ITT: Post prog rock album covers, and come up with a campaign based around the one posted above you

>ITT: Post prog rock album covers, and come up with a campaign based around the one posted above you

I'll kick us off

>The most reliable form of communication is through the Naga Messenger Guild, a series of incredibly long snakes connected by talking heads that traverses the deep calcite caves of the Underworld. You talk to a naga on one end, see, and the naga on the other end speaks with your voice, relaying your message to the recipient. Prices are steep, and even most lords can only afford a few minutes of conversation per day.

Traveller

Secrets of the Blood Nebula

But user, that album's already about 40k.

>"Yeah, use whatever splats you want."

champion...

gurps.jpg

A typical campaign that the party slowly starts to suspect is heavily based on "The Lion King"

The Pink Sun has rays of light that warps both heaven and earth. The one who controls its beams would have powers similar to a god.

Oh I like them. Never heard of them before.

If he posts metal im posting hip hop

It's far and away their best album, imho. The rest of it is pretty different and not to my tastes.

The setting is the future the album's already about.

More like Shadow Run

Fuckin awesome album. I'd totally play a Shadowrun game based around taking down the corporate machine with freestyle

The whole album is just prime for a Moorcock style trippy space fantasy campaign.

The Fae-King Tull has obtained a legendarily powerful greatsword, and is using it to wage chaos across the high seas.

People used to joke about a fairy bbeg.

He uses his magic flute to lull his enemies into a state of slumber, then riles the seas themselves to swallow them whole

He also has a sword that allows him to cut into the world of paintings, using them as portals into the homes of his enemies.

ITT: Opp wants more songs to use for stands in his jojo campaign
and you gave him a full stand ability for an antagonist

and there is nothing wrong with it

It's why I'm here. Most of my stands are Yes based because I've been binging, need some other stuff.

Tree and plant growth only happens around the equator on this planet, and no civilization strays far from the equator because of it, leaving much of the planet undiscovered. Every 5 years an expedition of courageous adventurers sets off to travel along the silver trail, a path that has existed since memory, to find riches or eternal fame. None have ever returned.

Hardmode: someone post close to the edge

The world is a utopia due to a god-like AI embedded in the sun for energy who obeys all commands which dont hurt others, but after people hacked the AI, they reverted the world to a medieval world, where they are the only ones who can access the godlike potention of the AI, the rest have to interface through a complicated system of words and gestures.
The interface is called "Magic"
The AI is called RA

implying you need anything besides Yes

>thread is almost dying
shame on you Veeky Forums

Murder in the park. The people are magically trapped inside of it until the killer is found.

Settlers of Catan.

Who said it needed to be a front cover?

Hunter: The Vigil

Demon cult, party gets captured and stripped naked

hard mode

Is this prog enough?

easy, a call of cthulhu game set in a grocery store in which a mad farmer has been selling canned goods full of brainwashing demonic vegetables. the store owner becomes intoxicated with the stuff and begins selling it in droves, turning his customers into brainless zombies. if they survive they have to take down a canning company/farm full of cultists

post apocalyose campaign. Party has heard of a canning factory that remained intact after the bombs fell. But something strange may be growing there...