Why this guy is not present in Warhammer 40k warp? Mortals were worshipping him and had feelings about him...

Why this guy is not present in Warhammer 40k warp? Mortals were worshipping him and had feelings about him, so it should make him a god, shouldnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRItYDKSqpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just one world? Nah man. A warp god is created by the energy and emotions of countless billions of souls.

The beliefs of one wolds population are a minor current in the Warp.

He's the Emperor during the period of time where he was seeing if he could create a unified and peaceful Religion. Didn't work.

That or he might have been a Sensei.

He does. Except he goes by a different name in Warhammer 40K. The Emperor.

He was Tzeentch, the God of Hope and most powerful god during the Dark Age of Technology, before Khorne and Nurgle got jealous and ripped him apart causing the downfall of humanity.

Jesus was a nice man, pretty humble for a son of God and he helped people.

Emperor was an asshole, the current sad state of affairs is mostly due to his pride and he didn't gave fuck about people.

>Emperor
>Didn't give a fuck about people

Of course he didn't. He was concerned about the collective fate of Humanity as a species and civilization. He could not afford to be sentimental for any single person or even entire sectors.

Jesus is a busy person man.
He has to go to narnia, gaia, warcraft, he barely has time to be on the warp.

Yes, all jesus figures are the same guy.

Because the Emperor wiped out Christianity and all other religions on Terra.

>Jesus as the next MtG planeswalker when?

>Emperor was an asshole, the current sad state of affairs is mostly due to his pride and he didn't gave fuck about people.
Well that's a pretty natural reaction to have if people take your religion of peace, forgiveness, and brotherhood and transform it into "Purge the Jews! Purge the heathens! Crusade to free* the Holy Land! Donate** to the Holy Church! God hates fags! Let me tell you how my interpretation of this handful of passages from the Bible proves that X is the Antichrist and Y is really the land of Nod!"

I'd have gotten sick of that shit too.

Strongly implied that the Emperor is what happens when Jesus loses faith in God.

I fully back this, but I do wonder where God is in 40k- in the abramic sense- cause the existence of the warp and other gods clearly can't weaken the chances

And Jesus did both.

You mean Jaceus?

A fraction of a single planet for a mere two millennia.

Far more people have more far more faith in fire, stone and dirt for far longer.

bruh you understand that half the middle east and north africa was christian before brutal islamic invasion right

rabbi yeshuaism is dumb enough not to respond or be strong enough to respond the 400 years before when it was first attacked, but at least they even did a response

>God hates fags

this is staple theology for abrahamism in general, there is an intense dislike for homosexuality universally, but abrahamism made religious law on it

>implying YHWH isn't a minor chaos god and moses, yeshua and mohammed aren't daemon princes with jews as YHWH's bloodletters/plague bearers/daemonettes/lesser daemons

>YHVH
>minor chaos god
>YHVH
>chaos

You fucked up.

youtu.be/NRItYDKSqpQ

>Human sacrifice
>Doing random shit
>Make pact with people

Look pretty chaos for me.

>missing the reference that hard

How's that StatTrak Fedora treating you?

>why isn't my shitty religion in 40k???

I hope that somewhere there's some autists drawings of 40k characters dropping to their knees before the cross like those sonic drawings.

Is this more JoJo trash memes?

Because the emperor was actually Mohammed

m8

Probably because he's just a more recent interpretation of this guy.

It's a Shin Megami Tensei reference

I want to see this

Ah, only played the ps1 version.