

>as a result couldn't be magically healed
No, it's just that the only healer who was there couldn't do it. It's still stupid, but it was never mentioned to be immune to healing magic.

Actually, direct healing is one of the few things Fairy Tail doesn't cover. Sky magic can do healing, but it's just a side-benefit.

Only loosely connected to Jumpchain, but that reminds me: You know how in SOMA the company that made PATHOS-II was the Carthage Group? At one point you find someone's audio logs where they say "delenda est" at the end of every log. I always thought that was weird. The logs are post-asteroid, so is it like they're expressing frustration with the corporation for setting up this situation with the WAU in the first place? "Fucking Carthage, because of them we didn't get a clean death with the impact and now are stuck at the bottom of the sea with some crazy AI."

More importantly, you could potentially use it to go on a breast-based rampage.

I'm assuming you're not only counting perks? There's probably a fuckload of them, it's just difficult to trigger the right conditions.

Make sense.

Scan them with my mother box,break into manageable chunks with FIM alchemy and if that doesn't work I use A rwby container modified to contract in all dimensions once it has completely covered an object, or a similar process that involves throwing it into a warp painting. and then teleporting the painting back into the warehouse.

Sburb.

Actually ignoring perks. Like I said, I want the Jumper to earn their power like that.

Binbougami Ga has the option to become a Fortune or Misfortune god by collecting enough of the appropriate energy.

I wonder why he talked about putting a massive ship in there then.

That wasn't an injury that was super magic/antimagic cancer, I was talking about her healing Mira.
It was refereed to as an anti-Ethernano tumor, which makes it an anti magic tumor, as Ethernano is the term for basically mana in setting.

Shit, I forgot about that. Anyone know a way to prevent it? My jumper was definitely undergoing more extreme versions of the stuff Natsu does.

Sburb?

Is shinking magic lady in the main FT guild?

Those work.

Tales of Demons and Gods let's you be a law god if you try hard enough.
You probably need to buy the relevant perk to actually do it, but it's not handed to you.

There's also lord of light if you count gaming the reincarnation system.

Hahahahaha-no.

She's actually one of the main bad guy's top fighters.

Jump # 24 Viking Saga
Starting Age: 19
Starting Location: The woods where monsters roam
Background: Elf (100)

Perks:
*Soft Magic (free)
*Sorcery (300)
*Swing of the hips (100, Discount)
*Craftsman of the Gods (600)
*Enchanting voice (400)

Equipment:

Drawbacks:
*Yo *Word for Posterior* so fine (+ 300)
*Personal Vengeance (+ 200)

The only time I recall him bringing up the Death Star in that context was when people where talking about what would be required to make the existing one count as part of the ship the jump gives you so it gets covered by fiat and brought along to other universes automatically.

I had been raised by a Dwarf after my parents were killed in a dispute with giants . The giants still sought me a kindly dwarf had taken me in in. He sheltered me and taught me to work the forge.

One day he received a special job offer. Gugnir; the spear of Odin had been broken and with it Odin’s Authority. Odin himself turned to my master to repair the staff.

The next morning I found my master dead and the broken spear stolen.

After many arduous journeys I tracked the spear to the sea cave of an Ancient Lindwworm. I also found it had been employing some of the giants who had hounded me most of my life.

As I knew the giants were after me I tricked them in to thinking they had captured me. After that it was as easy as slipping a few herbs in their mead and they fell in to a deep slumber. I then went to face the Lindworm himself.

He awaited me in a vast cavern filled with gold and treasures enough for a dozen kingdoms. He laughed amused at my antics as he believing I could not harm him. I challenged him to personal combat. He offered me three free strikes at him as he believed his hide to be impenetrable.

First I drew my most powerful blade and leapt slashing for his eye, but moved at the last second and it merely bounced off his scales. Second I called upon my most powerful spell and tried to smite him. It had no effect. Lastly I cast a spell that seemed to have no effect.

He let out a deep laugh and declared it his turn and moved to swallow me whole. It was then I produced the broken end of Gugnir I had retrieved with my spell and shoved it in to his open maw in to his brain killing him.

I filled my warehouse with dragon corpse and treasure and managed to find some friends of my mentor to fix Gugnir as a last act to honor my fallen master.

>implying a Red jump will ever let you become more than a shitling god who any random monk can stomp into the dirt

>fist-shaped organs

Fist-shaped organs that come out of a roughly-kanji-for-big shaped hole. So they're clearly big at the very least.