Welcome back to /sss/, where you can discuss JoJo systems and share Stands for people to use in their campaigns

Welcome back to /sss/, where you can discuss JoJo systems and share Stands for people to use in their campaigns.

>Thread Prompt:
Make a Stand that has anything related to the word "quiet".

>What is a Stand?
For those unfamiliar to the series, a Stand is a physical manifestation of a person's spirit. Each person has their own unique Stand with the possibility of a host of powerful abilities. Stands are named after songs or albums!
jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand

>For a quick Stand, use:
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
(make sure you make a connection between the name and the ability!)

OR

>Go the organic route and make a Stand based off the feel and lyrics of a song or album

DO NOT POST OC STANDS ON /a/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ghKiNJA-nAa0x2MnVWTzdJRVU/view?usp=drivesdk
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Break)
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=rwYYd8AV3Gc
youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Independence)
rickriordan.com/extra/meet-the-greek-gods/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47631894/#47631894
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

「Foggy Notion」
>Stats
Power: D
Durability: C
Speed: C
Range: A
Precision: A
Potential: B
A purple and gray, feminine, humanoid stand covered from head to toe with glass eyes. Looks like a fortune-telling gypsy/belly dancer.

>Abilities
Up to 100 of these eyes can be embedded into surfaces to record sights and sounds from afar. These eyes are effective within a 10 mile radius of the user. Foggy Notion can calculate the probability of any given event occurring within the scope of its vision based on its observations and the user's own knowledge. If the user doesn't specifically look for certain events, Foggy Notion will automatically project the most probable course of future events over a time frame chosen by the user. The shorter the time frame, the more accurate the predictions. Monitoring a wider area and covering several angles of the same area will also improve the accuracy of its predictions

>Combat
When the user embeds the eyes into her own skin, they enhance her awareness of her surroundings and slow down her perception of time. This can be used to predict an enemy's attacks and capitalize on their weak points. It also improves the accuracy of anything the user throws.

>Weaknesses
Paying attention to too many distant eyes at once hinders the user's attention to her own surroundings.
Eyes can't see anything if you cover them up.
Embedding more than 3 eyes into the user's body for too long will have harmful effects (dizziness, nausea, migraines). The more eyes in her body, the faster she'll get effected. At least 5 eyes are needed to have a noticeably slowed perception of time.
Bright flashes and loud noises may disorient the user when too many eyes are in her body.
Hiding objects from the eyes allows an enemy to spring surprises on her.
The Stand itself isn't very strong or fast, so the user has to rely on dodging and throwing knives while FN guards her.

>Alternate names
Watchtower, Private Eyes, Rhinestone Eyes, The Vigil

>Thread Question:
What is your favorite Stand-giving phenomenon that you've used or created?

JoJo Systems! (in no particular order)

>d10 (worked on by a great team)
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things

>List of custom systems for JoJo
excuse the Reddit
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/

「Endless Nameless」
>Stats
Durability: B
Speed: A
Range: Near Infinite
Precision: C
Potential: C
A humanoid stand that appears as an almost glass like robotic being with a projector like object coming out of it's chest

>Abilities
This stand can project itself and the user in a translucent light at near infinite range creating the illusion of the user being at the location, the hologram can manipulate objects and people.

>Combat
The user can use his stand to disorient the target and attack him from other angles

>Weaknesses
The father away the Hologram is, the lower it's stats get, it if goes too far it becomes only a visual manifestation
The holograms can be hurt and damaged, If the hologram is hurt the user will take 50% of the damage to himself

First time doing this, Any good?

A pretty complex Stand, I like the idea behind this one, but it seems a bit hard to translate into a proper system.

If I'm reading this correctly, putting eyes in an area allows you to essentially tell the future, depending on how many eyes and how many angles they're in, as well as the length of the time frame. And then, putting eyes in yourself would allow the user to be more aware of everything, while time seems slowed.

The idea of someone setting up a trap that allows them to predict every move and act accordingly, even improvising on the spot, would be great for an SBR setting. Would provide for some very interesting (and one-sided) fistfight.

The only thing i'd change is the number of eyes it has. 100 seems a bit much. Other than that, it's very well constructed and the stats would fit in a High powerlevel.

Not sure if this is acceptable, but I found a system that seems ripe for a JoJo spinoff. It's actually really easy to adapt to anything, just requires some fine tuning to make it JoJo compatible: drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ghKiNJA-nAa0x2MnVWTzdJRVU/view?usp=drivesdk

Might as well get the ones I've already posted out of the way. Now with art for some of them.

[GIN AND JUICE]
Emits a thick green fog from the exhaust pipes in its head and "face". If you inhale the fog, your reaction time will be slowed proportionate to how much you get. A lungful will grind your reaction time to a halt. Any commands you 'send' to your brain during this time will not execute until the fog dissipates.

Secondary attack: [GIN AND JUICE: ROLLIN' DOWN THE STREET]
Gradual dissipation of G+J's fog will cause actions to be executed in the order they were 'sent' to the brain. But with practice, G+J can reverse its exhausts and near-instantaneously purify the air in a room. When this happens to someone under G+J's main effect, all built up actions will be executed at once, causing something akin to a seizure.

STATS:
Power: E
Durability: A
Speed: B, moves leisurely but can expel and intake fog very quickly
Range: C
Precision: E
Development: D
Almost a purely defensive Stand. Its user, Tago Mago, embodies this. He's a skittish, paranoid man, quick to unleash Gin and Juice on anyone he thinks could be a threat. Owes massive gambling debts, but he'd be just as paranoid without them.

Pic related, some concept sketches for G+J.

And, another one for G+J.

It's a good start for a beginner, considering it's not just a generic combat stand and instead needs the user to fully utilize its power.

Only one thing I'm confused about, however:

>Stand can project itself and the user
So the projector in the chest of the Stand can create only -one- hologram (at any range) that either looks like the Stand itself or the user.
Do they look similar to their original appearances or is it obvious they're holograms?

Other than that, it's all crystal clear. The idea of sending out a hologram a few meters away to fight an enemy only for the user to sneak up behind them is a good strategy that I don't think others explore that often. It would also be great for recon. Thumbs up from me.

Seeing as the only real constant in JoJo is Stands, this would be adapted really easily. Thanks for the heads up, I'll add it to the JoJo Systems post next time and see if anyone wants to take like an hour making it JoJo-related.

I've always loved G&J and I've ended up using it in one campaign already. Props to you, everything about the Stand, from the stats to the power, fits.

The concept art is cool. you taking requests?

[COBRA JUICY]
A Stand with two separate forms. The first form, Cobra Juicy, manifests as a stamp and ink. The stamp is shaped like a disturbing face, with 4 eyes and a distended grin. The stamps are variable in size and can be placed as many times as the user wishes, but there is a finite amount of ink and larger stamps use significantly more. Stamps can bite within an extremely limited range, but even the largest one can't do more than fracture a bone on its own.
Upon touching a stamp, the user is converted to ink and can be 'drooled' out of the mouth of any other stamp. Messages can also be relayed, though they will come through the mouth of every stamp.

[COBRA JUICY: SUN LIPS]
By recalling all the ink, Cobra Juicy can coagulate into its secondary form, Sun Lips. Within a range of about 10m, Sun Lips will seek out a target and detonate itself, covering the target(s) in thousands of tiny stamps that eat them alive.

STATS (SUN LIPS)
Power: D (A)
Durability: A (D)
Speed: N/A (C)
Range: A (D)
Precision: E (A)
Development: B (E)
And some art for Sun Lips.

I wasn't too clear of the whole hologran thing, It looks like the user and there stand are actually there but they have no shadow and light around them doesn't effect the hologram

Damn man, that's insanely flattering. Glad you like it!
Yeah, I could probably do that. Can't promise anything fancy, won't have a scanner or a tablet for another couple weeks. But I'm going to school for animation this fall, and have been needing to draw more.

Stand Name: Mountain Sound

Stand Ability: [Defense Break](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Break)

Power - C

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - D

Potential - B

Description: The ability to bypass defenses. Sub-power of Absolute Attack. The user is able to bypass an opponent's defenses and do equal damage no matter how strong, durable, magically-enhanced or seemingly impenetrable the defense is.

Haven't made a Stand in a while, so I'm just gonna repost some Stands that I never got feedback on. This one is a big W.I.P. so I need all the critique I can get.

[Maybe Right] (You May Be Right - Billy Joel)

[Maybe Right] is a Stand that is bound to a crude-looking motorcycle helmet that is split right down the middle. It has a light spoke on both sides of the helmet, resembling horns.

While wearing this helmet, the rest of the user's body starts becoming blurry, as the main power of [Maybe Right] is to absorb incoming electrons using a one-inch field around the user's body. Electrons are present in every piece of matter, so the best way to use this Stand is the risky way. By jumping in front of a rain of bullets, the user immediately stockpiles a mass of electrons, instead of simply being subjected to attack after attack to gather the same amount. Amassing electrons allows the user to create a magnetic field around himself, stopping metal objects very quickly, and provided he has enough electrons, can easily make other attacks, like punches, simply stick to him. With enough electrons, he can also create a suit of electricity that can fire off bolts and jumpstart his heart when needed.

In essence, this is the electronic version of White Album that requires a lunatic to work properly.

That makes sense. So, they look like the two, but if you really look hard, you can notice they're holograms.

I don't need anything fancy, just unique designs. Do you think you could take a shot at [Maybe Right] posted above?

「ROCKIT」 (Rock It - Gorillaz)

APPEARANCE: 「ROCKIT」is very robotic although thin in appearance.

ABILITY: 「ROCKIT」has the ability to create small gravity wells. These gravity wells are usually small and last a short while, but the more 「ROCKIT」charges, the more powerful and longer lasting the gravity well is. The user can dissipate these wells when needed.

These gravity wells have a variety of uses. They can be used to fling objects at the opponent, such as knives and nails. It can be used to retrieve and steal objects as well.

A typical gravity well can attract kitchen knives at most and usually lasts half a minute. If fully charged, the gravity well is powerful enough to pick up humans.

Destructive Power - B
Speed - C
Range - D
Durability - A
Precision - D
Developmental Potential - C

I'm very tired so it's most likely shit.

[KILL YOU]
This Stand remembers the cause of every death it sees. Once it has a specific death in its eyes, it only needs to punch you once to attack you with the cause in question. For example, if it recalls a fatal car crash and punches you, a car will surely come barreling towards you. If it recalls a man shot down by the mob, you'll be mistaken for a man they're collecting debt from. The user needs to have seen the death in person for [Kill You] to recall it, recordings or second-hand witnessing of any sort don't apply.

POWER: A
SPEED: C
RANGE: E
DURABILITY: C
PRECISION: A
LEARNING: A

One-on-one with another punchghost-type Stand, [Kill You] wouldn't hold a candle without any deaths memorized. The most dangerous, effective user of this Stand is one in a position to witness a variety of bizarre, violent deaths.

I could take a crack at it, yeah. Only thing I'm unsure about is
>It has a light spoke on both sides of the helmet, resembling horns.
Not sure I know what you mean by this, mind clarifying? Gonna take a drive, smoke a joint, when I get back I'll see what I can do.

Haven't made a new one in a while, decided to post that one before the other ones I've already done. That being said, here's the last of the ones I already have.
[RELATIONSHIP OF COMMAND] (At The Drive-In album)
Allows the user to instantly swap his physical state with anyone within eyesight. Only recently sustained physical damage applies, chronic mental or physical afflictions won't transfer.
Appears as a stocky goblin-like creature, with one long blade for an arm. ROC can only attack its own user with this blade. Example: ROC leaps onto its user's shoulder, stabs him in the jugular, and before he bleeds out swaps with the enemy. Extremely formidable at the beginning of a fight, but returns diminish as everyone's damage equals out.

[DOPETHRONE] (Electric Wizard album)
A long-range, automatic Stand. Attaches itself to a target's ass. Whenever the target is seated, their mental ability is drained until they are unable to operate their most basic bodily functions, let alone call out their Stand. When the target gets up, a remnant of Dopethrone stays behind on the seat until there is no target in range. If someone else sits down on the same surface, Dopethrone will infect them. This halves the drain speed for all affected.

Okay, now I'm leaving for a bit.

I worded that wrong, my bad. Basically the idea is a mix of an electric chair helmet and a motorcycle helmet, so it'd be glowing metal bands that spiral into the shape of demon's horns.

Thanks in advance

Taking another shot at this, Lets go
「Guerilla Radio」
>Stats
Power: C
Speed: D
Range: B
Precision: D
Potential: B
This stand resembles a full sized Bad Company with more of a Sam fisher kinda appearence, It's eyes are like nightvison goggles, it's body has an almost all black robotic camo appearence

>Abilities
This stand Deletes all light in a 30 meter Spherical radius, Creating a full circle of pure darkness, Blinding all targets in the radius besides the user as his vision is linked with the stands

>Combat
The targets are totally blind within the circle of light, this stand is also capable of basic punch-ghost abilities albeit weaker.

>Weaknesses
The stands slow speed makes it easy to track for someone who is more adept with the other senses besides sight
The user is also totally vulnerable as he can only see through the stands eyes when the effect is active.

Stand cry: "LIGHT OUT, GUERILLA RADIO"

Also if anyone wants to draw 「Endless Nameless」 Or 「Guerilla radio」it would be pretty rad

Oops, Type on the stand cry
"LIGHTS OUT, GUERILLA RADIO"
Opinions on the stand?

Hope you don't mind me expanding this ability, making connections between rolled names and abilities is a personal challenge for me.

[Mountain Sound] is a Stand bound to the user's two arms that can summon unblockable shadows. Upon awakening the Stand, blue tally-mark tattoos will be all over the user's arms, one tally representing a single life killed. The user can dip their arms into their shadow, as if it were a pool of water, and pull out at most two shadowy figures. The user would most likely face away from the light source in an area in order to simply bend down and touch their shadow (symbolizing turning away from your problems, escaping). These summoned shadowy figures represent lives killed by the user, and by default, each will use up a single tally mark. These figures are unblockable, as they are made of shadow. No matter how the opponent defends, they will creep underneath and land a hit. However, the damage done is dependent on how many tally marks are consumed. By allowing a figure to consume more than one tally mark upon use, you are mixing souls of different people, creating a shadowy abomination that can severely injure a person. The only way to escape from these shadows is to run far away maybe into a mountain sound and get out of the range. When these shadows have completed their deeds, their souls are freed.

This is a pretty good Stand for how simple it is. I like the idea of just killing all light and how well it ties into the name itself. The only thing I'd change is that the little swarm units had some other abilities besides being tiny punchghosts. Maybe make them roll when they're in the dark, crushing things in their way, with "no hell to stop them now". Just an idea.

I can already imagine someone shouting "LIGHTS OUT, GUERILLA RADIO" in a clubroom and immediately taking out all light. Good stuff once again.

I like it, absolutely free to best boy

First attempt at a custom stand, I feel like this might be a little strong
「Respiration」
>Stats
Durability: D

Respiration is a pitch black humanoid figure with spots of lights like stars appearing randomly on its body

Abilities:
Respirations 'stars' release a cloud of smog that slowly reduce an opponents will and motivation to fight, until the enemy becomes passive, then Respiration absorbs the target into itself, if Respiration is hurt with an enemy absorbed, the absorbed enemy takes damage as well, and Respiration can release absorbed enemies to help fight. Hitting Respiration reverses the smogs effect on the attacker, and can reverse the effect on enemies converted or absorbed by respiration.

Combat:
Respiration's actual fighting capabilities are limited, relying on dodging and waiting for the smog to take effect, as Respiration is quite fragile, but when dealing with groups Respiration's ability to absorb targets and turn them against the group makes it especially dangerous.

Weaknesses:
Between being very fragile and the fact that the smogs effect can be reversed by damaging Respiration means if Respiration can't avoid being hit the fight will end fast, and a short range on the smog means long range attackers will be able to avoid Respirations attack.

What is the key to good statting?

Stand related to quiet, huh? How about:

[The Sound of Silence]
Song: youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Power: A
Range: E(stand)/C(ability)
Precision: E
>Appearance
The stand manifests As a muscular man handcuffed by violin strings. Its face is covered by a thick hood, and its wooden flesh is laid bare. The stand's throat is replaced with a guitar neck.
>Ability
[The Sound of Silence] can designate a [Neon God], which can be any inanimate object which makes noise. Anything that can hear the [Neon God] can ONLY hear the Neon God, and nothing else. This, effectively, makes the [Neon God] the sound of silence. If the object is destroyed or the user wills it, the effect ends.

--

[Violent Pornography]
Song: youtube.com/watch?v=rwYYd8AV3Gc
Power: A*
Speed:-
Range:B
Precision:E
Potential:E
note: The stand cannot use is destructive power outside of its ability.
>Appearance
Violent Pornography manifests as a hand-held, high definition camcorder made of glass. Etched into the glass are various depictions of both violence and medical care, with the etchings having been filled in the colour of blood.
>Abilities
[Everybody dies] - The primary ability of the stand makes any attack or injury seem worse, from a minor manner to effectively being caused by a rank A stand. There are two exceptions to this - firstly, if people know they are being recorded by a stand, they are not deceived by the stand's ability. Secondly, the stand cannot depict or cause a depiction of death - If an injury taken within the stand's lens would be fatal, the actual injury will be scaled back to being non-lethal.

[Turn off your TV] - less of an ability but an automatic side effect. If it would be impossible for the user to record what is occurring, or they willingly turn the camera off, the illusion is broken for all involved. Injuries are no longer exaggerated, instead revealing the true state of any injuries.

Oh /sss/. You always die when we need you most.

Well, I posted a Stand last week, and nobody commented on it. If I reposted that, would you critique it?

What are the limits of ghosts in the JJBA universe?

Question: The stand deletes light within its radius; is that limited to the visible spectrum, or can it delete other wavelengths of electromagnetic waves? If it could, that would allow the stand to cut off wireless communications or make the user immune to gamma radiation.
Anyways, great stand idea!

This was the stand I threw at my party during last night's session.

「 Cold Outside」
Namesake: youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU

Speed: B
Precision: B
Learning: D

Appearance:「 Cold Outside」is a humanoid stand with light blue skin with ski goggles in place of its eyes. It wears a parka that is opened in the front, and a pair of baggy shorts. Across its body is a series of tubes that wrap around various sections of the body and open up at the back of the stand's body.

When「 Cold Outside」puts its hand on an object, it can change the thermal conductivity of the object. This effect lasts as long as the object is within range of the stand.

>Examples of what this can do:
Increasing the conductivity of a CPU, allowing it to cool faster.
Decreasing the conductivity of a snowball to prevent it from melting during hot weather.
Decreasing the Thermal conductivity of a person's skin, preventing their body heat from escaping. This could cause the victim to die of heat stroke in the middle of a blizzard.
Increasing the conductivity of a person's body during cold weather, causing all their body heat to irradiate away immediately.

I actually like that idea
I should have made it clear that any wavelength in the radius is deleted.

bump

JoJo systems thread? When is this usually posted, and does it have a tag?

Does someone saved the stand that could erase 3 things from existence?

Just got this, looks pretty rad.
Any ideas on how to expand on this?

Stand Name: The Sound of Silence
Stand Ability: [Telepathic Mimicry]
Power - B
Speed - D
Range - B
Durability - A
Precision - D
Potential - A

Description: The power to copy another power by a telepathic link. Combination of Telepathy and Power Replication. Not to be confused with Empathic Mimicry. The user can copy another power from another person via a telepathic link. So long as the link exists, the user can use the powers of others.

Uh, just realized someone already snatched the name, damn.

My suggestion; DONT
Mimic stands like this always struck me as bland and uninteresting.

「Cloud Constructor」
>Stats
Power: C
Durability: E
Potential: A

>Appearance
Orange UFO with purple accents and light blue lights. 3 feet in diameter. Inside is the tiny gray alien that pilots it.

>Abilities
Can store and reproduce designs for man-made devices at high speeds, so long as it has the materials. Can store up to 5 cubic feet of materials at a time. Designs can be acquired by either reverse engineering something that already exists, or by memorizing a blueprint made by the user. Blueprints from a third party cannot be memorized.

Can summon just about any tool needed for the job (wrenches, screw drivers, soldering irons, saws, you name it). Also has a tractor beam to assist while building.

>Combat
If the user can find samples or has the intelligence to design them, the stand could theoretically create traps, bombs, guns, or even drones and turrets. Can also use some of its tools to fight if it needs to.

>Weaknesses
While it works much faster than a human, it still takes time to construct anything. The bigger and more complex, the longer it takes. Reverse engineered designs are produced faster than original ones. A small turret might take 2 minutes, while a robot with a turret and wheels might take 4-5 minutes. User will need to defend it in the time it takes to build.

It can defend itself with its tools, but they're not that effective against humans and stands

If it doesn't have all the correct materials, it might have to improvise. This might be as simple as using wood in place of plastic, or something as bad as using oil in place of water.

>Alternate names
Spiral Architect, Hardware Store, Mr. Roboto

Not bad, it's simple but it doesn't need to be complex with it's power. I get the idea of attracting things and I like that "rocketing" things is a simple act of reversing that gravity. The name fits. Nothing else I can really say.

I really like [Kill You] and its concept. Character-driven Stands like these are interesting because it's extremely important who the user is and This specific Stand requires the player to go out of his way to witness deaths to be powerful. A good dynamic.

They can't really do much. The most a ghost could do was in the case of Reimi and Arnold in which they could freely talk to the living (but that's mostly an effect of the alleyway)

「Candy Shop」
>Stats
Power: B
This stand resembles a amorphous blob like being with multicoloured metal like plating all over it's stomach, its face would be an expressionless mask like stucture.

>Abilities
This stand controls the metabolism on the selected targets causing massive weight gain when not moving for a short period of time, It's range is massive spanning about the size of an average city but at the longer ranges the effects aren't as powerful

>Combat
This stand is a purely defensive stand that slowly renders an opponent immobile overtime due to the weight gain.
The weight gain will come with all problems from sudden excess weight gain and can kill the targets

>Weaknesses
This stand is almost completally immobile when summoned by it's user, this making it easily attacked by a long range stand.
If the Targets can handle constantly moving they can fight the stand user properly.

We're still having these? Neat. Any new developments recently?

>Make a Stand that has anything related to the word "quiet".
Already got one.

「Quiet Riot」 is a punchghost that has the power to shape sound. It can angle a sound to seemingly change its source, warp or change the pitch of a sound, or take all of the sound in a given area and direct it into a single, concentrated burst.

>What is your favorite Stand-giving phenomenon that you've used or created?
I've made two in the past.

One was a 「Stand Pill」 made from artificial minerals that replicated the effects of the original Arrows. They're mixed with all sorts of bad shit (LSD, PCP, artificial coloring), but if you survive the bizarre trip you get a Stand.

The other one was 「POKER FACE」, a Stand that took the form of a deck of cards. By drawing from the deck, you get a Stand. However, drawing from the deck means that if you die, your soul will go to the Stand User in order to extend his own lifespan. Servants of 「POKER FACE」 have poker cards embedded in their Stands, and removing it will cause 「POKER FACE」 to collect early.

Not many new developments, the guys working on the d10 updated it recently, reworking the Conditions system.

Quiet Riot seems like a useful Stand, especially if you were going for a stealth approach, distracting enemies from faraway sounds, lowering your own noises, etc. And then if things has to get messy, you'd sonic boom someone. Considering this for a sneaky Hitman-type campaign.

I love Poker Face, I was the user that suggested the name Stefano Cinquantadue for the user and I've personally used it in a campaign already for the main villain. The tweaks I made were:
>at the beginning, only had 52 normal cards and 2 Jokers
>Jokers were main source of combat
>if someone who got their Stand from [Poker Face] dies, their Stand power goes back to the user in the form of a personalized card

It's a really fun stand and made for some really overpowered shenanigans, what with 52 Stand potentially in his pocket.

I've only just joined this last night cause i have fun creating my own stands, the ones i've done so far are 「Endless Nameless」, 「Guerilla radio」, and 「Candy Shop」, I had no idea there was a game behind this, would any of those be good for said game, and should i make users for each of these stands?

I'm the user who had the question about [Endless Nameless] and suggested the "rolling" thing added to [Guerilla Radio], I'll get to your other one soon, it just takes a bit to read and critique.

And yes, the main goal of this thread is to share Stands for other people to use in JoJo-related tabletop games. This post shows the most commonly used systems, with the d10 being the most popular for its simplicity but great JoJo mechanics.

The two Stands i've seen so far from you can work really well in a game. Feel free to make users for these Stands and give them personalities that would reasonably match (or reference the lyrics). It's always fun to see unique users.

Stand Name: Cease to Exist

Stand Ability: [Energy Independence](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Independence)

Power - D

Speed - E

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - C

Potential - C

Description: The power to be independent from energy. The user has an independence from energy having no need to eat, drink, sleep, and they do not fatigue or get tired. Those users that have powers can use them continuously/repeatedly without need to recharge or refill their energy.

Has anyone tried a series of stands based of off Grecian or Roman gods? That sounds like a fun set to make.

Some guy made a bunch of Stands relating to the Zodiac (Gemini, Libra, etc.) but no Greek and Roman gods yet.

What gods would a set include and what aspects of the gods would we focus on? I'm honestly really interested in this set.

>What is Persona

I feel like the JoJo would have the stand Hades; the only Greek God to do their job and is pretty great, if you ignore the whole "grim and dour" thing he's got going on.

Athena might also be a good stand for a hero; I'm imagining an act stand that let's the user know the history of an object and the second act does 'something' to that history or object.

rickriordan.com/extra/meet-the-greek-gods/

I think the stands should be based off of what the Gods represent. Zeus would have something to do with electricity, Hades would have something to do with fire, etc.

I don't think there really is a "key", you just stat Stands appropriately. If you're talking in a metagaming sense, JoJo doesn't really lend to that.

I usually run games with no concrete power level, that way strategy is a lot more important and certain Stands won't have to give up abilities and stats just because they reached their limit.

No need to namefag.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47631894/#47631894

Named "Tomorrow's King", the suggestion to make it 4 things erased was made further down the thread.

Wouldn't this just be a void stand like Cream and The Hand?

I feel like if we make a set, that we shouldn't assign any "JoJo" or "villain" roles to any Stand, that way people can adapt it in any way they want.

That being said, an ACT Stand for Athena would work well. We'd just have to make it so that it's unique and would make sense evolving.

>Rick Riordan
I remember I used to read those Greek God books of his

I feel like that's the best way to do it, finding Song Names that related to a god and their aspects.

Not necessarily, the Stand he's talking about could erase 4 things from existence simply by touching them. But, erasing a 5th object would cause the 1st object to reappear, a 6th object touched would make the 2nd object reappear, etc. It would set up traps, but also mean that if the user really wants something to be gone, they have to be careful about using their power.

Just found this while browsing at work, had a small idea; [MONEY], a stand that can take the form of currency at the user's discretion, any denomination and the amount of bills depends on the user's will and concentration. Once picked up, [MONEY] infects the victim with a growing greed that they will stop at nothing to sate.

So, teegee, is that worth building upon?

Definitely worth building on. The song lyrics fit the greed power, and as it is right now, would be the perfect way to create rich henchmen, resulting in crazy user battles.

Maybe give currency made by [Money] some telepathic link to people already affected by [Money], so that way the user could guide the people he's affected.

「Superbeast」
User: Lo Chan Sir

>Stats
Range: D

>Appearance
The stand itself is a suit like stand. enveloping the user and giving the user it's power (Much like White Album or Jumping Jack Flash)
Giving the user sharpened claw like hands as well as tuffs of short bristle like fur over his hands/arms/body. Rough to the touch but not needle like.

>Abilities
Giving the user a monster like power and speed it also sends the user into a beast like rampage, giving him a bloodlust he can't control. His senses are heightened to animalistic levels.

>Combat
3 inch long blade like claws are the base. Clawing and ripping flesh with ease. But with his heightened senses he can anticipate movements and attacks, in return countering them

>Weaknesses
The mind is blanked during and after the use. The user doesn't know of his abilities and while fighting he's a slave to his instincts. As well as being sensitive to light and sound

So Tomorrow's King is a somewhat watered down version of those stands.

Not at all.

>find 4 strong Stand Users
>put them all in a room
>make them nonexistent
>lead enemies to said room
>re-exist those 4 people
>instant ambush

>an enemy is about to shoot your friend
>erase your friend
>he is saved
>when the enemy is defeated, simply re-exist them

A lot more useful.

「U&I」
>Stats
Power: B
Speed:B
Range:C
Precision:C
Potential:A
This stand manifests as Strangely marked hearts on the palm of the users hands which give off a red misty aura once the ability is activated

>Abilities
This stand requires 2 victims to work, The user must touch both victims in sight of each other and once that is done, The 2 victims will become irresistibly attracted to each other and have an uncontrollable urge to touch eachother, Once the 2 victims make contact they will begin merging into one another in an almost liquid like state until the death of both victims.

>Combat
This stand has very poor combat abilities and relies on the user making contact with both targets in order for it to take effect

>Weaknesses
The stand relies on the users speed and intelligence to be fully utilized.
If a victim has already found there true love, with them or not it will not have any effect on them
If the user touched a third person while the effect is active the effect will be reversed on the first person touched and so on.

Well in that first scenario it is actually weaker than The Hand, it at least could kill on its own.
But I can see the use in that second scenario.

「Fade to Black」
User: Lars Black

>Stats
Precision: C

>Appearance
The Stand itself is a foggy black cloud like figure, long flowing "hair" made of clouds, upper body very muscular however the bottom half fades away much like a stereotypical genie.

>Abilities
Fading into a thin mist the stand invades the lungs of the victim and sucks away it's life energy. However this takes an extremely long time (About 24 hours) But slowly it drains the victim's senses and willpower. Leaving them a lifeless husk

>Combat
Other then slowly but surly draining the life out of the victim Fade to Black cannot fight while it's absorbing the victim.

>Weaknesses
Like said in combat it can't fight cuff to cuff, so the user is vulnerable while the stand is in use.
The only way to stop the stand from sucking away all of your power is to defeat the user

Given this power, have you considered [Cash Rules Everything Around Me]?

As a name? Or is that the name of another stand?

Thunderstruck (AC/DC) - Zeus/Jupiter
Smoke on the Water (Deep Purple) - Poseidon/Neptune
Ashes to Ashes (David Bowie) - Hades/Pluto
Happy Family (King Crimson) - Hera/Juno
Strawberry Fields Forever (The Beatles) - Demeter/Ceres
Dogs of War (Pink Floyd) - Ares/Mars
Fight Fire with Fire (Metallica) - Athena/Minerva
The Music Makers (Aphex Twins) - Apollo
Night Prowler (AC/DC) - Artemis/Diana
Iron Maiden - Hephaestus/Vulcan
White Demon Love (The Killers) - Aphrodite/Venus
Money For Nothing (Dire Straits) - Hermes/Mercury
Old Red Wine (The Who) - Dionysus/Bacchus
Gemini Dream (The Moody Blues) - Hypnos/Somnus
We Are The Champions (Queen) - Nike/Victoria
Future Days (Pearl Jam) - Janus
Know Your Enemy (Green Day) - Nemesis
Diamond Eyes (Deftones) - Iris
Street Spirit (Radiohead) - Hecate
No Leaf Clover (Metallica) - Tyche/Fortuna

If you can suggest anything better, feel free to do so. You can also feel free to join in and create your own stand using the list.

Holy shit thank you.

It's time to make some God Stands.

「Communication Breakdown」
> Stats
Power [E] / Speed [D] / Range [B] / Durability [C] / Precision [A] / Potential [E]
>Appearance
This Stand manifests a techno-organic citizens band radio (C.B. radio) with appendages similar to crab legs to make it mobile.
>Ability
C.B. emits a unique frequency hat causes those in its range to be able to speak in what is called “word salads” where people speak in a confused, unintelligable or random mix of words and phrases. People experiencing Talk Radio are unaware they are being affected but are aware that people who are speaking are being affected.
>Combat
Creates a audio feedback screech that is painful to those in a five meter radius but not lethal, allowing this feeble Stand to make its escape.
>Weakness
Not a particularly offensive Stand and is best used as a tool of misdirection due to its primary ability.

As the name, yes

>mfw only 4 of those aren't already Stands or character names
I'm seeing Deftones, Killers, Iron Maiden and Aphex Twins

Well, you're free to improve it.

Just to clarify:
- C.B. is just a shortening of 「Communication Breakdown」and a reference to its physical manifestation as a CB radio.
- "Talk Radio" is the name of the Stand's primary ability.

Not a criticism, just...Araki really loves his music, is all

「Eminence Front」
> Stats
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [E] / Durability [B] / Precision [C] / Potential [C]
>Appearance
This Stand manifests as an emaciated humanoid Stand wearing an elaborate golden Venetian mask with feminine features and designer sunglasses worn over the mask.
>Ability
"15 Minutes of Fame": By scanning the minds of people around it「Eminence Front」disguises its User's appearance and voice as a person deemed “famous” or “important” by the public. For example, if this power was to be used in a bank then the user would be disguised as the bank manager.
>Combat
While this Stand is capable of combat it is known to stare at its own reflection and when faced with physical confrontation it cowers and protects its face, betraying the vain personality of an otherwise silent and obedient Stand.
>Weakness
A non combative Stand, its primary ability lasts only 15 minutes before needing to rest and be reset. Also the more people around when the Stand power is used, the harder it becomes to find a consistent disguise.

Never tried this but

「I Wonder」or maybe 「Dead Bent」

>Stats
Power: E

>Appearance
The stand is the user's shadow, but when active looms over the top of the user with the appearance of a robed and hooded man, slightly taller and wider (at the shoulders) than the user themselves.

>Ability
Can answer any question, about past or present events, regardless of the user's knowledge. This information can also come from alternate universes, and has essentially no limits on to what can be answered. The catch is that in order to obtain the information, whomever is asking (even if it's the user) must answer an elaborate riddle. The more complex/vital to the person asking/etc. the information is, the more elaborate the question (although never impossible to answer)

>Combat
Failing to answer correctly results in the victim being punished by the stand. The punishment is relevant to the question (if the answer was related to a car, the victim will be hit by a car) and cannot be avoided unless the victim goes double or nothing on a second question. If necessary the stand is extremely durable, and can also transport itself and user between other shadows.

>Weakness
The stand has no direct way to harm people, and has to ask them a question on the gamble that they answer it wrong. It is potentially lethal if someone is just plain bad at riddles.

Another key weakness is that the user must have a light source from which their stand can manifest.

「I Wonder」is a good name, it could also be used the Stand User's verbal quirk/tick.

Oh i have this stand in my game. I set it to 3 things erased.

More power to you, man. The only reason I say 4 is because of the 4 suits of cards that matched with the concept art the guy posted.

Tell me about your villains /sss/. What is their endgame?

「Dare」

>Stats

>Appearance
The stand itself looks much like a gorilla. Dark blue fur with light yellowish flesh.

>Ability
Dare is a neutral stand, Much like Dragon's Dream. Where not only it's user can use it's ability. The user and one target are put into a game of Dares. Where if one is unable to do the dare, or refuses to, they'll be mauled to death by the stand itself. The dares must go one at a time and back and forth. one person can't dare the other twice in a row. And the dares cannot kill either or. IE: No "I dare you to kill yourself".

>Combat
A large gorilla like stand with a strong jaw as well as intense upper body strength. intensely quick as well as powerful.

>Weakness
As mentioned before the stand is neutral and therefore can be used against it's user. The Stand also cannot attack unless one loses/refuses the dare

A harem to make Hugh Hefner green with envy and way to make money to house them all

Is there a stand that reverses things, as in pic-related? Can we make one?

Does anyone use these stands?

I just like dumping ideas.

Writing up an off-shoot Jojo series that takes place in Hollywood 1969 with the main antagonist's goal being fame and power but achieving it through methods that would make Charles Manson and L Ron Hubbard proud.

Some I use, see But for the most part its just fun to think up ideas for Stands.

Going to be writing a parody fanfic soon. I might steal an idea or two

Aphex Twin is referenced in part 8 though

>find cool song name for a stand
>can't think of a name
>that or a relevant ability already exists in jojo

>plug 'machinae supremacy overworld' into the generator
>hit 'generate name'
>Stand
th-thanks

Uno sucks at making Kino

Yeah, I've used a shit ton of Stands from previous /sss/es in my various campaigns.

DELETE THIS

I use them.

ayy did anyone else notice a change in the d10 doc. they gave it a slight update

Man I really dig that headpiece.

Guy who does these is great. I wonder if he is back.

Do you guys like having unusual npcs in your games? I have a userless stand in my game that travels with the Pc's and isnt an asshole lik Yo Yo Mama.

Don't let it stop you

[Mountain Sound] up there is essentially Civil War, but if you make enough tweaks, it becomes different