Any chainlink insiders or LARPers out there? The lack of LINK news is getting wearing. We could use the hope...

Any chainlink insiders or LARPers out there? The lack of LINK news is getting wearing. We could use the hope. As always any confirmed new info on LINK is 100 free linkies; I have tips and addresses saved to pay out if they come true btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/
discordapp.com/invite/nDdrSU6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link is dead
Sergey knows everyone is expecting swift news which isn't going to happen. That's exactly why he isn't showing his face

I think something big is coming, still I don't want to expect too much.
It is just very suspicious that all the big YouTubers are really, really quiet when it comes to ChainLink. Either because they have important information they are not allowed to share with anybody or because they just don't give a damn

exactly.
There was an user awhile back that said he's going to go to SIBOS and the following conference to show he atleast tried and not to get sued.
I sold at breakeven thank god. We all wanted link to be what we imagined it.
It turned out to be another scam ICO moneygrab ran by a russian.

MOMMA TAKE THIS BAG OFF OF ME
I CANT USE IT ANYMORE

Literally not even worth it at this point way more coins cheaper that will have a way better roi than link

depends on your patience. but you're a poorfag anyways and can't have $5k set aside for the biggest moon mission since ethereum

That's kind of what I wondered as well, how the f*** does it have a fairly high market cap?

Are there more examples of this other than that Jaw eth guy?

Sergey is in Sri Lanka to find the oracle stone, the main net wont work without it

This. It's like you guys never did a chainquest in an mmo before. Shit often takes longer than one levelup. Git gud.

Patience.

Hi, Sergey here with some long-awaited updates on the project.

Currently I'm alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling me. I only text back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. I don't think there's money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

i won't buy a lambo, but if i did, i would put that logo on it. especially if link comes to nothing.

Is the "main net" a meme? I'm beginning to think so.

well all cryptos have a main-net

so yes.

made this for fun

>Are there more examples
DataDash for example strongly discouraged people on getting in on LINK during a stream two or some weeks ago.
He said that they lost their swift partnership without mentioning any sources or explaining further things. In the beginning he was so fond of ChainLink, but once Veeky Forums got to his video his little faggot dick turned into a vagina because of all the likes and views he had gotten suddenly

XD lol

They are quiet because they shilled it near ATH and then it dumped like the shitcoin it is and they made their subscibers lose all of their BTC.
Now they're afraid to even remind anyone that this shitcoin exists.

True, I didn't think of this. Their subscriber bases mainly consist of impatient little faggots who want to go buy a lambo at the the dealership next week

kek nice one

>The lack of LINK news is getting wearing.
4u

Chainlink was never geared towards small-time investors like you.

This paste never fails to make my sides tingle.

Rory immediately said that wasn't true and the smartcontract website was recently updated to make it seem like SWIFT is still ongoing. Datadash didn't really seem like he knew what he was talking about and heard it from "sources"; so idk he might be right but it sounds like he was just making it up

Who was it aimed at? They haven't produced anything other than a white paper and Sergey is clearly more interested in presenting at conferences.

Why do you think he's keeping quiet? Because he's working hard?

Nobody is "too busy" to post an update

If they were working with any big institutions worth caring about, there would be a lot of high profile people/staff at the company who already know.
Information would have been leaked or they would have started accumulating themselves.

Clearly none of the above have happened

Everyone with at least half a brain sold last week ago.

This. Link is a dead project. At this point I hope for a pump to at least jump out with smaller losses. Now watch the Linkies defend their trashcoin. "They're too busy working on the project. Yeah, that's it! They don't even have 5 minutes for a tweet when they take a morning shit! We're only down 25% this week, NoLinks BTFO!"

wow look a lambo amazing now every pajeet in Veeky Forums can win in life without doing absolutely nothing wow contratz streeshitters u did it

You're absolutely right!
How could I have been so blind, thank you for setting me straight.

Pic is Swift talking about the Chainlink PoC after Sibos.

lol

No they're not, do some research and stop posting misleading pics.
>reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/

>No they're not, do some research and stop posting misleading pics.
Lmao.

wow i have also just been enlightened. thanks to all the pajeets and chads!

Ok. So someone wants to buy in lower?

I will go down with this ship, if I have to

nice timing

Well I guess you won't. He will either sell through or lift it before the actual pump commences. It will be interesting either way.

>using basic view

You are so basic it hurts.

>thinks he has any advantage with more meme lines clustering his screen in cryptocurrency

These are very interesting times ahead, indeed. I will also go down with the ship if it tanks, I will just hold it all in cold storage and try to forget about all the FUD and shilling

>He said that they lost their swift partnership

As if SWIFT would say one way or another before the mainnet release.

If LINK has shown me nothing else, it has shown me how fucking retarded most of the teenagers in this space are.

Not sure why anyone is holding link, even if you think it is a good coin nothing has been happening with it, compare it to bitcoin right now and you're bound to lose

I'm fucking dying

"strongly discouraged" aka in a 2 seconds timeframe in a 1.5h long stream where he mentioned "his sources told him" that Chainlink isn't with SWIFT anymore, which also turned out to be total bullshit and he apologized afterwards. Also disregarding the fact that he could possibly know while the whole world doesn't and why the price didn't immediately tank another 50%. Your bullshit is beyond limitations.

Have to agree. Those dimwitted losers are nothing but a disgrace to the generation and the human race.

already half of the wall is sold. I guess the miniwhale will kill himself when he actually thought he could drive down the price and buy more cheaper and LINK instead surges to 0.30$ again.

I think that it is going to be very stormy in the coming weeks or months. Weak hands will have a hard time.

Why do people take pride in holding at a loss? There's literally no reason for this coin to go up in price

There are still people holding digibyte who call everyone who sold "weak handed" and you are no different

Oh man you got me :( i will probably have to shove a sharpie up my pooper in the next year in order to satisfy OPs who never deliver

If you lack a certain amount of brain cells, yeah, then there would be "literally no reason for this coin to go up in price". But that is your very personal reality that is not matching with an objective reality.

>Why do people take pride in holding at a loss?
that's literally how you make it to the moon fucking idiot. Do you really expect every coin you buy to suddenly moon so you can take profits? I guess you would have sold bitcoin at the first dip too. Enjoy being poor.

>it is going to be very stormy in the coming weeks or months.

it has been since sibos...are you new?

How can you talk about "my personal reality" when you're defending an investment based on emotional attachment?
Any mention of ISO20022 and you guys immediately think it has something to do with LINK when it doesn't.
There will be no adoption by SWIFT. That's already confirmed.

Sergey hasn't announced any updates because there's nothing to announce.

It is your reality that was is warped because you fail to understand you've bought into something that despite the honest intentions of the devs, just won't go anywhere and won't be used by anyone.

assblaster says that's not true

Your personal reality is "muh LINK toilet coin". If you don't see the potential, then you have some serious brain damage. That is fine, but just stay away and don't make yourself look even more stupid by talking nonsense.

90% of coins that go down die.
Holding through a dip is not the same as holding to worthlessness. Most people have stop losses and know that when we hit these lows the coin is done.

Look at NXS, their subreddit is the same and they are going to lose too.

Accept it. Sergey hasn't even said "I'm working hard on chainlink". He's buried his head in the ground hoping you guys forget about it.

You're the illusioned ones. Screaming shit like "hodl" and posting moon memes.

Okay you convinced me. I'm selling it all rn. I bought at 36 cents a few days ago. I need moon missions and don't just want to spin around a toilet bowl. I know you aren't supposed to buy high sell low but at this point it looks like I might be selling high compared to where this is going.

Screen shotted this for 6 months time when SWIFT launches migration protocol to help banks move over to ISO20022.

Yeah maybe Chainlink fails (Don't beleive it bar sergeyand steve's death), but I'm willing to bet my 95K link on it that it'll work out.

Oh boi one of us is going to be raging next summer. Excited to see who it is.

Over 1MM this year from crypto trading. Only started using biz recently and I'm actually losing my mind at how insane your trading strategies are.

Buying at 50 cent, holding through 10 cent and selling at 60 cent does not mean you're up 600%.

Buy things with clear targets and roadmaps. Things that have transparent development teams and don't ignore people at point blank.
That don't spend every week talking at conferences about unrelated projects while a neglecting their own.

Look at funfair for example. A project done right.

Same. I'll post it on the reddit in 6 months.

No one in their right mind thinks that. It means you're up 20 %. You're a complete fucking retard.

Ah, the fud is getting smarter.
I know this is not looking good, but I'm gonna hodl anyways
WWish me luck

Comparing an ALT to BTC
>your bound to lose

WEW. Is the sky also blue you ass hat?

>you convinced me
>a few days ago

sorry that you fell for this FUD but your hands are weak so idk how you expect to do better with other moon missions.

Fact. And that dude delivered.

>1.5million link
>almost 400k dollars
>mini-whale

LINK reached almost 3000 sats on nothing but rumor, not even two days ago

>90% of coins that go down die.
this is complete bullshit. every single coin has ups and downs. NXS started out on like 1000 sats btw, and reached a x100 not even that long ago.

are you fudding for personal gain, or just some depressed asshole?

Sometimes I think I am the only link hodler here and all you guyz are posting here just to fuck with me. No matter what I do, Veeky Forums makes me feel inferior

I also ordered a ledger specifically for my 50k LINK tokens. I stored them there and put it away so I just don't panic sell. Maybe I just accumulate some more in case they get cheaper again, but I doubt it.

>Buy things with clear targets and roadmaps. Things that have transparent development teams and don't ignore people at point blank.

Or buy game changing tech and wait for the market to catch up with you. It may shock you to know some people actually believe in the world-changing potential of this technology and aren't just looking to jump from meme to meme pulling 10% profit each time,.

I bought 300 LINK one hour ago. wat is siboos? ;^)

>Any mention of ISO20022 and you guys immediately think it has something to do with LINK when it doesn't.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>There will be no adoption by SWIFT. That's already confirmed.
Lol, source please.

Wow, you've made a million and are talking shit about people holding LINK, yet you cite FUN as a good project. I'm not saying it isn't, but it's barely above the market cap it had 4 months ago. Great example, buddy boy.

There won't be any news. It's just a vague announcement. You people are so self-centered in your thinking. There will be no announcement before the main net is running, why would there be? They have personally said there's one change to make it right and if they deliver everything will take care of itself. If they deliver the price fucking explodes like no one has ever seen before. They are a class act when it comes to communication, no bullshit but let the actions speak. No fud but this is a very long hold, we're talking next decade. I believe and hope it will tank and bleed after the announcement

>There won't be any news. It's just a vague announcement.
>There will be no announcement before the main net is running, why would there be?

This this this.

I'd rather have no news than skateboard sticker news. Sergey is a workaolic, he has no time to give news of half done projects. It will be announced when it's done.

>very long hold, we're talking next decade.

fucking RIP if that's the case.

Rory said he was excited about the announcement. So I'm pretty sure it's going to be fairly big.

also he literally just says
>just time the market
which ultimately is the greatest meme of all anyway

(disregarding the high probability that he is just a poor shitcunt LARP loser himself who can't time the market even in 10% of the cases.)

It very likely won't be.

>No fud but this is a very long hold, we're talking next decade

wasnt assblasted guy confirmed to be fraud larper?

Rory is a cuck

nobody cares about random larping faggots anyway.

>buy ledger
>transfer 100k link
>store it in your basement
>it is 2022
>read newspaper
>"thanks to the revolutionary technology of decentralized oracles, smart contracts are finally mainstream-adopted"
>mfw
>go to basement
>find ledger
>forgot passcode
>didn't write passphrase down
>RIP

Trade signal group for all!!

discordapp.com/invite/nDdrSU6

i am very suspicious i did a lot of research on chainlink i have my bags full of 15k link and im not sure if i have to kill myself. all the vids and informations i foujnd about this project is saying that it could be under the top 5 but on the other side there is no communication thats very unprofessional. so, even if they are under NDA they could give hints and a clear roadmap but at the moments its fucking nothing.

some say sergey is dead
some say sergey is just fucking whores in sri lanka

some say sergey just exit with our money.

what can we expect? no one knows

i really believe in the use case and the technology but man my hands a sweaty

i put money in it what i could have used smarter but here i am.

what should we do?

not directly, no. someone made a well-written article claiming to be a company that is deeply invested in LINK due to it's amazing potential. however, that company does not exist. the assblaster guy might be the same person who wrote that article, or the article was inspired by his posts. i'm 80% sure assblaster is an elaborate shill in any case. first he claimed it was extremely important that the keyword "chainlink" did not get posted in his threads, because it might compromise the position of his company, but later he just starts flat out mentioning it.

>believe retard memes and idiots on the internet
>get nervous and sell

You know that is the exact reason why they do this? Aside the fact that they are degenerate wastes of human existence, they do it for a purpose. They want to make it a frustrating coin, a shitpiece to hold, they want to make it bleed and see it at a lower price? Why? RIGHT, because they want more profit. Welcome to the financial world. Now scram. Sell or shut up.

Also don't mind the question why exactly the successful coins were relentlessly FUDed in the past and why this coin has so much negative and positive attention. RIGHT AGAIN. Because many see the potential. Only dimwitted losers don't.

This is true. I FUD every day, really nasty mean stuff that gets nulinkies sweating but I'm all in on LINK. I'm 100% sure a significant amount of the fudders are just like me. There's just nothing left to talk about at this point though.

Get a grip you pathetic cuck

If you ever get a girlfriend she will definitely be fucking black cocks behind your back, indecisiveness of a female

remember the guy that bought a lambo with buttcoins when it was $500 or something?
is he regretting it now?

Go listen some of Sergeys interviews on youtube, he gives time frames from 3 to 5 years for most of the use cases when asked about implementation. Capqemini says the same. Anyway the point I'd like to get through is it's useful to try and see the project from for example CLs or SWIFTs perspective. At the moment the network is not ready, there's no main net or other than test nodes running. The network as it will be when in use doesn't exist and hasn't been tested. From their perspective do you think this is a situation for big news?

I agree. There is literally nothing left to talk about. Everything has been regurgitated for at least 30348 times. Everybody who is still uninformed and doesn't get it - well, too bad.

it's so fucking easy to fud because the team doesn't seem to give a single shit about being even a tiny bit transparant. it looks extremely promising, but it's literally a black box. shilling combined with price increase makes the contents of the black box look amazing, fudding combined with price decrease makes it look really bad.
it's an amazing money maker even if you don't believe in the project at all.

sell wall just got demolished, going to go up again niggas!

in a sense its a black box, but steve and thomas hodges respond to literally any technical question in a day, the website is slowly being updated, and rory is ostensibly still associated with the team.

Something is still happening but whether or not sergey is still involved is the open question.

And what do you think is the best investment point? At some historic all time lows or try to FOMO into the 34th pump which only makes the coin rise from x45 to x48 compared to the current low?

I guess we will see some suicide article in the newspapers soon. "Guy who sold 1.5m LINK right before it moons to another solar system committed suicide."