1989 Afghanistan forum game

eregime.org/index.php?showforum=1294

>This game takes place during the Afghan Civil War that started in 1989, after the withdrawal of the Soviet Union. Each turn is the length of one season, beginning in the winter of 1989.
>You play as a certain person, each turn you send me a private message containing what you'd like to do that turn.

There's also a game set in 1910's Albania going on, and another set in 2001 where you play as a country.

Bump.

One more bump.

So you only play as individuals, not say like warlords fighting over the country or something?

How long has it been running?

What time zone are you in?

Seems neat

You play as individual warlords or an army officer or politician or whomever you want.

Also it hasn't actually started yet, the GM is waiting for more players.

And I'm not the GM so you'd be better off asking him.

I'm also going to post pictures of the then-President of Afghanistan every time people reply just because I can.

Bump.

Bumping again.

Bumping this forever.

And another bump.

Kush from afghanistan.
Somebody play as yung lean

Maybe someone could join as a rapper who introduces Afghanistan to the glory of rap and then everyone lays down their arms and the country becomes a paradise.

Bump.

Bumping this again.

And again.

Another exciting bump.

Fuck off and post in the gamefinder thread if you're going to spam your game anywhere you massive faggot.

I admit I feel somewhat (though not massively) homosexual posting all these pictures of a former Afghan head of state, but such is the sacrifice I must make.

>tfw no game set in
Soviet Afghan war
>tfw you will die as soviet soldiers fighting in Afghanistan.

Why even live?

>Soviet Afghan war
that would be a cool game, like one totally devoted to military mechanics

Bump.

One last bump.