MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

next time don't take advices from Veeky Forums unless you have a huge collection of red wojaks. Fucking retards who went all in with BTC, even though all the smart people told you it was a bubble.

NO

Everyone with half a brain knew that a correction was coming.

40% increase in 1 week equals a crash

Shit is going to bounce back up to $20k so fast

> Everyday some biz faggot posts Bitcoin is dead
> Bitcoin doubles in a week
> Drops 2 grand
> "HAHAHAHA TOLD U FAGGOTS"

Kill yourself

>tfw sold at 17k

I learned from the last correction.

Yep. This WILL hit 20k before Sunday.

It's going down to 12k man. It's september all over again.
Then it'll return to slow and steady gains.

isn't sunday usually the big dip in the week? what makes you think it will hit 20k?

BUY now or stay poor.

Tell me user, what are the signs of a coming correction

dumb money coming in

Anything different from the 'new paradigm' of the bull run. Look at pic related, see how, since about 12500, there hadn't been a single instance of more than 2 consecutive red candles? This was 'the new normal', as soon as I saw 3 in a row, I knew we were in for the correction, and I sold. Obviously I missed the peak by a bit, but I was pretty darn close.

Get your trades right it's going up. See here to make the more accurate trades discord.gg/MPaWK6k

To clarify I said I sold at 17k before but it was actualy 16546, I sold at the start of the third red before the big plummet.

Thx a lot fine user !

How do I distinguish between a correction and a bubble crash?

I'm breathing ! Let this shitcoin die

when there's a bubble crash, you'll never be able to sell in time, so don't worry about it. it's like worrying about dying, it's pointless.

this dumb retard seriously thinks alts stand on their own and won't crash when BTC bubble pops

lol retard.
I sold at 220 before it went to 50 and then at 900 before it bottomed out at 200 or whatever last year.
Bubbles are fast but they still take several hours. I also shorted at 16,500 now

you can't
no one can

it's bullshit it takes days or even weeks, we could be right in the crash right now and don't know it

September was at 8k friend

That was the dip :)

Did you buy any?

I mean that this will be reminiscent of the drop in price that occured in september boy, not talking about the price itself.

getting ready to buy when it crashes to 5k

LOL bro wtf are u laughing at, it's still higher than it was literally 2 days ago. Are you so dumb that you think if it's not making new ATH every 2 hours, it's crashing? It went from 17k to 20k in 2 hours on gdax, of course it will pull back. But it's going to 25k before 10k

>says the increasingly nervous ATH buyer for the 7th time since he bought in with 100 USD a day ago.

>oh no bitcoin went up $2000 in a day and back down that $2000 the next day
>that means it's crashing hur dur

Even if I was an ATH buyer, (which I'm not), you get better results buying at ATH and holding rather than shorting "the top"

>this time it's crashing for real, this time it's different

Keep telling yourself that, meanwhile every single person who bought at previous ATH is up money

> This

If I had money to burn I wouldn't even give a fuck if I bought at 18k

Dead cat bounce?

Bitcoin is a fucking bouncy ball

ok so you can still enter if the price goes up? or do you ahve to wait for it to clear?

BTC corrects itself all the time. Less than a week from now it could be pusing 20k then what do you do? Miss out on the ride back up?

Give me one single reason why monero won't hold its own

You don't know that futures are starting in a couple of days and they will short the shit of BTC.

16k again tomorrow morning. get in now or regret later.

do you realise that makes no sense? if you short the top you.. win?

can you send me a link to the futures market starting up in a couple of days? Whats the name of it and when does it start?

You don't know that that will happen. You're just hoping because you're an increasingly nervous holder who keeps missing the dip thinking it'll go lower, but it doesnt

My point is that you don't know the top. Bitcoin has no top, people shorted the top that happened at 3k, the top at 5k, the top at 8.5k. It keeps going up

Whats the top?
Come back in a week a i bet you we'll have passed it

Lol

Makes good sense to sell 1/3 at every new ath. And buy back. There really is no bottom either

It went from 8k to nearly 20k without a single correction

November 29th?
December 3rd?

Stop talking out of your ass.

I already cashed out but i wouldn't be surprised if it rockets off again,with normie money and endless tethers

>bitcoin has no top
the bubble is strong with you

>JUST BECAUSE BTC IS NOT REALLY FUNGIBLE AND TRANSACTIONS TAKE 20 DOLLARS AND 6 WEEKS TO PROCESS DOESNT MEAN THIS IS A LITERAL PONZI SCHEME

I'm taking this to the moon. buying the dip. also pre-ordered my Lambo that I told them to deliver to the moon for Sunday.