Other urls found in this thread:

cryptokitties.co/profile/0xbae6365efa97ad8744bb2f968ee0597a4245d103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

.25 BTC here :)

.025 btc here
Eat it Nerds

>only 0.00000025 btc

0.17btc

I have 100 crypto kitties can I post here?

Is it possible to make it with less than 1btc at this point?

I know the feelin user.

If you're ready to wait 5-10 years

you need 21

This is now a virtual feline breeding thread. Post your cats. Sell me your most retarded ones I need the most degenerate genes possible.

no you wont be getting a lambo

0 here. i was born a millionare i dont have to waste my time with retarded monopoly money.

Also got stox in NGR, long term this is wher it at. We gonna pick up where globals let off and help them realize the value of tey human capitol.

guess ill settle for a landcruiser

Wish I had more niggers

Cat breeding thread it is. Let's see your best derps.

As for me, I wasn't kidding when I said I have 100+ crypto kitties. Especially given how fucking slow and buggy the website is, I don't even have time to check them all and list them. In fact, since a lot of them hatch while I'm sleeping or the site's having issues there are some that I have literally never even noticed existed yet. So please take a look and let me know if there's any especially retarded ones you'd like to buy:
cryptokitties.co/profile/0xbae6365efa97ad8744bb2f968ee0597a4245d103

The majority are ones I'd be willing to sell that I just never got around to listing due to their low value and lack of time, and the ones I wouldn't sell I can at least sire so you can take their downie genes. Except jaguars: I'll only sire those at gen 8+ or sell at gen 9+. Even a cat breeder's got to make a living, after all.

why aren't they monsters or whatever lmao

PLEASE [;EASE GIVE ME 0.001 BITCOIN PLEASE GOD OGP LEASE O HPLEAS E I PRAY EVERY NIGHT FOR A KINDA user PLEASE PLEASE user PLEASE

OOOWW user MY ARM IS BROKEN OWW OWW I HAVE NO BITCOIN TO PAY THE IDOCTAIRS IM GONNA DIE
OW

OUCHIE

my id 121353f00x855569884a49393g

Smart Neon Kitty will soon be worth 100 BTC

Bitcoin BTFO
ETH BTFO
Alts BTFO

KITTIES WIN

are your transaction still going through? i tried 2 days ago to buy som kitties but the transaction still hasn't gone through

im ugly i wish i was low inhib and high t desu

There's a lot of good fucking questions. All I know is if something that basic took off as hard as it did, then it's going to be astronomical when a blockchain game emerges with better designs and more ways to interact with them. Ethereum sold itself as a decentralized computer and yet ETH was primarily used a shitcoin delivery vehicle and -- until the kitties completely broke it - a litecoin alternative. Now that the kitties have proved that there's more you can use it for while still being successful, hopefully some strong competitors will emerge soon. Then again, it also proved that Ethereum in its current state would not be able to handle many apps running at once; there's just not enough gas per block to go around.

If a transaction hasn't gone through for 2 days then it won't be going through any time soon either. Sounds like you set the gas price too low for one Ethereum transaction, which hangs up all of your other transactions on that address. You'll have to find the oldest transaction that's stuck and cancel it in MyEtherWallet. All this cat shit has made ETH's fees extremely volatile, so check EthGasStation.info for the current rates and make sure you cancel ALL pending transactions with a smaller gas price, or you'll stay stuck a long time.

i wish i was intelligent good looking high t and not a virgin trader who loses his btc gambling with shitcoins

thanks doc

Kitties.

thanks a lot, mate, that solved my problem.

give me some so I can OD on drugs
16KeG64kg8eYKJigrDfGsHntDdxNqGyevB
Will actually do it on cam if get 1 BTC

>Kitties.
Sometimes they are birbs though.

No problem. It's a shame you were stuck since the game was a lot easier to profit with two days ago than it is now. The kitty market's getting more efficient as time goes on and once-rare traits are becoming more common through breeding. Good luck user.