Is there any /comfy/ places left in the 40k Universe amid the unending war?

Is there any /comfy/ places left in the 40k Universe amid the unending war?

No. Every single one of the Imperium's million worlds is under fire at the same time. This is stated in the rulebook, and illustrated by the fact that 40k is, in itself, the "End Times."

Most if the time craftworld or exodite world but its eldar only

>What are Paradise Worlds?
Fucking Plebs, get off my sector.

maybe hanging out on a dead world or cemetery world, not a lot will want to mess with dead worlds. if you were admech i imagine the forgeworlds are comfy, if you were an ork just about anywhere that has a fight, and daemons in the material world

>Feudal planets that pay their tithes to the Imperium every year in exchange for being left alone
>Dead worlds with small research installations
>Peaceful agricultural planets covered in farms
>Uninhabited worlds that haven't been discovered yet

There's plenty of /comfy/ places.

>40k
>research

If literally every planet was as fucked as they said the average Imperial world is Humanity would be dead, right now, it would collapse this very second in fluff. There's a bunch of content people in the Imperium, the Tau, the Eldar and even the rarest breeds amongst the forces of Chaos (though this /comfy/ is built on the broken backs and souls of millions).

Orks win again, as ever. They can't really lose.

There is a planet, I forget it's name, which is exclusively given over to officers to relax and recover on. It is a Capital Offense to inform the enlisted about it's very existence.

That sounds quite comfy.

Mechanicus do it all the time. It's bad for some lowly engineseer to attempt such tasks, but higher members of the red cloth discover (read: reinvent) stc patterns regularly. It's just that the most common patterns already do their job quite well, and there isn't any practical way to gain entire worlds for the sake of producing these lesser designs.

Your existence is extra heretical!

basically every random low tech low population (for 40k standard) world, where the only contact with the imperium is the tax payment

One part "get your manipulator appendages off our technological monopoly"
One part wisdom
One part "Get up to full-enginseer grade if you want to maybe do research, kid"

Honestly, so long as you're not the fucking filthiest of the poorest of a hive/forgeword you probably will never see any of the really bad shit the Imperium fights every fucking waking second.

But if you get drafted.....hoo boy

That planet is also a major export of combat servitors if I remember correctly.

For every war torn hellscape, death world, and toxic waste dump in the imperium, there are are a thousand perfectly normal places to live.

>perfect happy society with completely self sufficient ecosystem and economy
>no qualms about how government works
>everyone's always having a good time

orks stick out like a sore thumb in 40k

Kek, didnt kmow that. I suppose servitor-hood could be comfy to some. Never worrying about life, dissconnection from the world around, a simple and easy existance with your every base need met.

It fills all the criteria at its most fundemental level.

Yes

Snuggled with the qt loyal Adepta Sororitas ofc

Sure, if you consider a lobotomite's needs as equivalent to those of a human.

They're not, it's why they lobotomize them.

40K has no comfy stuff in it. Anything that seems comfy gets retconned to be secretly awful the whole time

Id say being an ork would be its own kind of comfy

You hang out with da boyz shoot shit and have good times all around

>Peaceful agricultural planets covered in farms
Till the Children of Khorne start to influence the annual harvest festivities that is

>tfw you've been to thousands of those & impregnated countless women