Game Finder

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Cypher is what we're using
>Times Available (with timezone!)
The game is gonna be every other friday at 630 PST
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Probably Discord
>Contact Info
My Discord is inlikeflinn#2374
>Additional Notes
I'm running a game in my setting Prati that'll be taking place in the merchant kingdom capitol. It's a pretty cool setting imo and I'd love two more players. We have two already.

Here's the doc
docs.google.com/document/d/1-fR1ilhif26q6LDVEBP3E7inMWOq669rmXRDoRA5UCg/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BjVLcQgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump
For more comfortable copy-paste:
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (WITH timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, discord, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Black Crusade, Rogue Trader, Only War, Deathwatch

Evenings and Weekends GMT-6, excepting Thursdays

Anything

>Contact Info
[email protected]
Darklady2831 on Skype

>Additional Notes
Prefer Black Crusade or Rogue Trader, but I'd definitely be down for a military-sim style Only War or Deathwatch game.

Looking for 1 more

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
We'll be playing Only War
>Text or Voice
Voice
EST, game will be on a week-night for about 4 hours once a week, most likely 8p.m. to midnight EST. The game will not start until September.
Roll20 for dice, maps and character sheets with either skype or discord for voice and between session chat.
>Contact Info
Email: [email protected] for preliminary interviews
>Additional Notes
Very serious mood but not overly grimdark. Saving Private Ryan would be a pretty appropriate tone comparison. This is not a game for joke characters, endless attempts at witty quips or "I roll to suplex the Ork XD". Organic jokes squadmates would make are encouraged for appropriate characters though.
Everyone is going to have 5 characters, one in each squad of a platoon. We'll rotate through these squads as they fight in a deadly urban engagement similiar to the Battle of Stalingrad or play more than a single squad in exceptional circumstances. As the platoon takes loses the squads will get consolidated together until there's only one squad left fighting. Very combat heavy game but looking for players that can role play in combat (take actions as their character would, form friendships and rivalries within the squad, not metagame, etc.)

If that didn't scare you away, here's a document with the specifics:
pastebin.com/BjVLcQgE

Op here, thanks man

Bump, and goodnight

I'm a GM looking for a player for a real life game in Rochester NY. Chronicles of Darkness/new World of Darkness, exact gameline to be determined by a vote. Message me on Sufficient Velocity if you're interested, I'm notanautomaton.

Reddit has a good one for that called r/lfg

Thanks.

Bump for the evening crowd.

Bump

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Cypher for Superhero/Savage Rifts for Rifts
The game is gonna be every other Monday, Superhero is 3:15 to 6:30 and Rifts is 6. PST for both
Discord
>Contact Info
My Discord is inlikeflinn#2374
>Additional Notes
Savage Rifts needs 2 players and Superhero is 1 player. The Superhero is also my own setting, sorta Tiger and Bunny situation.

Please check your Discord.

>Questfags are allowed to continue to stink up Veeky Forums but we can't even get a permanent rolling sticky for a gamefinder thread

Fucking mods. Bump.

The superhero game is not filled

This.

Bump for the bump god. Need more posters up in this thread.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
The Mutant Epoch
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
Im trying to get a group together to try out The Mutant Epoch. Obviously i tried GMing myself but it din't go so well. However i have all the books needed and can provide them, and im willing to help anyone learn the system.

Except a permanent sticky for gamefinder would be terrible, cause then you'd get newfags that don't read timestamps messaging GMs constantly when the game ended months or more ago.

why would you ever want to sticky gamefinder threads?

OR! or you could make a sticky gamefinder without post deletion expiration.
So GMs could delete their posts if the game is full, and posts older than a month would get deleted automatically.

Bump
That no Veeky Forums

Where is your timezone, man?
And how crunchy is TME?

You create a sticky thread, and alter the global post deletion timer for stickys. It's a simple check in the chan sowtware whether the thread has been stickied, if it has set max deletion time to 99999999999999 hours.

>11415525114 years
We're getting a bit Exalted here

UTC+2
and its pretty crunchy, reason why i like it.

бyмп

>caring about quests either way
>wanting a sticky
You're the worst, user. Truly the worst.

Update on this:
Games are tentatively scheduled for Tuesday evenings, 8 p.m. to midnight EST

>GM/Player
Players
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Evenings/Nights EST (GMT-4) around 8-9 PM, weekdays are good but Friday/Saturday is ideal
Skype, IRC, Roll20, Discord, you name it we play it, though we have a big preference towards text-only games!
>Contact Info
a_zombie_goast or IterationDrive on Skype
>Additional Notes
Looking for a Pathfinder campaign where we can submit a dual-application, we're Path of War friendly and generally open to anything and everything the DM might throw our way (we've got a preference for sandbox and more high-powered campaigns, though!)

Alright, but what is to GAIN from this? What is wrong with the current system?

What we would gain is that
-the games that have not been filled would not have to repost their listings every time the thread dies,
-we would have a fixed repository of players, and players would ever have to repost their listings,
-GFG would be easier to find,
-no new threads would have to be created every time a thread dies
-the thread wouldn't become LESS visible(due to autosage) with MORE players/GM posting as it does right now

oh and it could be moderated so that dumb discussion unrelated to the listings would not push the thread to the bump limit in a matter of hours

>gm/player
Noob GM, I wanna try it
>preferred system
Pathfinder is all I know
>method of communication
Skype/roll20/in person (columbia SC)
>additional notes
Want to try being a GM I have rise of runelords book and want to go through it with a good group.
[email protected]

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
New but wanna get into 40K, D&D and Pathfinder
Any day 5pm to 10pm EST
Skype but willing to try others
>Contact Info
Tunnelingpigeon is my Skype
>Additional Notes
New player with only an uncompleted game of Pathfinder under my belt

Are you planning to run it over roll20? With text or voice? What sort of chargen are you thinking?

Running it over roll20 talking over Skype cuz roll20 voice sucks.
Pretty much any character allowed, would hafta approve beforehand if anyone wants to do some crazy shit

Ah, I don't really like voicechat for online games; to be honest skype is pretty terrible too, discord is probably better overall. Best of luck though! (And my question on chargen was more 'what point buy value, what books allowed, etc').

Redflag as fuck.

?why

I like being able to talk, it moves things along quicker and some information gets lost in text only.
As for characters, non evil, 25 point buy, any "standard" races ie: no giants or trolls etc

Not that user but

>New GM
>Only knows pathfinder
>Wants to run an AP
>One of the worst AP's
>Skype voice chat

Exactly. Fuck you for trying to GM.

did rifts game fill up?

I mean, there's nothing inherently wrong with most of those things, but all together they make for an unappealing listing for most people in game finder threads.

First game for a GM should not be Pathfinder. I don't care what, really, as long as it isn't Pathfinder.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Unknown Armies 2nd edition. Though we won't be using the Madness Meters or any supernatural rules.
Weekends. PST (GMT-8)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, Discord, etc)
Text only, either through Roll20 or Discord
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
I've got a horror game set in Tolfino, British Columbia, during the 1993 Clayoquot protest. I like to run games that go heavy on the roleplaying and mystery side of things so if you're a fan of combat heavy games this won't be for you. But, if you do like those things, and you want to play as a bunch of schmucks in the 90s getting caught up in shit they never planned for, then feel free to email me.

...k guess I won't do it then

To hell with them, run what you wanna run, where you wanna run it.

You should GM a game if you want, but I would recommend something other than PF. The community for it on Veeky Forums is pretty bad and its not a very good system for a newbie GM. Something a bit lighter on the rules would be better for you, and doing something that isn't PF would bring a lot more and better players to your table. Just some random user's opinion though.

This. 5e is a lot better mechanically, lighter on the rules and the bs, and just as popular, try that.

More popular, I'd say.

Nope add me on discord

Done did

>player/gm
Player

>Preferred system(s)
New World of Darkness
Deathwatch
Black Crusade

>Availability
-5 CDT Saturday, Sunday nights are preferable but available all weeknights as well.

>Contact info
A.Bearded.Kraken
(My skype is the one with the ship being lifted by a kraken. Also, kraken city)

>Additional Stuff
Longer sessions are also a plus (5+ hours)
I prefer do to things in Roll20 or Maptools. Skype text for OOC/General stuff.