Cap this lads. Bitcoin will not reach 20k. It will indeed reach $19...

Cap this lads. Bitcoin will not reach 20k. It will indeed reach $19,000 USD and edge up a bit between 19 - 20k (but not reaching 20k) and then it will crash, badly. At best it will stabilize at $2.00 USD per coin, at worst it will no longer be supported.
Bitcoin's sudden rise in fiat price since September current year is no accident, and definitely not due to a sudden and mysterious rise in its popularity. Yes, some people are chasing after the greater returns, but a few, the few, who know exactly how to control money are doing their work and doing it well. I'm not saying that the Rothschilds secretly purchased a huge ratio of bitcoins to create an artificial demand cycle, and I'm not saying that they are going to suddenly sell their coins, gain back a large excess return of their fiat notes, and crush a rival. But neither can I say they have never done this sort of thing before.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xEQki
archive.is/v0M2oj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it will reach at least 70k before falling.

It will reach at least 100000000000000k before falling. Cap this lads.

le brainlet education

It has already been over 20k

I like money though.

Kek, because people will let you buy their bitcoins for $2.
Keep dreaming.

The blockchain will hit a limit and it'll reset to zero.

Not even 10k is possible at this point, correction to 12k max in the coming weeks.

Try 100,000/BTC by 2020.

In Downunderbucks, but nice effort.

I still don't see the utility of it. What practical use does it have, and do nation states potentially have the ability and will to tax it or kill it for good? It seems like its all speculative meme shit, and if I know anything its that the little fish doesn't do well in a tank of big fish.

I also predict it will reach around 19k then crash but it won't go anywhere as low as $2, maybe around $1500

>I'm not saying that the Rothschilds secretly purchased a huge ratio
They may as well own bitcoin, who knows?

Fever pitch with roll up to the new year then the whales will sell off and flood the market causing severe devaluation, causing normies to panic sell. Then the process will start again...as it always does.

it will reach 100k for certain and this year

Everyone knows this is a bubble, look into Ripple coin thank me later.

It's supposed to hit 1 million by 2021. If you stupid fucks sell, I will buy it all up.

>PLEASE BUY MY COINS
says increasingly nervous man for the hundredth fucking time

SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE THREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAD

but why should btc hit 1 mil when there are better cryptocoins out there

A war will have devastating effects on crypto if it breaks out within the next few years

Dec 14th.
They'll Pull it

Scarcity is the ONLY factor that affects value. Bitcoin is a limited commodity. You either have some, or you do not.

No not shilling I dont have any skin in ripple. I do know that ripple actually servers a purpose though and its not built on "muh anonimity" retards.

Who's getting ready to /buythedip/?

>that volatility
Complete retard-tier. Anyone want to buy some authentic dutch tulips?

american education everyone

>I didn’t buy any, but it is really good, you should buy some
>please
>please fucking buy my coins

Well you can eat a hot bowl of shit fucking faggot. I have 200 grand in BTC.

cash out user

So, roughly zero dollars worth?

but incase btc replace fiat, alt coins should logically replace btc

riiiiight and my mom has some under her bed in a secret stash.

FUCK. OFF.

>learning about basic investment
>like this

there is no 52% face for this shit

I took a crap this morning that is star-shaped, kid you not. Never seen anything like it.

Taking offers for it starting at $45K USD. You either have it or you don't

nobody right in their mind will sink 16k USD real money for 1 Bitcoin fantasy money ... those who do, have the amount to burn at their disposal

gotta be out of your mind buying into this expensive scam

whales/exchanges manipulating the price 24/7

How many points on the star?

>incase btc replace fiat
Yeah, (((they))) will totally let that happen. It's not like it can be banned or anything.

did you know you don't have to buy a whole bitcoin?

coinfags explain this to me, and gibs

19ekYt9bvNbEzYmtbaJKL8ZSMwhXZHTpSK

Gee, you sure seem stressed, are you having problems cashing out?

Well there is utility in the technology, not necessarily in all the meme-coins out there. It's a decentralized system that guarantees the integrity of transactions and of coins being limited and unique.
You can do some very interesting things with that technology, ownership registries for shares and bonds can be automated and 100% secure for instance, with a dividends/coupon rate system built in.

But wouldn't private companies and governments make their own? Why bitcoin?

>decentralized
You do realize that it is susceptible to 51% attacks, and that there have been multiple successful attacks already?
They call them “forks” so people don’t panic sell.

One kike with a quantum computer could trash the whole system with its “revolutionary” immutable ledger.

Almost all the positive shit you hear about the technology behind bitcoin is false or the opposite. It has one redeeming quality, fungibility, which almost doesn’t matter at all and is in no way unique.

buy ethereum

>Anonymous

Tulips at least, are edible.

Why though? Bitcoin are money and have value. Definitely not just a speculative investment

Value? How? What can I buy with them?

>What practical use does it have, and do nation states potentially have the ability and will to tax it or kill it for good

That's what these retards don't get , they have already done that in china , the gove will shut this shit down . plus i hear people are not paying taxes on it too which won't help

This makes sense now.
Glad i sold when i did. At 18k today. Although i didn't hold much, i still made off with a couple hundred more than i put in.

>rothscoin
>roth
oyyy lchaim

>But wouldn't private companies and governments make their own?
Yes, there have already been companies issuing their own coins instead of bonds/shares. Banks are also looking into using it, as is a company trying to use it for settling ad payments online (Adcoin). More will undoubtedly follow. Bitcoin was the first coin that showed it could be done, that's it.

>i have a sack full of magic fairy dust, can i buy this car with it?

Primarily drugs. I think a random subwaybin Latvia also accepts them.

I was being sarcastic. Bitcoins are not money and likely don't even exist.

Other memecoins, all of which will be worth MILLIONS so you can buy more memecoins.
It is basically p2win AdVenture Capitalist.

right but I can't buy a loaf of bread or a new car off the lot, its a fucking meme then

>do nation states potentially have the ability and will to tax it or kill it for good?
They can try, but seeing as how all you need is an internet connection to the outside world to take part it would be really hard to do.
Bitcoin is decentralized, so I don't see how they could make their own. It's equivalent to saying "can't itunes make their own limewire?" They could make or adapt their currency to use blockchain though.

Also, check out bitcoin crashing atm

Bitcoin is a meme, you'd be better off putting 10k into farmville points.

It's already started, and the governments doing it says a lot.
>Venezuela unveils virtual currency amid economic crisis.
archive.is/xEQki

You can buy breadcoins or carcoins though. Stop making this all about your wants and needs and just enjoy yourself.

a failed commie state isn't "the governments"

you're a dumb nigger, send me a bitcoin 19ekYt9bvNbEzYmtbaJKL8ZSMwhXZHTpSK

>over 20k
we're talking about 20k USD you fucking emu rape baby.

GG, good luck cashing out your fagcoins, see you next week when your transaction has finally been processed and bitcoins are back to 1k.

When you are in tears and feel worse than hillary clinton on election night, remember to never take advice from retards on Veeky Forums

US$2 per coin.

I doubt it. If it ever goes that low I'll buy a few hundred just for fun.

>100% secure
Magic beans will be next. They can grow.

It's rare like beanie babies, cabbage patch dolls and other retarded shit that everyone had to have. The chart is straight up with no apparent demand, it will crash and soon.

LOL

I am making rare pepes. Buy one for $1 million. It'll be one of only two copies.

Think they'll go the same way as Kenya?
archive.is/v0M2oj

Do you take bitcoin?

Holy shit lmao @ all the salty salty nocoiners ITT. Stay poor cucks

GIVE ME A COIN IM SO FUCKING BROKE GOD DAMN IT 19ekYt9bvNbEzYmtbaJKL8ZSMwhXZHTpSK

bottom left is definitely my favourite

- If I mow your lawn, that service has value.
- If you give me a crate of oranges in exchange for my service, that has value.
- A rare, useful, and beautiful element like gold has value.

All the above has value because people want them, THEM, those actual things or services. Those goods or services are valuable to people because they need/want/like the good or service.

Unlike lawn mowing and oranges, gold is needed/wanted/liked by most everyone. Money is undesirable in itself, but is a good place-holding substitute for cumbersome gold, as long as the money can be changed back to desirable gold.

Now, try to fit bitcoin in there somewhere and when you see that you can't, that's when you'll appreciated it's zero-value status. It's undesirable by itself, and never held the place for anything else of value.

Before you start complaining about fiat currency being just that, what do you think we've been whining about all this time? Bitcoin isn't much better than fiat, except for its scarcity (for now) factor.

sended'd ;)

do NOT taunt me

Hi /pol/ since I made it to lambo-land with my BTC , I bought for $10 a piece, I will now share some with you!

The first 10 replies with t.rips and a picture of their face will get 1 BTC. Not a joke btw

fuckyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Besides heroin from darknets, can you actually buy anything with bitcoin?

>tfw too ugly to post face on the chans

I cashed out my BTC bag (/biz reporting in) yesterday. 4.17 BTC at 17,050.

71 grand back into my checking account. My investment was 30K between the period of 5000-8900.

I will buy back in at 12 if it goes that low.

This is the answer. The people control market price, things can find their price but cant be pushed lower without going back up.

why would u get off this train

BITCOIN is nothing more than a financial solar panel...only thing stopping it is the tech development to allow mass adoption
In the very near future ,you will be buying your coffee in "Starcoin" and eating off of "Tendycoin"
Every company will offer their own branded coin denominated in btc

'Strayan maths mostly involves counting empty cans of VB.

I got scared. I had made 41K profit. And figured, you know, I feel like something really bad is about to happen.

I wanted the money back, in practical form, in my US checking account.

Fuck off nigger I don't take gibs from no man jew or woman

here it comes

quantum mechaincs

>You can't use it for anythi-

>the ability and will to tax it
they will all try at some point. it will be decided it is an asset and it is liable to Capital Gains tax when it is sold. but this just adds a hurdle for people to open off-shore accounts to deposit into when they sell. guaranteed that the governments will try to take a share, because they need the money to pay for the darkies they are importing

BANKS ARE FINISHED
DONE
IT'S OVER

Picture pf BTC wallet for verification. Not getting doxxed for no BTC.
1DqVMFpizihreDpNEWCnEJ6aU2M8n1rCDv

I wanted to buy some bitcoin off coinbase today and it got rejected for "undisclosed security reasons", both my cards

wtf? I already bought some a few months ago with the same card no prob lem

Based Nazigold.

>get credit card
>max out on Bitcoin
>make 10x investment
>pay off card
>buy gold with profit
Fuck Jews.

They know:

>crypto doesn't discriminate

Nah, it'd probably do well.