>Week after week, the players slowly begin looking like their characters

As the DM, would you be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

graemeanthonypewter.com.au/pages/products.asp?ID=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, but you could try to use that to your ends

mindswap magical trap when?

>I become a living embodiment of jumanji

That's rad as hell. Give me your cursed goblet, OP.

>the neckbeard begins to look like a loli

I'd actually be pretty impressed because usually people roll characters much more physically fit, good looking and generally even-keeled than themselves. You should start lifting and become the BBEG (Big Buff, Even Glutes)

t. Veeky Forums

Considering most players just roll shitty self inserts I'd probably just comment on their improving looks and mannerisms untill it's too late. Like my last words would be
>>"hey Alex you must be working out, congratulations on finally ridding yourself of that beer gut ahaha!"
And then "Alex" would smite me.

>not consuming a jar of protein powder a day until you look like your death watch character

Never gonna make it

>Big Biceps Eviscerate Gym

>Become a Rogue Trader, with weapons and armor that make trivial anything on this Emperor-forsaken world

Please let it come true, I must conquer the stars for Mankind.

Really cool Gandalf pewter goblet. But not $137 USD + Shipping from Australia cool.

graemeanthonypewter.com.au/pages/products.asp?ID=1

I laughed.

could setting up a bunch of treadmills/stationary bikes/etc around a tall table and making everyone use them throughout the whole time the game is being played work for this?

>insert a DMPC with a 12 inch penis and start praying

"You want to act? Use the treadmill-powered dice cup!"

Skip ahead to the black carapace, user. Protein is for wimps, real marines get their bulk implanted.

Look like Leon Belmont...what's the downside?

That depends, am I also starting to look like one of the NPC's?

Are the players starting to act like their PC's? Are they starting to forget who they really are?

>one guys playing a cute girl
>one guys playing a GIANT BATTLE CRAB

>tfw if this was my DM I'd only grow an inch taller and put on about 4 more kg of muscle.

>Brawny Brute's Exercise Gains

having some serious regrets about making my character bald

Eclipse Phase? That would put their bodies through a bender every time they switch morphs.

Incredibly. On the other hand, most people's characters are handsomer than they are, so I'd call it a wash.

>my character is a half-orc
Welp. Hope the wife still likes me

Are you suggesting I roll a buff character, then train to try and make myself look like that character before the campaign ends just to fuck with people?