Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #36

> Monday, July 13th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj

“Alright, alright, everyone!” Everyone gathers around Janus, Griselda’s tank. It was slightly burnt and scarred from yesterday’s battle, but functional enough to remain in camp for some repairs. All of you had returned to the campsite in the Mount Montagne wilderness, and the team was running on highs since the sweep of Sherbrooke Girls High. With the draw of J. Walter Christie this weekend as well, catching the division pennant was no longer an impossibility. In fact, at least according to Suvorov and Serafina, it seemed inevitable. “Right…” Griselda smiles at everyone, rubbing her hands together. Luisa and Yuno hang out of the hatches on Janus’ turret, smiling at her. “Everyone, NATO has marked this weekend as the Mid-Tournament Off Weeks, which means there will be no matches this coming weekend!”

“No matches?” asks Regina.

“No matches, except any exhibition matches we want to set up,” Griselda explains. “The purpose of the Off-Weeks is to allow teams to get their stuff together down the stretch towards FleetFest. And I really want to spend this two weeks getting things together because we’re going to be facing some REALLY stiff competition. One of the teams we’ll be facing during FleetFest will be Zhou Enlai.” All the girls murmur and gossip about the possibility of it. Facing ZES? They’ll be tough to beat. “But, that’s not your problem, that’s mine. All of you, take a vacation, rest up, and spend some time with your tanks as well. This is your opportunity to get a lot of stuff done that you normally wouldn’t during the tournament. Dismissed!”

[1/2]

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sVy2LsPD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[2/2]

“Wow!” Serafina walks up to Regina Taney as she and the rest of Naval Studies Rescue pack up things in there IS-2m. “Regina, what are you and Naval Studies Rescue going to do for the break?”

“NAVAL STUDIES RESCUE DOES NOT TAKE BREAKS!” yells Regina. She slaps her chest proudly. “WE ARE VIGILANT AND-“ She sighs. “… we’re going to the Pool on Saturday.”

Suvorov chuckles. “Well, me and the Junior Historians are going to be raising some money for our own modifications! Just you wait!” She proudly thumps her bicep, forming her arm straight out proudly. “We’ll be turning that Panzer III into a mighty StuG.”

“That’s boring,” says Regina. “EVERYONE TURNS THEIR PANZER III INTO STUGS!”

“No, no, not Stug. StuG, like stew not stub,” says Suvorov. “Pronounce it correctly.”

“WHATEVER!” yells Regina. “YOU’RE GOING TO HURT YOURSELVES MODIFYING THAT STUGGY!” She opens the driver’s hatch. “AND WHEN YOU DO, I’M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU!” She fits herself inside as Serafina and Suvorov watch confusedly. After a minute, Regina pops her head out, a little glum. “Actually, I will help you, BUT I’LL BE VERY JUDGEMENTAL!”

You roll your eyes, sighing. Winona grins, nudging you. “So, Ellie? How you gonna spend the Off-Weeks? Camping? Swimming?” She bats her eyes at you. “Doing girly stuff?”

> “Working.”
> “Eh, I guess I can spare a day.” (TAKE VACATION DAY: 4)
> Other

>> “Working.”
Woo, TONKS!

Also: shit, we had a plan. I have completely forgotten the plan.

>“Working.”
Time for tanks

I can't stay because I haven't caught up yet, but I have a present for you all.
Some of you here were presumably around for the first LGA quest, and I'm sure some of you remember when Trudy and her fledgling team attend the Rally at Bovington. Surely, then, you remember running into Walter Christie's lineup of abominations Unlimited tanks.
So, therefore, I give you... the Supermaus!

> “Working.”

> “Working.”

“Working,” you declare.

“Aw.” Winona frowns a little. “That’s boring.”

“We all have work to do, of course we’re not going to get too much time to ourselves as Naval Studies students.” You poke Winona in the belly, making her flinch. “And you, you should probably start getting to work too, can’t use all of those vacation days at once.”

“Hmph.” She turns her nose up. “Fine, I guess I’ll go to work today.” She taps your shoulder however, smirking. “But you should spend a bit more time with me. We can get you some clothes, some sexy undies, and maybe a boyfriend!” You fold your arms, glaring at her. “… would you prefer a girlfriend instead?”

“Get outta here.” Winona giggles, walking away.

Still, now it’s time to go back to work you suppose. You call up Denise to pick you up.

-

-

Hilda holds up her hand, greeting you. “Yo.” With her as part of your retinue, she’s managed to scrape together a small “bonus” of sorts every week on top of your weekly salary.

> + 550 DOLLARS

You’re not even going to ask how she gets the money for that. Denise has driven you down to the Offices, where already a small crowd of girls has already arrived to greet you. Ah great. “Now, now, stand aside, stand aside!” says Denise, immediately assuming bodyguard mode. Hilda simply walks behind you, out of the limelight.

Now however, girls are pushing pens and papers to you for autographs, begging you to sign shell casings, or asking for selfies and photographs. But honestly, you just need to get to work. “Hey, hey, Ellie! Sign my shell casing! I got it directly from the field!” You turn your head.

And immediately your eyes widen when you see it’s Captain Spruance. She smiles, her tiny hands cradling the shell casing.

> “Um. Okay.”
> “Anything for you, Captain!”
> “Sorry, I should get going.”
> Other

> “Working.”

> “Um. Okay.”

>> “Um. Okay.”
Certainly not the weirdest thing we've done.

> “Um. Okay.”

>> “Um. Okay.”
Well, I guess the captain DOES have special privileges.

> “Um. Okay.”

Spruance a best, just like her namesake.

> “Um. Okay.”

Well, this is uh… You guess you can make an exception today for the Captain. She hands you a pen, then you quickly sign your signature onto the shell casing. “There we go!” She looks at it proudly, then hands it off over to her dutiful XO. “While you’re here though, walk with me, talk with me, Lieutenant.” Denise and Hilda fall in line behind as the XO and several of her Hall Monitor bodyguards ward away the crowd of starstruck students. “So, how’s work been treating you?”

“It’s been good,” you say. “Not very stressful.”

“Really? Even with your weekends taken up by Tankery?” Well, you would prefer to have one or two days off, but with the Off-Weeks, that doesn’t really matter. “That’s interesting!” She rubs her chin with the sleeve of her shirt (it still being too big for her).

“So, where are you going with this, Captain?” Hilda opens the door to your office, and the four of you step inside.

The Captain immediately takes a seat in your office chair, grinning at you. “Well, you’re a really hard worker regardless, Lieutenant. A lot of the girls in the Logistics Department and even Engineering really look up to you. Not just for your Tanking but because you’ve kept your cool and calm as an Officer, something I can’t really say for others.” Oh? You stand at attention with Denise and Hilda, looking at her. “Now, let me let you on something. Block Officer Hatteberg is going to be promoted to Flag Officer come this weekend.”

“What? Really?” You blink. “Th-… that’s great!”

[1/2]

[2/2]

“And I do need a replacement,” she says. I- Is she offering you the job? “Before you say anything, no, I’m not promoting you. I just want to alert you that her job will be up for grabs very soon. I could see you coordinating the efforts of thousands of Naval Studies students very easily.”

Wait. THOUSANDS!?

“In any case, it should come easy to you. I have other candidates ahead of you, but I do want to give you a chance. It’s not often we get Freshmen like you, especially one that LGA personally scouted and fought especially hard to get. You think the job’s yours?”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

> Polite

>> Polite

> Boast

>Polite

>Boast a little, but thank her for the compliment.

> Polite

“I think the job will go to the person with the best qualifications and experience,” you explain politely. “If it’s not me, then so be it.”

Captain Spruance nods slowly, curling her lip a bit. “That’s admirable, Lieutenant.” She snaps her finger, winking at you. “I like that!” She hops off your chair. “Well, I’ll let you get back to work. Just treat things as they are, and we’ll see at the end of the week who gets promoted, alright? Alright!” And with that, she gives a click of her teeth and a point of a finger, then leaves.

AAAAAHHHHH!

“You seem stiff,” says Denise. “Ellie, do you need a massage or something?”

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Hilda leans back in her chair. “The shock of realizing she might get promoted to Block Officer must be too much for her.”

You hold up a hand. “I’m fine,” you declare. “Let’s just get our work done quick, efficiently, and neatly.” The two of them nod.

Right.

Must start work!

> Work from the office
> Go and personally oversee any shifts that may need your attention
> You can work later, talk with your retinue, see what they’ve been up to.
> Other

>> Go and personally oversee any shifts that may need your attention

>> Go and personally oversee any shifts that may need your attention
Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic.
Panic

-

-

You decided it best to go and oversee any shift that may need your personal attention. So, you left Hilda back at the office and took Denise and went out looking to see if anyone needed your help.

The results weren’t exactly what you hoped.

“Can you sign this?” Several girls were already crowding you as you entered the engine room. The huge generators powering only a part of LGA’s electrical systems were the same kind of systems you’d find in the Hoover Dam, except bigger and much more powerful. See, the thing about these generators is that they have to not only power the ship’s lights and secondary systems, they also have to propel the ship as well (though, that’s supplemented by the many hydroelectric generators running along the bottom of the ship along with the wind turbine farms on the port and starboard sides.)

And because of that, it required constant attention, something that you unfortunately were messing up. “Would everyone-“ Everyone hangs at your word, stopping their worship of you for but a second. “- go back to work!” They all hang their heads, groaning in disappointment as they go back to work.

Still, one can’t underestimate the importance of safety and vigilance in the generator rooms. You step up to the railing as you stand on the control deck, behind you the control desk where several girls were managing the entirety of LGA’s power grid. You had to be careful to inspect everything, because the slightest-

[1/2]

The generators immediately shut down, forcing the lights off with a loud clanging noise. Everyone looks up. You all look over to a tanned girl with curly black hair on the control desk, leaning on the EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN button. She looks around, blushing intensely. “Er-… um… I- uh.” Everyone stares at her. “I didn’t know that was there.” She immediately gets as far away from the EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN button.

“You realize,” says one of the girls. “That you accidentally just shut down the power to a third of LGA, right.”

She blinks. “… please don’t expel me, it’s my first day.”

You sigh. Typical.

> Go and get the power back on yourself. You can’t trust these girls to do it.
> Call down a shift of engineers to get the power back on.
> Gather a team and get the power back on, start banging heads together.
> Other

> Gather a team and get the power back on, start banging heads together.

Morning everyone, the Unofficial THE TEAM pastebin I put together last thread, well I've had a couple boring weeks due to waiting to start work at my new job, and it's grown into this monstrosity: pastebin.com/sVy2LsPD

I'm not going to lie, most of it's stuff mainly for my own use/reminders of where I want to take things personally, but I figure some anons might be interested. I'll leave the name on to answer questions/clarify formatting and the like. Again, super unofficial, nothing in here is approved or endorsed by GS, so don't take it as word of God.

>> Call down a shift of engineers to get the power back on.

Oh, with Armour numbers, I sourced them from military or historical documents where I could, where I couldn't I sourced them from mildly academic looking websites and if I couldn't find dick I used War Thunder, which isn't great because WT as a rule cannot into backing plates, or correct armour in general. So if you see some numbers that are wrong (after accounting for applique armour) let me know and give me a source and I'll fix them.

This is cool beans user, I'll probably add on the rest of the crew characters and the mods as well.

Sucks that I have to rely on anons to do my pastebin work for the second time these Quests.

Not a problem boss, I hardly need any encouragement to do tank research anyway.

Cute!

Do you miss Papelbon GS?

I thought Papelbon would be a nice veteran presence in the bullpen to help set things up in the 7th and 8th innings.

I'll miss the Strangler though, shame his season didn't go very well.

-

-

After some time, you had to explain to Captain Spruance why LGA’s power suddenly got kicked in the rear and was now powering only two thirds of LGA. “Yes, someone accidentally leant on the Emergency shut down,” you explain. The shift of Engineers that oy called in were busy setting up a hard reboot of the entire power grid connected to these generators. Thankfully, it won’t affect the other parts of LGA, but if someone was in the third that’s now out of power, they’re not getting it back until tomorrow at least. “Don’t worry, she knows what she did was wrong.”

“Honestly, I don’t see why we don’t just put protective plastic over those things,” says Captain Spruance. “How soon can the power be restored to those areas?”

You look to the engineers again, expecting a better answer than you got the first time. One of them wearing a helmet light shines it right in your face AAAH MOTHERFUCKER. “Sorry, still on the regular timeline. If we work through the night, we can have it by tomorrow morning.”

“Tomorrow morning,” you say.

“Dang it.” Spruance is quiet for a few seconds. “Alright, well, I’ll have some logistics workers send out emergency generators and have the backup power run until tomorrow morning.”

“Okay, anything else, Captain?”

“Nope, but tell that girl she’s off the hook for now, it’s not her fault I suppose.” Fair enough. “I won’t hand out punishments for honest accidents.” That’s fair you guess. “Right, get back to work then, Ellie.”

[1/2]

[2/2]

You sigh, hanging up the phone. You look over to the girl and to Denise who’s drying her eyes with a tissue. “Uuu… I’m sorry,” she cries. The girl sniffles, sobbing a bit. “Please don’t expel me!”

“You’re not being expelled,” you say. “The Captain has said you’re off the hook.”

“See!” Denise smiles at her. “You’re okay!”

“Everyone’s gonna laugh at me!” cries the girl.

One passing Engineer laughs at her. “You’re fucking right, hahaha! What kind of idiot leans against an EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN button? HA!” She immediately walks headfirst into an overhanging pipe. “Ow! Fucker!”

“You should just punish me now!” she sobs.

> “Get back to work.”
> Comfort girl
> “If you prefer a punishment, fine.”
> Other

> “Get back to work.”
If you want to be punished, gather your friends and join the NATO Tankery team!

>> Comfort girl
>> Other
"Well, you just uncovered one design flaw here, and looks like no harms done.
Who's your name again?"
totally not an attempt to get her into our bed

>Other
Get the girl working on making a cover for that button

> Comfort girl

> “If you prefer a punishment, fine.”
Tell her she's going to join the tankery team

>> Comfort girl
That, or subtly encourage her to join tankery

She can be Gris' Loader!

> Comfort girl
And once done.
> “Get back to work.”
Calms her down and preps her for more work.

>> Comfort girl

Hoya.
Lately i am doing some research for my own fic, and from Osprey's "Centurion Universal Tanks" i found this gem (which i can't cross-check for authenticity yet, sadly).

The gist is, its imply that Centurion cast turret is already on design well before cut-off date (the design already underway as first pilot manufactured and judging on how its accepted for production on 22nd August '45, it must already taken shape by then).
Unfortunate like i have said before, i haven't find anything from other source to support this, but if ZE pushing for T-54-1 and Maginot have an ARL-44, Centurion Mk2 (Cast Turret with 17pdr) might be allowed.

"and where we will get one, user?"
Well if we can't get it, i would like to see some rival school fielding nothing but Centurions hahaha.

Yeah I actually brought this up several threads ago, I think by the logic NATO uses, as Mk2 Centurion's quite plausible, and far more easily obtained than the Mk1s (which are probably all in the possession of teams like William Adams or other British schoolships). That said getting our hands on one is likely going to be excessively pricey and difficult. Might be a sidequest down the line or something, but I doubt we'll just stumble into one.

We need to take some days off.

Ignoring quests and all that, we need to spend some quality time with Ingrid. Even if it's only training with her.

Also, since Trude's a Senior now, how many of the show/movie cast must have graduated by now? Anyone above Miho's year is out of High School. So Nonna and Katy are gone (I think), as is Maho, and is Darjeeling ever stated to be older than Miho? Because if she is, then it's possible that Rosehip wasn't visiting as a member of St. Gloriana's team, but as its Commander.

Right. Fuck. That was the plan.

Remind me again, how do we get more vacation days?

Darjeeling was 3rd year. Rosehip was 2nd, now third, though I got the impression that Orange Pekoe was very much being trained to take over after Darjeeling.

If anything its Pekoe who become St.Glo's overall senshado commander, with Rosehip become their cruiser's squadron leader.

Nonna and Katya seems a second year, in Little Army 2 Katyusha seems still active unlike Maho who give the reign to Erika.

Duce should also have left. Don't know enough about Hobo and Banzai though.

Then there's also the Background material saying that graduates tend to donate/help out the school.

I wouldn't be surprised if Darjeeling was still involved with, if not coaching the St. Gloriana ITL team.

And get voice on the tanks procurement too, hence no heavier tank aside of Churchill or Matilda since they all have nostalgia goggle.

At least we know St.Glo has a Black Prince.

Speaking of which, GS have Victoria, Gwynedd and the rest graduated from William Adams by now? I figured they were probably Juniors or Seniors at the time of LGA 1, but I don't remember it ever being stated.

Sorry anons, had to be called away to help move things, writing now.

The 2013 ITL Team Commanders for William Adams have mostly graduated, except for Archer.

Poor Archer, that's kind of lonely. Maybe Trudy could put us in contact Vic to give us a lesson/s on mastering the Cromwell though? Might be easier now that she's graduated and therefore wouldn't be directly helping an opponent, but she was always the sporting type anyway.

> Comfort girl

You don’t really know any good ways of comforting a girl. So you decide that the best way to just to tell her it’s not her fault. “It’s not your fault.”

“Yes it is!”

Fuck, it actually is.

“Well, hey, anyone could make that mistake.” You place your hand on her shoulder, quietening her. “Look, tomorrow’s another day. You keep on working at it, try not to let something like this define you, okay? You are you.” You poke her heart, trying to smile as warmly as possible. “Got that?”

She blinks, wiping away her tears. “I-… I guess.”

“So what’s your name?” asks Denise.

“It’s Ariel. Ariel Chapman.” She sniffles a bit. “Um, thank you for comforting me I guess.” She thumps her chest with her fist, continuing to hiccup and sniffle as she tries to pridefully suck things up. “I can never face my compatriots at the Automotive Club!”

You blink. “We have an Automotive Club?” How come Griselda hasn’t recruited those people yet?

“Si- I mean, yes,” says Ariel. She wipes her tears on her sleeve. “M-… maybe you would to visit them after work? I can treat you to a dinner for comforting me.”

> “Sure.”
> “No thanks, I’m busy. I’ll keep you in contact though.”
> Other

>> “No thanks, I’m busy. I’ll keep you in contact though.”

> “Sure.”

> “Sure.”
"So, you guys get along with the Automotive Fan Club?"

Sure.

If only to recruit them.

> “Sure.”
Oooooooh Griseldaaaaaa! Guess whoooo we may geeeeeeet!

> “Sure.”

If he didn't do it. I would have.

>> “Sure.”

> “Sure.”

“Sure, that’d be fine,” you say. She smiles happily, wiping more tears away from her face. And with that, you decide to get another status update from the Engineers as they get to work resetting all the systems in the generator room. “How are things?”

The Engineer spits out a bit of… whatever that is, onto the floor, then shrugs. “Tomorrow morning is our best bet if we work through the night.”

“Need any help then?”

“I’ll have a couple of other shifts come around and help out but other than that, we should be set. Thanks though.”

You nod at that.

-

-

With that, the work day ends.

> JOB COMPLETE
> + 5 CP

Denise smiles at you. “Where to now, ma’am?”

> To Ariel’s place, she gave you the address earlier.
> To the Tank Hangar
> Call up a friend to hang out with (Who?)
> Embark on a Subquest (Which?)
> Other

This first, then we do side quests or hang out with individual members of our team or the Poles to congratulate them for yesterday.

> Other
Call Dalia on the way there, ask what the deal is between the Automotive and Automotive Fan clubs. They have very similar interests so they could be quite close, or hate each others' guts.

>> To Ariel’s place, she gave you the address earlier.

>> Call up a friend to hang out with (Who?)
Grab Ingrid, drag along to
>> To Ariel’s place, she gave you the address earlier.
?

Supporting!

I'll add this to my suggestion. Let's try and get as many birds as we can with as few stones as possible.

Well, since it looks like GS might've been dragged away again, what do anons think of the potential training programs in my pastebin? I tried to think of things that would leverage individual crew's abilities as well as general classes for improving specific roles in the tank.

> Stack's stacked shell stackers club
6/10 elicited a chuckle. Otherwise yeah a couple could be a good idea as long as they are mainly a background thing.

I'm back, writing update.

> Other

-

-

Ingrid hangs off the back of the Kettenkrad with you, confused by your call to have her meet up with you and go someplace for dinner. “Um. Automotive Club? Don’t we already have one?”

“They’re the Automotive Club, ours is the Automotive Fan Club,” you explain very vaguely. Ingrid tilts her head, silently asking what the difference is. “Look, it’ll just be useful to maybe have a few more hands who know their way around an engine, alright?”

“What’s this got to do with me?” asks Ingrid. “I don’t know anything about cars.”

You frown a bit. “Can’t I have a bit more company?”

“I mean, I dunno…” Ingrid shrugs a bit.

But before you can speak any further, you come upon Ariel’s address. The first thing that comes to mind is the songs being played. Hot, spicy, Latino music. The address leads to a bit of a vacant lot, marked only by a small warehouse surrounded by fencing. But once you come around, you see what exactly is inside.

All three of you are in awe at the sheer amount of souped up, colorful, and tricked out hotrods dotting the place. Hispanic girls like Ariel all crowd around the place, shooting the shit (in Spanish) to each other. All of them are Naval Studies, but wearing non-standard uniforms (rolled up sleeves, hiked up skirts or short shorts, tied up shirt bottoms). A few in the back are even playing a quick game of catch with each other with baseball gloves and a baseball.

Ingrid blinks. “Um. Did we just walk into Cuba?”

[1/2]

[2/2]

“Elodie!” Ariel calls you over to a black car, a very sleek looking classical number with purple flames dotting the sides on the hood. Around her are four other girls. A lot of the girls are immediately in awe of Denise’s Kettenkrad. “Elodie!” You step off, shaking hands with Ariel. “These are my friends, the Automotive Club!”

“I can see why the Fan club isn’t a Fan club,” says Ingrid.

Ariel smiles a bit. “Welcome! Would you like us to show you around?”

> “Actually, I was hoping I could talk to you about tanks.”
> “Sure, why not.”
> “Actually, I was kind of hoping we’d have dinner.”
> Other

> “Sure, why not.”
We can bring up tankery in good time.

> “Sure, why not.”

Aww yiss, hot rod time!

>“Sure, why not.”
Might as well start slow and build up to it.

>> “Sure, why not.”

> Tfw their club president is called Rodriguez
Make it happen GS

> “Actually, I was kind of hoping we’d have dinner.”

>> “Sure, why not.”
Take a look at all the lowriders

> “Sure, why not.”

You nod. “Sure thing uh…” You motion to the girls sitting on the hood of the car, looking at you. “Want to introduce me to your friends?”

“Ah, yeah!” Ariel turns to them, and then says to them in Spanish, « Benny! Kiki! This is the girl I was telling you about, the really nice girl with the gigantic tits! » SHE WHAT.

One of them smiles at you. « Oh! Is that so, you weren’t exaggerating! Doesn’t look like she pads either! »

You cough. “I- Uh… I can understand Spanish fine you know.” They all gasp, immediately embarrassed. “But thank you for the compliment.” You’ll take it as a complement anyway. “How about you show around your cars?”

“Sure, sure!” One of them drops off the hood, wearing an opened baseball jersey above a black tanktop. “Benny Rodriguez. You already know Ariel, that’s Kiki Morales, the very big girl is Ari Pestano, and lastly the little one is Cookie Rojas.” They all wave at you, smiling. “Here, this is my car.” The girls all step off. “It’s a first generation Pontiac Bonneville, year of 1958. The engine is a 370 Tempest with injection, does about 310 brake horsepower, the V8. That’s basic though.” She smiles at you, then opens up the hood, revealing…

Well, it’s an engine. But.

It’s an engine!

You and Ingrid glance at each other. “What do you think?” asks Benny.

[1/2]

[2/2]

Denise steps up. “How much does it do now?”

“450 hp,” says Benny. “I was planning on adding nitrous to it, plus, I’m trying to fiddle with the transmission to get a bit more oomph when I transition to third.”

“Planning making it pure muscle?” asks Denise.

“Eh, not really. See, what I plan to do is also chop the hood off as well make it a convertible,” she explains. “Then possibly add a folding roof, but I prefer straight convertible. Even if it gets wet in the rain. But, Cookie is more the muscle car one.”

“Any Oldsmobiles?” asks Denise.

“Si, Kiki owns an 88 Coupe.” Denise gasps, grinning. “I know, right!” says Benny.

… the fuck are they talking about? Ingrid points to the girls playing catch. “I’ll catch up with you.” And with that, she’s away.

Ariel smiles. “What do you think? My car is in storage now but I can’t wait to show you! It’s an Oldsie like Kiki’s, a Rocket 88 used to run the stock car races.” Uh huh…

> “So, how about them tanks? You like tanks?”
> “I have no idea what any of you are saying.”
> “Yeah, yeah, my Dad owns a car.”
> Other

> “I have no idea what any of you are saying.”

> Other
"450 huh, my Cromwell's got a Meteor Mk IC. It'll put out 570 in a pinch. So you girls ever considered Tankery?"

Awe them with our superior engines then hook them.

>> “I have no idea what any of you are saying.”
"But i'd be happy to learn."

>> “So, how about them tanks? You like tanks?”