Saitama (One-Punch Man) shows up in 40k and is stuck there. What happens?

Saitama (One-Punch Man) shows up in 40k and is stuck there. What happens?

He one punches everything, the end.

a shit thread is made

Not much, Humanity gets another strong defender, and Saitama becomes happy as he can now get into a decent fight every once in a while.

he's probably not going to punch the whole galaxy as that would kill a lot of people. But he could probably defend a planet mostly by himself. If he's converted to chaos he might destroy terra though.

>40k fans once again proving they don't know anything outside of 40k

And, this is why all these 40k crossover threads are retarded.

That, and 40k being a bad mix with everything. It's even bad at mixing with itself.

He wouldn't because there is literally nothing stronger than Saitama, nor anything capable of being a threat.

>inb4 hurr durr this one guy could

He unwittingly attracts a large following of Orks, much to his annoyance.

He'd probably just be left alone somewhere and would kill the odd threats that sometimes come his way. He probably could punch out a chaos god or something, but unless one accidentally incarnates in front of him I really doubt it.
No he wouldn't. That's like missing the entire point

Saitama could get a glorious waaagh and convert them to the imperium.

This is the only suggestion even worth conversation this far, desu senpai.

Nothing happens.

It is fucking 40k, it does not move forward and nothing ever makes a difference.

So, it's established that Saitama becomes the greatest warboss ever. He's empathic though, so what to waaagh against? Tyranids?

Underrated.

I don't think Saitama would side with the Imperium once he'd learned anything about them, he's not the type to just let an incredibly oppressive dictatorship slide, hero for fun or not.

No, it is established he does not show up at all because OPM and all media related to it belong in the trash.

Pic related.

Well, judging from that episode with the mosquito lady he doesn't like bugs a lot.

I'm thinking he might go around punching stuff like the Eye of Terror, the Webway, Tau Space, etc.

Lucius The Eternal noms him.

Well at least you know your kind a shit

Wouldn't that require him taking pleasure in killing him? His usually response to things is indifference

Or frustration at being denied a challenge once again.

Yeah, Saitama's whole thing is that he doesn't get any pleasure out of fighting anymore. Lucius would be paste and stay paste.

Two worst things in the world in one thread: /a/ and 40k.

It's like poetry.

Pretty sure it's only pride or pleasure

The real question is what happens when Saitama meets the Lady of Pain.

He ignores her, and she ignores him probably.

Oh shit.

Planescape vs WH40K

No matter who wins and no one will, everyone dies in the crossfire.

>What happens?

He tests out as a low level scribe and is indentured to the administratum in some backwater system.

That one's actually interesting, since they're both on the same "no upper limit defined" power level. I feel like the only acceptable answer is a cop-out where neither tries to outright destroy the other. Maybe Saitama gets mazed, gets indifferent and gets out.

>No, it is established he does not show up at all because 40k and all media related to it belong in the trash.
ftfy

>those dubs
Confirmed. 40k faggots btfo.

He gains the adoration of a group of guardsmen who believe he is the Emperor reincarnated. He finds this incredibly annoying.
He also gains the ire of a significant portion of the Inquisition for being HERESY. He also finds this annoying.
After the Inquisition tries to Exterminatus the planet and he punches their ship, he and his loyal guardsmen go on adventures across the galaxy, which is now in turmoil due to the news that the Emperor has returned/a rogue group of guardsmen humiliated the Inquisition and are running rampant/a daemon host greater than any other has appeared.
This is all very annoying to him, but fuck it, it's something to do.

Well than Saitama punches out the Chaos Gods and wipes out the Tyranids. GG everyone else humanity wins. Why the hell make these threads and then bitch when people don't act amazed at a character designed to be OP being OP?

He one-punches stuff.

He punches her once and then she dies. It isn't a complicated show.

>obviously hasn't seen the show
>hurr durr he hits once and dead
That's not how it works. He kills things in one punch because he's stupidly powerful, not because one punch magically kills things. He's hit people before and not killed them instantly. There's at least one fight where he lands a couple of hits before killing the guy.

It does magically kill instantly.
He was holding back.

The Lady of Pain is setting backdrop that exists to deter or resolve crises and has no plot relevance.
Caped Baldy is setting backdrop that exists to trivialize or resolve crises and to act as a foil to plot relevance.
see , and *maybe* the end of but played for comedic effect

please stop

Check that scene again.

>Consecutive Normal Punches

Sure he was holding back, but it's not like his punch magically causes death. It's just a reflection of his power scale.

He's perhaps the first man to see her smile and live to tell the tale.
Not to be confused with first man to see her smile, die and live again to tell the tale.

He pretty much has godlike power, so he wouldn't be in Sigil in the first place.

>Error: You cannot delete posts this often.

Pretty sure that's normal relative to a person.

>sure he was holding back
Yeah. That's the point, he _can_ kill anything he wants to with one punch, or just punch something as hard as he wants. Remember the scene where he hits himself repeatedly.

OK. I'll bite.

First of all, what is the scenario for Saitama showing up in the wh40k universe? Where does he first appear? When? Is there an ongoing battle where he appears? What's the situation?

>Decent fight
He can destroy half the universe with one punch, and only half because the other half is behind his punch therefore safe of the strike.

Tell me one, just one character that can survive and universe obliterating strike from 40k.

Any given chaos god. Next.

If for instance, he is randomly teleported to some industrial world for the Imperium, how would people react? He doesn't speak their language and they don't speak his. He looks human to us, but does he look human to the imperium? Would he just become some street hobo, and maybe become the victim of some criminal scums, and instead beat the shit out of them? Maybe he gets reported to the local police by some random passerby and put in jail. He's in good shape, so maybe the imperium would try to recruit him and teach him low gothic. But would he accept that? Or maybe someone tries to kill him, and since he doesn't die, maybe is mistaken for a xeno?

He destroys them in one punch

It's like you don't understand the premise

Chaos gods live in the immaterium, no immaterium no gods, Saitama can blow the immaterium, and more, with one punch. End.

Ironic considering I have watched One Punch Man, but not read/played anything from 40k, which probably accounts for my post being inaccurate, if it is.

>That, and 40k being a bad mix with everything. It's even bad at mixing with itself.
To be fair One Punch Man also mixes terribly with everything.

It seems likely that the imperium will try and capture/kill him, fail, maybe try and communicate with him, and probably conclude that he is absolutely crazy, and send him to a lab somewhere (if they can trick him into it) to be studied, and then finding nothing out of the ordinary. It would cause a lot of confusion and butthurt.

Apart from him showing up in a really good natured part of the imperium, I think his best chances are being teleported to the middle of some crazy battle between imperium and others, and then earn respect for punching everything dead, and maybe that way slowly be cultured and rise in the ranks of the imperium.

>He doesn't speak their language and they don't speak his
This must be the first time someone mentions this in any 40k crossover

>saitama suddenly appears on an ork planet
>after killing half the planet with his fists, the orks start respecting him
>they know he is not ork, but yet he is orky, at least, his fists are so orky that its enough to ignore him being a human
>Oy ya git he mighf not look green, but see, not a single hair on dat 'ead, an' da way he punches, he must be a white ork!
>so he becomes warboss of the one punch klan
>punch all the other warbosses and klans into submission and raise wagh levels enough to get Ghazghkull's interest
>punch Ghazghkull into having another vision, but this time its gork and mork saying saitama's fists are the embodiment of orks
>become leader of all orks

probably because its the first time someone actually took a crossover with wh40k seriously.

/Thread

This is what his serious punch can do. He doesn't even sweat with it though.

He also jumped from the Moon to Earth in less than a second.

but what happens when he meets the imperium on the battlefield? He obviously doesn't mind killing xenos (it's canon that he did so), but what about humans?

That's what I was saying, I should have clarified.

I'm kind of impressed that you can make essentially a vs thread with a character whose whole point is that he's comically invincible and 40k fans will still argue he won't survive on 40k

The more orks he punches, the angrier the orks get and the more they wagh, which just leads to him punching more orks. He basically ends up simultaneously uniting and holding off all the orks for eternity. Any orks that somehow manage to not be part of this fight refer to it as orky heaven. Anyone who attempts to interfere just gets their ass handed to them.

In all honesty, Saitama might eventually enjoy fighting Orks. I can see them getting to the level where they're on par with the subterranians from Saitama's dream. Not quite strong enough to not die from one punch, but strong enough to minorly injure Saitama.

He's never been shown to kill humans, but he certainly isn't adversed to slapping someone's shit when they annoy him enough times. Though it's done more so with the intent to get that party to stop than it is to inflict real harm.

>Saitama shows up on Earth 40k.
>Does a few feats of strangth.
>Declared heretical
>Progressively stronger response dispatched
>fight leads him to accidentally destroying the throne
>Chaos show up, he kills all four in one punch
>Eldar show up, he bitch slaps them back to warhammer
>Nid and ork show up, he spends eternity fighting them off.

He saves the day but Gaunt gets all the credit.

He punches all the evil things, and then they die.

No one sweats from throwing a single punch.

And while it's very impressive, it's far below Emprah/Chaos God/C'tan level

Popeye
Whoops
His
Monkey
Ass.

He one-punches all the Chaos Gods and the Emperor

That's because he has never had to punch that hard.

He would one shot those faggots into dust.

user, that's not his full strength, at all, that's just his serious punch

Anything that is intangible.

This is like, a double whammy thread.

Not only is the OP a stupid shithead for playing the stupid One Punch vs something game, but it's also a 40k crossover thread.

It's like the worst thing ever.

>moon to earth distance is ~1.3s
Holy shit, it's so stupid it hurts.

I say over the course of a book or 2 he fights his way to terra itself and even the emp is unable to stop him and just kicks him into the warp, a few centuries later the warp goes silent

If you go fast enough it can be as short as you want

If I am not mistaken, the guy who got obliterated by Saitama's serious punch also said that Saitama was barely baring his fangs and that he had strenght to spare...

But yeah, I agree: Saitama would be only slightly less bored for a while, as he goes planet hopping and punching demons in the warp, defeating anything in his path. Seriously, it's not a good idea to put Saitama in any other universe because his whole schtick is to be an unbeatable average bald dude.

Only acceptable answer

This.

And also pic related.

It's not simply that he jumped back to earth from the moon that fast, he also managed to land pretty much exactly in the same spot he was knocked to the moon from.

But again, the point is that the dude is basically just on godmode.

To be fair, the manga does not note the amount of time it takes, user is just making up the time. What happens is he gets kicked, next thing he knows he's on the moon, and then jump back. Pic related, it's what happens to the moon when he jumps back.

The anime does, is barely a 2 seconds.

We actually did this in a Dark Heresy campaign that I ran.

With a little bit of cunning and wit, my players were able to outsmart the guy and put him in a situation where he was handily defeated, no sweat.

>Put him in a situation where he was handily defeated

Do explain further, user.

They probably just baught him food to keep him preoccupied.

Yes and? I beat Superman with Spider-man in a 1vs1 fist fight in M&M, what's your point?

One punch man and 40k are too far apart on the taking themselves seriously scale to be compatible.

>We actually did this in a Dark Heresy campaign that I ran

>With a little bit of cunning and wit, my players were able to outsmart an undefeatable God and put him in a situation where he was handily defeated, no sweat.

For your next wacky reference insert you guys should do Goku, or Super, Super Man

My players once pissed all over the golden throne and them blew up Terra, I was pretty bored and wanted to end the game so I let them.

It really depends where he lands.

Lands on Cadia? Time for a trip into the warp looking for a worthy match. (The resulting psychic fallout from his fights would likely be felt by every psyker in known space) Anywhere else? He probably fights the imperium for the cruel dictators they are.

He might have some fun if he landed on a world under tyranid invasion, the hivemind would go mad trying to get him so it can steal his delicious genes and make it's own saitama-nids.

>Saitama becomes happy as he can now get into a decent fight every once in a while.

Au contraire, I think he'd be just about the only person who could fight Lucius and kill him without turning into him.

Nothing would happen if it was up to Saitama. In his setting there are monsters all around and they constantly show up, but the only ones he deals with are the ones that make such a big ruckuss near him that his apartment starts to shake or when they show up on tv. So what would most likely happen is that he would instantly repel any invasions on the planet he inhabits, which could have an impact if some big army suddenly disappears because they start messing with OPM but if he's on an uninteresting planet to enemies then he won't achieve shit.

That is unless he gets drafted, in which case a new era of conquest would dawn. He can beat almost any army in a matter of hours so the only thing that would limit his regiments conquest would be travel time between planets and space battles.

He can even be somewhat usefull in space battles if launched through a nova cannon and with some space debris to jump off of to get to a nearby ship.

The 40k setting would be a hilarious place for him, especially for those who already know the grimdarkness of the setting which is very much akin to his own setting, he and 5-20 others are pretty much what makes society now collapse in his setting.

Jokes on them, Saitama is a normal guy

He appears in a single ultramarine novel and gets killed by an upcoming special character available to scout units.

There aren't even any good guys in wh40k, so he kills everyone

A normal guy with a killer workout routine

Saitama isn't really a hero like that. If the Imperium annoy him by being the assholes they are, he might go one-punch the Emporer, and if orks start messing shit up around his house, he might go kill them and their gods, but he wouldn't actively fight for peace