A single large shatter-proof potion bottle for the healing needs of the whole party

>A single large shatter-proof potion bottle for the healing needs of the whole party.

When does this make sense?

>that pic

Oh gosh they're adorable

How would you know when to stop drinking--wouldn't want to overdose?
Count the gulps?

Obviously you stop drinking when you feel yourself get to full health

Go with something with a sufficient therapeutic span.

So a continuous stream of dice rolls then?
Once max hp has been reached, you count the rolled dice to see how much has been drank?

>feel yourself get to full health

Describe this sensation. What does being fully healthy feel like?

>line the bottle with bag of holding
>infinite gatorade

Do you just pick a picture at random from your Images folder to make your daily quota of these useless threads? Serious question OP, I want to know the thought process here.

Its kind of like the feeling you get when you're full of painkillers and antidepressants, except you can think clearly.

my god....

>>A single large shatter-proof potion bottle for the healing needs of the whole party.
The bottle itself is reanimated as a primitive golem, follows party around and is capable of some basic self-defense.

Dammit user, can't you tell when it's time to stop swallowing?

>gets +20 to breaking walls

nothing hurts.

he doesn't get the bonus unless he shouts "OH YEAH!" the bonus is doubled when someone on the inside says "oh no"

When you want it to.

>feel yourself get to full health
>Describe this sensation. What does being fully healthy feel like?

When you stop bleeding, the wounds and cuts are all closed up, your bones are all back where they're supposed to be, skin and flesh has regenerated over the parts where it was gone before, the swelling goes down, the bruises clear and stop hurting, your head doesn't look like a ripe tomato, your muscles don't feel like you just ran a marathon, the stinging pain and aching stops, and you stop feeling like a living punching bag.

Basically it looks and feels a whole hell of a lot better than before you started drinking that potion.

When you want to make a dark souls game, but fuck it up.

Orcs have a much sweeter version that heals faster, but forces Con saves at escalating difficulty to resist diabetes

Is she concussed?

The green one probably is.
As for the yellow one, well, sport teams don't hire for intellect...

what drink are you referring too?

nigger kool-aid

Eh, after a hard day of playing sports, it doesn't really matter what your non drunk IQ is.

You gonna make some mistakes.

Wait didn't you mean to call it cleric?

That's what australians are like these days.

Pretty much go by sips.

Note that this is why most parties use a magic sponge and count out dabs applied to the injured area, quicker and more efficient use of the healing juice.

Pros: bulk buys, convenience. Cons: can only heal one person at a time, someone has to babysit the healing jug. Suggestion: Everybody springs for their own shatter-proof personal bottle and just refills off the bulk supply as needed.

>Adorable
It looks like knight wants to fucking KILL DEVANS.

Sips?

fantaaaaastic

When its a mechanical gnome kegomatic golem following them around and they have to suck on his spigot to get healthy again

The shatter-proof bottle is tied around the neck with chain and used as a flail, when the barbarian gets low, he swigs from his flail-ball.

I do not know this feel

Veeky Forums I'm a bit of an oldfag. I hate the term, but I've legit been here since roughly '09. I remember MR. RAGE, I remember Rubyquest, and Tomquest, and all of the great threads, I even remember posting in the DJ Phylactery thread.

Threads like this are why I still love you, why through thick and thin I've always come to this place and why I keep fucking coming back. You really can't leave here. S'cool. I love it.

Man, I'd just use my own canteen of potion, get a tiny little swig of it. Maybe you wouldn't have to worry about getting sick from backwash, though, if it's a potion of HEALING. Can gross germs live in a potion of healing? Would a potion of healing grow SUPER GERMS since your immune system couldn't fight the potion infused bacteria? Or would it cancel out when your system gets the potion?

Would your body look like the trenches of Viet-fucking-nam to Osmosis Jones?

Makes sense in terms of D&D mechanics actually - the flask basically contains a set amount of hit die, and you count off the hitdieas you drink, so you'd sometimes want to drink more because your rolls suck, and other times top up on a single sip/swig - giving an experience a lot like drinking until you feel "satiated".

If you were going for an outright Estus Flask copy, probably want to make the flask so that it has a constant effect that causes any water placed in it becomes magically healing (but takes a while to take effect over water placed in it, about as long as a short rest).

INT was her dump stat.

Oo, if you want a device that produces discrete units and could work perfectly for this sort of situation: Pez Dispenser.

Like hefty doses of painkillers and caffeine kicking in at the same time.

It's a pretty easy mistake to make when you're distracted by other things and squirting water/gatorade into your mouth has become a habitual action you don't put any thought into.

>pool noodle ejaculation
how is this even a fetish
where can i find more

>asking someone on Veeky Forums this
>asking someone on Veeky Forums this

sauce?

Now I'm wondering if you can develop resistance/tolerance to a healing potion - you certainly can to painkillers and most stimulants - it'd probably be a bit annoying to track, but accepting that you have to use lesser methods of healing because the most effective methods rapidly get less effective/cause dependency would be an interesting quirk.

Might lead to situations like someone who uses a lot of potions and always fights at 110% having difficulty when in a desert or something where they can't get them

Aw shit, get the big guy in drinkable form.