How many EXP [EXECUTION POINTS] does your character have, Veeky Forums?

How many EXP [EXECUTION POINTS] does your character have, Veeky Forums?

>I AM SAD: THE GAME
kil you arr shelf
The twist was lame and the meta was lame too.

I liked Undertale well enough but the Level Of ViolEnce and EXECUTION POINTS reveal was the most heavy handed bullshit.

Still, i can respect the game for actually making the immoral path optional. If you don't want to kill anyone, that's very much possible
It's not like so many other games that try to "reflect on the morality of games and gamers"(coughspecopscough)

> hey player, to play this game you gotta do (x) to reach (y)
>okay game, i did (x)
>YOU MONSTER!!!!

All of them, Genocide for life.

If a game's going to give me multiple paths, I'm going to play through all the paths just to see what the differences are.

None so far in-game (assuming mindless zombies don't count, they come pre-killed) but considering we started it at Lv 5 and he has a background being a pyromancer-for-hire probably a fair number of them.

None, because my setting doesn't have stupid shit like that :^)

spec ops was never about making choices though. Spec ops simply reframed the "military shooter" genre to more reflect the emotional trauma that comes with war.

An odd half-dozen?
He didn't come to the Rebellion with clean hands.

Well he's actually committed genocide, so I would say quite a bit.

I bet you do all the sidequests in vidyas too, thinking that this make the game long and good. Sidequests and marginally different endings are fucking cancer. Give me one 60+ hours long fucking story-driven campaign or fuck off. Everything else is garbage.

here u go pham

>have to get more exp to level up to get more health to survive the fights
>YOU ARE TERRIBLE FOR PLAYING THE GAME HOW COULD YOU?????
I fucking hate undermeme

git gud at dodging

>Needing HP
Why not just be competent?

>le git gud meme
fuck off back to /v/

>being so bad you needed the extra health and couldn't just dodge.

Jesus Christ mate

It's logic user. You get stronger to survive longer. That's all it is. If you can't understand that you are stupid.

>Extra optiontional content is cancer

Please explain

The point was that you said you HAVE to get xp to get more hp and survive. That's just not true with how easy the enemies are. If you couldn't beat them you're just bad.

If you're just here to talk /v/, then fuck off.

you do know pacifist is easymode right?

Even with just the 20 HP the run is criminally easy, anything more is just pointless.

The more Levels you have the more Devils you have.

Ahh, pacifists. The cuckiest cucks who will ever get cucked. I wonder how well your 'give peace a chance' bullshit will work when a nigger or a mudslime rapes your wife.

Do you want to have another bad time? Because if you make one more shitpost, you're really not going to like what happens next.

What wife?

>OP's wife

user... that's not...

Before this thread devolves into memeing on each other, gonna throw this out:

One misconception everyones seems to have - "story-driven" doesn't mean "rail-road".
Myst is story-driven. The Talos Principle is story-driven. Just because you don't like the exploration aspect doesn't mean a game has a bad story.

And, to be frank, sandbox gameplay is strictly better than rail-road gameplay.

There is no need to shove the story into my throat.
I'm perfectly capable of exploring the world and understanding the implied story through "patches and threads" approach on my own.
I'm capable of putting the pieces of the puzzle on my own.

Ever played Her Story? It's literally just clips of a video that you are free to watch in any order.
And it's good.
For once, YOU are in control of pacing the story. You decide whether to pursue a particular thread of the plot, or abandon it in favor of another, different thread.
And that's what makes sandbox exploration appealing to me.
Fuck railroads.

Yeah, I bet I'm going to hell for saving those people-turned-food-stock from the orcs, or defending that family from a squad of hobgoblins. Fuck off.

if you level up there's more devils on the random encounter tables.

go be frustrated and self-hating somewhere else user.

Also the higher chance of accidentally pulling a devil out of a bag of holding, or your pockets or whenever you take off your boot and tip it upside down to get that stone that's worked its way in there and has been annoying the hell out of your for the past few miles.

At level 20 maximum devils occur and few can survive such a fate of being lost in a giant roiling ball of devils.

Honestly, the game's balanced around your starting HP. Aside from one mid-boss and the final boss, the genocidal route is insultingly easy compared to pacifist, which I gather is kind of the point.

Also, I think it's kind of disingenuous that people accuse Undertale of trying to guilt them for doing the normal thing in RPGs, seeing as part of the game's fucking tagline was "An RPG where nobody has to die."

If you buy a game with that tagline, kill people anyway, and then get mad the game points out you killed when you didn't have to, I don't know what to tell you.

well baited, OP
well baited.

All of them

I like killing and looting, man, I'm not gonna apologize.

You're aware that a vast majority of boss attacks in that game scale with your health, right? They'll take just as many hits to kill you with low HP and with high HP.

From what I understand, monsters deal more damage when you your HP is above the starting health, but that's counting your current HP, not your maximum. The improved HP from high LV does have an effect, it's just notably smaller than it might seem at first glance.

Depends on how much a mother and child he accidentally killed during his stint as a highway robber are worth.

It's noticeable in combat against the trash-tier basic enemies, yes. Against bosses it buys you like 1 to 3 extra hits, certainly not enough that you NEED the extra health to win, since even with minimum health you can usually survive like 10+ hits anyway.

Depends. Are we in a underground magic dungeon where the monsters literally cannot kill a child that has above-average willpower or in an actual dungeon crawler where monsters can and will kill/torture you for kicks?

We use a scaling party-level system that goes up when the story demands it.

Much less book-keeping that way.

>He can't git gud

My friend hailed that shit as the second coming of Christ, but in reality it was just furshit that took up the mantle of babby's first metafiction.
Also the degenerate furshit creator of that garbage game had a seriously warped sense of morality.
How is slaying a creature who repeatedly tries to murder you evil at all?
And like a previous poster said, this game essentially is just Goblins the game.

You don't get the evil ending if you defend yourself. The judge at the end of the game asks you if it was really necessary to kill the ones you did (it wasn't), but shrugs and lets you go on, telling you what's important is you're honest with yourself about why you did what you did.

You get the evil ending if you go massively out of your way to find and kill every single monster in the game, which requires you to spend hours forcing random encounters for no reason other than to keep killing people. Several of the boss fights on the evil route are against bosses that make no effort to attack you and will not fight back, and indeed pressing the "mercy" button instantly ends the fight as quickly and decisively as killing does.

You get the evil route if you do evil shit for no reason other than being bored.

I would play that campaign. A rolling ball of devils sounds like a great high level trap.

>TFW when the evil route has the only boss fight that's even remotely challenging.

>Execution points
...Come to think of it, none
He hasn't managed to kill a single opponent, and only injured about 3 or so
Mind you that's more the dice's fault than any form of pacifism on his part

One.

Ended up getting tortured by some noble bitch who was either a blatant Chara ripoff or the GM was copying the first episode of Akame Ga Kill.

Somehow during the course of this torture session, my character managed to slip his bonds while pyschobitch was sharpening her knives and, as an 8 strength wizard with all his magic suppressed, overpower her and stab her death with her own knife.

Aside from THAT though, I've been mostly playing pacifist. Disabling enemies with status condition spam rather than outright killing them.

Yes.

Assisting your party through debuffs counts as killing too user.

>not playing a """"""pacifist"""""" that doesn't get her hands dirty as she lets her pawns do their thing

DtD.
More than literally the entire rest of the party.
A Perils of the Warp killed most of the audience in an arena. Literally hundreds of dead people.

His favored weapons are landmines and the blunderbuss.

So... probably a lot.

None, I'm playing a Zenith martial artist in Exalted. Compassion is his primary virtue, so he has been trying not to kill anyone if he can avoid it.

But oh man, if he ever hits Limit Break that's going to change. Red Rage of Compassion, saving the world one crushed skull at a time.

genocide's the best ending, all the characters were painfully stupidly written, even though i had to suffer through that retarded 4th wall breaking part at the end