>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/scifi/ImperialNavyYard/fanfic/stgod/Asgerd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone is mortal if you hit them hard enough.

You said you were going to make the Wetboy Capstone stronger than the others due to the origin's higher price, that taking away the discount on Ka’Karifer wasn't gong to be a nerf.

The fact that you appear to have used a slightly better version of their old 100CP perk as their new capstone determines this to be a lie.

"You know the standard skills and abilities of Wetboys? Well those are that origin's capstone, it costs more than the other origins anyway because reasons."

Another thread, another WWE WIP.

I've swiped out the 100 CP face perk, and have finished the perks and equipment, all told. I've also added another 150 CP undiscounted perk to let you create your own signature moves.

If there's nothing else that anyone has to say, I'll move on to the companions section that's begging to exist and then... I suppose there'll be nothing left.

I'm terribly paranoid about the Face and Heel equipment being OP, so if someone could either assuage that or point out ways to improve it I'd be quite grateful.

It really isn't that hard really. Just do it like stands, post a name for a custom charm idea in the thread, or the idea itself, and the thread shits on it or says it's okay, or gives feedback on how to make it more interesting/balanced.

Or just do the thing most people do and rip ideas straight from internet forums dedicated to this kind of thing. I found several decent examples just searching for 'exalted devil tiger' not even looking for charms in specific.

Oh, and since I forgot: All feedback is appreciated.

Yeah, Emrys. Sorry , but I'm going to have to agree with . It doesn't seem nearly up to par with even the other capstones, and it honestly feels like a 300cp perk, if even. I mean, why would anyone ever take that perk, when you can get all of it with (seemingly relatively easy) training? It's not unique, nor is it terribly hard to replicate elsewhere.

>Can I bring companions anyways? Or do I need to spend the cp for the companion perk? It sounds like I can just import companions, but they dont get to turn into aliens nor do they get any memories. Is that right?
The companion perk is there if your want to grant eight companions new memories, items and skills from the setting, and possibly an alien form.

You can bring companions into the jump without purchasing the import perk but they won't receive any background memories, skills or items.

Regardless of whether or not you import companions through the perk, any companion you actively have with you during your time in that jump will become Force Sensitive and subject to the guidelines set out in the Supplement.

Effectively this can allow you to grant all of your companions a free connection to the Force, but if you have more than eight you'll have to swap a few in and out of stasis because of the companion limit.

Additionally, the "You can either grant up to 8 companions you gained from other universes an origin and a body for this world . . ." perk was set up like that because of the aforementioned companion limit. This perk does not allow you to supersede that limit, but there's nothing stopping you from swapping out one of your eight active companions for a different one. However it should be obvious that any new companions you bring in won't benefit from this perk.

>tldr;
No you don't have to buy the perk to bring in companions if you just want them to gain free Force sensitivity.

...Yeah, the last time he was on was, like, nine days ago. I think I'm just gonna go with my first assumption that I do until I can catch him on.

I don't exactly understand the Armament purchase from King Arthur.
Do you choose one element for all three weapons or one element per weapon?

Also, you know that chart a lot of people use for the LoT size comparisons. I found a better one.

You would have the skills described in that perk just by being a Wetboy, it is completely worthless other than giving fiat insurance on maintaining those skills. 300? No. 600? Fuck no.

So, quick NWoD question. Can I take Young Prodigy for Martial Arts, Acrobatics, and Biology or is the science too far astray from the other two?

I'll post one even.

Tiger Devours Impotent Cubs
Cost: -; Mins: Essence 6; Type: Permanent
Keywords: Heretical
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisite Charms: Triumphant Howl of the Devil Tiger

The Devil-Tiger has proclaimed his legend for all to hear. The Primordials of old are lesser; weaker than he. They are the worthless vestiges of a failed prototype species whose sole purpose was the manufacturing of a new, perfect form of life. As that perfect being, all others are unnecessary beneath your gaze. They are not fit to live in this world - in your world.

Spirits slain by the Infernal do not disperse and reform. They merely lay as a carcass at the Infernal's feet. They cannot speak nor take actions, though they can see and hear. As a miscellaneous action, the Infernal may gesture over the corpse, and give mercy to the fallen, allowing the spirit to reform as it normally would - although they gain an intimacy of fear towards the Infernal as they know all too well what might have happened.

Alternatively, and more likely, the Infernal may feast upon the spirit-flesh of the creature, killing it utterly, and robbing it of its ability to return to life while also restoring (Infernal's Essence x 2) of the Infernal's motes. Spirits so killed become intertwined with the Devil-Tiger's legend; not an important passage by any means, but rather a footnote proclaiming his savage glory, and the assertion of his dominance over so pitiful a being. Those that view the Infernal with Essence Sight see, trailing behind him, a list of his victims, their last words, and the demises they suffered.

Cont.

It is certainly an improvement on the old one but we will still need a new one when the Dahak jump comes out. There is a drawback scenario that provides an Asgerd.

Cont.

A second purchase allows the Infernal to attain even further sustenance from his spiritual meals. When he devours a spirit carcass, he may roll his (Essence + Willpower), gleaning one piece of useful information per success rolled that the spirit would have known in the form of memories and experiences integrated into the Infernal's own mind and soul. The Infernal may choose specific memories he would like to go for (such as "The happiest moment in the spirit's life."), or simply general guidelines ("Stuff involving martial arts."). If no guidelines are given, then particularly vivid memories involving the spirit's intimacies appear first and foremost.

If the Devil-Tiger integrates at least (Spirit's Essence) memories into himself, then the essential network of the universe becomes confused, mistaking the subsumed lines in the Infernal's legend for the spirit in question. When an effect would discern the specific identity of an individual, the Infernal may choose to be considered one such integrated spirit (though he does not stop being considered himself).

For example, a manse designed to read the Essence signature of "Nara-O" and open only for them, would recognize the Infernal as Nara-O after they have feasted on that spirit. A binding spiritual oath to "Serve Ahlat" would be just as binding to an Infernal that has integrated Ahlat with himself.

The Infernal can always choose to just not be considered a particular spirit if he does not wish to be.

Looking at the Macross jump, anybody know if it's possible to import a power armor for customization? I don't see an option for it...

No jumpmaker wants to have to be on call 24/7 and the thread is far too unreliable to lean on for judgements.

Stands work because they're fairly straightforward and you can get most of the precedent with a quick wiki walk. Even then they barely get commented upon. Charms are a whole lot more complex, and most people in thread aren't willing to put in the time necessary to familiarize themselves with all the material necessary to judge custom ones.

>LoT size comparisons.
Needs more Dahak.

Wasn't that motorcycle armor for 50cp the option? You just had to pay another 50cp to do the import.

This is pretty good, where'd you find it? Are there more?

Too bad custom charms over 6+ are overpowered. I mean, it looks honestly pretty shit, but I guess I'm stupid because everyone's saying it's too OP to allow.

What are some non-gauntlet Jumps where I might die a permanent death?

>Martial Arts, Acrobatics, and Biology
Physiology would go very well with Martial Arts.
If it gives 3 WoD skills, I think Physiology would be a part of Biology.

www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?201450-Exalted-Devil-Tiger-Charms
It's really easy to find custom charms. Just google for them and you'll find several threads with a few decent ones.

All of them user.

Sweet, thanks man. Love the fluff in this series (Even if it looks very unfun to play) and Devil Tigers are so cool.

What Perks are being used?
Motor Head sounds like a design perk, not an import one.

I think he means no going back home, either.

Why can't we take Alma out of FEAR? I mean, it says she's tied to the setting, but we've had people pod the likes of Tzeentch and Nyx.

>All these super elaborate space ships and shit
>Suddenly, Spaceballs 1: MEGA MAID!
We really need a jump for that.

Experimental ACU from Supreme Commander
Motor Head from Five Star Stories
and Dreadnought from FFXIV Scenario.

It's a shitty Red jump, why the fuck do you think we can't take Alma out? Just ignore it like all of her other retarded decisions.

Remember to take ACU last.

>We really need a jump for that.
"SPACEBALLS!"
"Oh shit, there goes the jumpchain."

(Comes with Jumpchain: The Video, where you can fast forward to see the future!)

because red

Um, pretty sure that's not how math works.

>podding Tzeentch

...how? Isn't he kind of an entire 1/4 of the Warp, and also the very concepts of hope, cunning, sorcery, deceit, and change?

How do you fit that in a Pod?

Some minor shit storm with people/1 person bragging about taking her out and using her reality warper abilities. Except she doesn't really have very strong reality warping at all, certainly not in control at her strongest. Problem is that Red overreacted to this argument and decided to ban her from being taken alltogether. You're right in that it makes basically no sense, given that a alpha psyker or several slightly weaker ones in 40k would be her equal.

I think he's talking about the fact that ACU comes with a hanger and if destroyed it will rebuild itself back up to how it was when you left SupCom.

Oh, carry on then.

>Remember to take ACU last.
Or assume the dock will fit just the ACU no matter the size, because CP import, and scenario award.

If you take it last some shitposter will try to say that since Supreme Commander jump repairs the ACU to end up jump stats only and you took it last, you can no longer make improvements.

Just ignore the retarded rulings of a retarded jumpmaker. Red's not your boss.

>40k

All of the jumps for which (except the Imperium WIPs back when it was the endjump) are newer than F.E.A.R. if I recall. So it all boils down to "complaining about old Jumps" in the end.

That's a type. It should be "Mortar Headd", not "Motor Head". It's the name for the mecha in Five Star Stories. You can import a machine as one of them, and one of the upgrades can increase size by a factor of 1.25 (for a total of 2,25 times the original size). Experimental ACU in Supreme Commander multiplies size by three, and Dreadnaught-Class Engineering in FFXIV multiples size by 1.5.

Nooo, we had at least two 40k jumps well before Fear came out.

it's breddy gud

oh

Light of Terra existed as a thing before Fear. I know it's easy and preferable to forget it but it is an option.

Danks :-DDDD For ebin gualidy Feedbags :-DDD

Fuck off with this shit, charms past essence 6 are banned. Banned!

Hellblazer has a drawback. There's others like that but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
Usually stuff with demons owning your soul.

>we've had people pod the likes of
Trying to dictate how pods work is just bad jump design.
Does anyone still try to do this?

Okay. We had a Marvel jump years before Fear. It's theoretically possible to pod any number of immensely powerful beings. Plenty of powerful reality warpers in there, even ones that don't rely on setting constraints like many mutants or metahumans. Alma, like said before, isn't that strong. Her powers at their peak are like a more active silent hill, just warping the surroundings the closer you get to her and probably weaker willed people too. So...not that strong? It's not hard to find characters in many settings with more power and variety then her, all of which could be podded.

So what are some good ways to create life. Preferably with sapience or souls, but I guess it's not totally necessary with uplifting tech/magic.
I'm trying to not leave places totally barren after I nuke them out of distaste.

When a jumpmaker makes a shitty decision, they should expect to be called out on it.

Jumpmakers who try to protect their "spechul setting" with arbitrary, worthless hardcaps will be called out even more. Your jumps aren't special. Don't act like it.

>pod Arthas in WC3 after convincing him not to go to Northrend
>watch him become a glorious king
>ask him to come with me so he can see something
>Pod him, take him to WoW, tell him not to reveal his face
>show him what he would have become had he chosen to go to Northrend to prove that he made the right choice in the altered timeline
>send him back home once he's done

Good idea, or best idea?

Magic. Technology. Like, what, are you looking for specific answers? Because the easiest solution is to just clone people. Or use magic to conjure humans wholesale into existence with self made spell. From Dust has that as a free action even.

Just make sure you act like you're this really wise, powerful spirit or something, and that this was all part of your plan to complete the act.

You have no power here.

What does Dreadnought do exactly?

What kind of butterflies would that plan even cause?

Don't some storylines rely on his corruption taking place?

Ooh, I like that. Being the Ghost of Christmas Alternate. Are there any other places in Jumpchain where you could do something like that?

Geneforge.
Always Geneforge

Dreadnought-Class Engineering is a scenario purchase. It has two effects. The first is that one vehicle of your choice gets upgraded to be 1.5 times its size. The second is a passive upgrade to your own engineering skills to make you better at building large things.

+50% size

Geneforge, it's the primary focus of shaping magic and the goal of most of the research of shapers. Creation do in canon have souls, and can be anything from microscopic illnesses to sizable monsters, with no limit beyond what you could manage with biology and magic. Hell shapers get extensive lessons on the subject of altering creations to suit their environment, such as appropriate crop growth rates for soil quality to avoid leeching all the nutrients from the soil. Mind you really really skilled shapers can screw with crop growth rates so that they grow faster than they should without depleting the soil.

I like you, this plan is Justice.

Doesn't that make the LoT at about 450km?
With ACU and Five Star Stories I mean.
Jesus christ.

Why, yes. By saving Arthas, you also prevent the Blood Elves from ever being a thing, leave the world with a non-evil Sylvanas, save Uther and Terenas, and save Dalaran from Archimonde which means the Night Elves keep their immortality and Mount Hyjal never happens.

I probably missed a lot of changes, though.

Light of Terra ACU is soooo last session Justice.
Asgerd is where it's at now.

Get with the times man.

Yeah, the new capstone is god awful. Especially since Emrys said he wasn't nerfing anything, but so far the capstones seem pretty shit compared to the previous version.

Not that I'm aware of.

With the amount of cameos in the Bleedman version of The Grim Adventure of Billy and Mandy, you could try something similar. But that's the closest I think there is.

I forget the exact sequence of events, but you might be able to get some friendly Naga to join your side too, since there was that one Naga and her followers who was buddying up with the high elves.

I was trying to avoid cloning and have things be more DIY, but I suppose with enough biotech knowledge it's effectively the same thing.
It's just that I don't like leaving places shitfucked after I break them so I'm looking for stuff that will let me repair and repopulate a world. Humans are nice, but I'd like to be able to make new kinds of things as well.
I'll check out From Dust though, thanks.

Isn't geneforge biotech dangerously unstable? I was under the impression that creations didn't last long. Can they have stable non-insane populations without constant oversight, because if so this is pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Jumper to the rescue is cut-off.

Might want to clarify how freebies and discounts work- since Drop-In is free while the other backgrounds cost stuff, someone might assume the 100 CP perk and item are only discounted. Likewise, they might assume they're free, even if the opposite was your intention.

The Arena is really not great. Can't see myself spending 400 CP on it. But, here's two suggestions: The first is that you make it so outsiders can get into the Arena (and just that- no worries for the rest of the Warehouse) easily through fiat magic. People from all around the world can enter the coliseum that wasn't there yesterday to come watch your matches. The second is that you can wrestle anyone you fought against (or with) before. No power copying, reverse engineering, companioning, you get the idea. They're there just to fight for your, and your viewers', entertainment.
...No murder or soul eating either, and the viewers are completely safe from the battles, from both ends. If you call up Kharn he'll gladly take you to suplex city and leave you recovering for six months, but he won't slaughter you and the audience.

...Brand goes exceedingly well with some of the perks from Mucha Lucha.

The Rock's Shoe is fucking gold. I might spare people just so I can use it. Which is honestly a terrible idea but fuck, that's hilarious.

I take it the Eye Candy is a reference to someone, and you can't just let us choose their race? 'Cause eastern, I can do, but european? I'd turn that down if it was a freebie!

>Bleedman version

>You must become WWE heavyweight champion, and hold that title for one year at minimum. Second, you cannot allow the WWE, its predecessor or successor organizations to go bankrupt. Failing these is a loss condition.

>Lightweight - Free
>Wrestler - Free
>Heavyweight - 100 CP

My dislike of jumps with mandatory extra fail conditions aside... so unless you've other means to get your bulk into the 250-300 pounds range, you either pay 100cp or fail the jump?

Such rudeness.

Can you fuck off already? The fact that fucking Exalted is proposed to be capped below Boktai, Tenchi, and Star Wars should speak to what a massive fuck up of balance the entire process has been. The only saving grace is that all of the Exalted jumps are still wips and can be salvaged.

I don't know what Asgerd is or what it's from.

It depends on what the Creation was made for mostly.

Ornks for example are a commonly Created Livestock animal, they can go forever without oversight and be just fine.
But Creations meant for War? Those need constant oversight.

Serviles, the Sapient ones, don't need oversight unless..you know, you want them to remain servile.

>I don't know what Asgerd is or what it's from.
Empire From the Ashes. In that setting, Earth's moon was a space-ship.

>I don't know what Asgerd is or what it's from.
Dahak Chronicles. It's the moon.

No, seriously, it is the moon.

Well when everyone tries to scream and wank, what do you expect will happen?

DELET AWOOO.
It's the scenario reward from the upcoming Dahak jump. It's basically the Death Star on steroids.
angelfire.com/scifi/ImperialNavyYard/fanfic/stgod/Asgerd.htm

Doesn't matter. It's too strong, if you knew anything about exalted you'd know that it works on conceptual reality hacking which is way beyond what's acceptable for jumpchain, so it's banned.

>Jumper to the rescue is cut-off.

Thanks, user. Meant to end it like "and a power boost whenever you intervene."

>Might want to clarify how freebies and discounts work- since Drop-In is free while the other backgrounds cost stuff, someone might assume the 100 CP perk and item are only discounted. Likewise, they might assume they're free, even if the opposite was your intention.

Will do that near the end, once balance's been taken care of. I meant to make them free, though.

>The Arena is really not great.

Yeah, I'll probably give you the option to summon outsiders or old foes for a challenge as you see fit, and the non-lethal caveat will be included.

>I take it the Eye Candy is a reference to someone, and you can't just let us choose their race? 'Cause eastern, I can do, but european? I'd turn that down if it was a freebie!

I said eastern european just because that's the generic standard, but I'll leave race open-ended. They'll have bolt-ons and caked makeup no matter what you do, though.

And its a reference to Donald Trump entering the WWE. He did so with 2 models on his arms.

>My dislike of jumps with mandatory extra fail conditions aside... so unless you've other means to get your bulk into the 250-300 pounds range, you either pay 100cp or fail the jump?

Yeah, I'll rewrite that so that it says that you must become the undisputed champion of the WWE, and hold it for a year.

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Guess who's in for more shit? Low is good!

NwoD Mortals Jump 039:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
The Beast That We Call: Fandom [+0]
Second Edition [+0]
Fanboy: The Wanking (Princess the Hopeful) [+100]
Wanderlust [+100]
Dark Conspiracy [+800]
Origins: Drop-In [Free]
Occult Path: Purified [-500]
Perks:
A Path in the Gloom [Free]
Sword of Damocles [-300]
The Young Prodigy (Martial Arts, Athletics, & Physiology) [-600]
Chi (Five) [-400]
Gear:
The Core Rulebook [Free]
Sanctified Tomb [Free]

Support Group [-400]
(___) (Player Purified) [500]
Perks:
Do the Hustle [Free]
My Brother Ernest [-300]
Chi (Three) [-200]
Gear:
A Razor Sharp Suit [Free]
Sanctified Tomb [Free]

Silica (Innocent Purified)
Perks:
Heart of a Child [Free]
The Young Prodigy (Computers, Hacking, & Research) [-300]
Chi (Three) [-200]
Gear:
A Harmless Stuffed Whatchamacallit (Angel) [Free]
Sanctified Tomb [Free]

The Marked Ninja (Bruiser Skin Thief) [300]
Perks:
Mr. McMuscles [Free]
A Shelter Against the Storm [-300]
Skin Thief Perks [+600]
Totem Animal (Panther) [Free]
No Talisman [-400]
Static Beast Shape [-100]
Extraordinary Specimen [-100]
Gear:
Civilian Weaponry (Hunting Knife) [Free]
Skinning and Tanning Supplies [Free]

Gauntlet's Symbiote (Drop-In Purified) [500]
Perks:
Chi (Three) [-200]
Ward Against Supernatural Beings [-50]
Ward Against Magic [-100]
Ward Against the Living [-150]
Gear:
The Core Rulebook [Free]
Sanctified Tomb [Free]

(___)'s Symbiote (Drop-In Purified) [500]
Perks:
Chi (Three) [-200]
Ward Against Supernatrual Beings [-50]
Ward Against Magic [-100]
Ward Against the Living [-150]
Gear:
The Core Rulebook [Free]
Sanctified Tomb [Free]

AFG: Airfield Princess (Innocent Purified) [500]
Perks:
Heart of a Child [Free]
The Young Prodigy (Computers, Hacking, & Research) [-300]
Chi (Three) [-200]
Gear:
A Harmless Stuffed Whatchamacallit (Abyssal Whale) [Free]

(Continued)

Earth's moon is a Utu class Planetoid

>he says as ASA's too busy not only breaking concepts but showing other jumpers how to break concepts too

Calls for deleting AWOO will only lead to more AWOO being posted.

....Huh, fair enough.

This is a jump? We can buy this?

Ah. I see.
Not gonna modify my Justice chain to use this rather than my LoT, but it's interesting to know.

>Ship Crew; 1,205,800,000
>Support Crews 1,746,200,000
>Marine Security (Infantry); 48,000,000
>Extra Capacity; 25,000,000,000
>Marines; 1,267,200,000
>Army; 12,096,000,000
>Cruise Load; 3,000,000,000
>Combat Load; 5,000,000,000
>Full Combat Load; 17,000,000,000
>Max Load; 45,000,000,000

FORTY FIVE BILLION.

>57
That's not good.

Geneforge creations can be perfectly stable. Serviles are an entire race of 'not-humans'(fairly literal in this case in that they are basically just modified from human enough to be more subservient and not look quite like humans) that have lived as a slave race for the shapers and humans in shaper lands for hundreds of years with the only issue being that as sapient beings they sometimes don't like being slaves(shocking that). Most serviles are actually produced via breeding plans rather than magicing more into existence. Then there are Servile Minds which are hyper intelligent(more so than most humans often with perfect memories, and often used in ways that we would use computers.) and servile minds can themselves last for well over a hundred years without so much as being fed once ever few decades, while remaining perfectly loyal(only cases to the contrary were given retarded instructions and left alone for decades).

Combat creations tend to have issues with needing near constant oversight, however Thads and Battle Alphas mostly just need someone around to keep them in line and they are nearly sapient. Though some battle alphas are actually basically left to stand guard in places on their own for long stretches of time without seeing anyone at all for years.

Shaping magic itself though has only been around for a few hundred years, in that some of the oldest strongholds of the shapers are noted to be around two hundred years old. And shapers have been constantly working to improve their work, with them learning about DNA being rather recent and hardly used, yet very very important.

Explain it to me then. What about essence 6 is so powerful that necessitates it being banned, when planet-busting shit isn't. Literally no one has put forth any feats above citybusting that don't involve Shinma, and that crap doesn't exist in settings outside of Exalted.