AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ua5kCHJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ltc

lumens

i can guarantee you gains this month

both in USD value and satoshi wise

XRP is the most stable store of value in crypto. Always stays in the $0.17-$0.27 range. Buy at 0.17 and you're good to go

ltc, eth.
hell, invest in ripple if you feel like it.
>no coin seems stable
it's mostly just bitcoin who seems to get fucked in the ass, mate.

There is no escape

>being this new

I'm 50/50 BTC and XMR. ETH doesn't seem fine at all it will also fall

If you buy LTC on Binance, how the fuck do you buy something with it? Like BTC or alts.

Im on LTC

This.

LTC swings 2 to 4 % daily and always corrects back to trendline nearest ATH. LTCs long trend is still going strong. Hold or buy the dips for consistant daily returns.

refute what I said you dumb fucking retard. it is the most boring but easiest swing trade in all of crypto. you have to be literally retarded to lose money on xrp.

But you probably are literally retarded. you most likely bought BTC at $19k and LINK at $0.50. You are the epitome of retarded FOMO buyer. kys

guys im literally shaking idk what to do

FunFair. It's a ETH token so you can trade out to ETH not just BTC when BTC is worth 5000 USD and ethereum worth 10000 USD

LTC and BCH

Board the ARK user.. all the non believers will drown in the great crypto flood.. it is coming

Btw don't forget to vote Jarunik its the best delegate read more at r/arkecosystem lots of helpful information there

UNDENIABLY THIS

I heard that Moon Man was poisoned or sth, apparently he's only got five days to live and he refuses to see a doctor.

Fuck man, blood poo. It'll get any of us.

jarunik > biz_classic

Is LTC actually an easy coin to day trade with?

HOW DO I BUY LTC
HOW DO I HOW DO I HOW DO I HOW DO I HOW DO I HOW DO I ???????

REQ or Stratis

when in doubt, doge

IOTA is stable

join discord.gg/ua5kCHJ

pump with us instead