HOLY FUCK THEY ARE PULLING A CHINA GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

HOLY FUCK THEY ARE PULLING A CHINA GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-preparing-full-crypto-exchange-ban-local-press
discord.gg/ZsBYVzm
api.cointelegraph.com/amp/v1/news/south-korea-preparing-full-crypto-exchange-ban-local-press
news.hankyung.com/article/2017120847521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>china pulls a china
>btc goes up

>Kors pull a china
>all of a sudden its time to panic

cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-preparing-full-crypto-exchange-ban-local-press

South Korea is reportedly “considering” a ban on cryptocurrency exchange as lawmakers criticize it as “deceptive.”

As local news outlet Hankyung reports today, the government is currently looking at changes to the law which would effectively criminalize exchanges in a method similar to China.

“We are actively considering ways to prohibit transactions on domestic exchanges by judging virtual currency trading as a deceptive means of defrauding people [...] under the penal code," the publication quotes an official as saying.

This, the official continued, requires “serious reviewing and regulation of virtual money traders.”

The latest announcements capitalize on a slew of negative regulatory steps against Bitcoin from Korea in recent weeks.

A full ban on ICOs kicked off a clampdown which will now also see Bitcoin futures outlawed, while cryptocurrency will be subject to income tax and income transfer tax in future, authorities have suggested.

Previous information stated the government’s position on exchanges as requiring citizens on have only one account linked to their real identity.

A sign of the confused approach taken to the booming cryptocurrency phenomenon, this week Korea’s Financial Services Commission also announced plans to lift the ICO ban.

are you retarded nigger last time this happened we crashed 5k -> 3k

You know we can see you samefagging

you know I dont give a fuck?

How do they ban crypto exactly?

shut down the exchanges, like china did

BUY ETH THE FLIPPENING IS UPON US

AAAAAAAA FUUUUCKKK SELL SELL IT ALL

That would be glorious. So long as the morning wood bumps 17 first so I can pull my earnings.

all china did was shutting down fiat trading pairs, not exchanges..

discord.gg/ZsBYVzm
Pump alts NOW before BTC spikes again!

LOL post article with T/D stamp fudjeeet !!!!

Montday 12.11.17 will be rememebered for ages. The chinks are NOT giving up.

Trillion dollar marketcap by Tuesday, this is the fight for USD/BTC, scriincap pajeet.

>making something harder to get when people still want it will make the price fall

YES SELL LOW, CLASSIC BIZ

api.cointelegraph.com/amp/v1/news/south-korea-preparing-full-crypto-exchange-ban-local-press

ITS REAL

Koreans are masters of deception and manipulation. They're the true jewel of asia. They know exactly what they're doing with this.

BUY HIGH

SELL LOW

pls sell I'll just buy more

YOU DUMB FUCK NEWFAG NORMIE IT WAS 5000 DOLLAR LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AGO

enjoy the tits and listen to.... cointelegraph***
the number 1 trusted source in news, click on the south chink original, gtranslate... wtf, fake news, fud, chad scare.

In reality, eat shit and die fudjeet

So have we all decided to forget that Binance and Kucoin still exist well after China "banned" this stuff?

news.hankyung.com/article/2017120847521

not fake news? it says in the article the same as the cointelegraph

do you forget what happened to the btc price in the process of banning? crash crash crash

so is this fake news or not.

hankyung.com ***** as trusted as al franken's sexual assaults.

enjoy the tits, ignore the fudjeet

Not at all, m8. I made big ass gains off that tasty dip. I'd like to do that again. I'm just pointing out that pretty much every news article about China banning crypto is literally fake news when you read what journalists actually say happened.

it was on tv today in korea, they dumped it.

Yea but that is literally all it is, Chinese people now buy through Hong Kong or through Local Bitcoin. Bitcoin / crypto is not dead. It just goes underground.

kek I know but if you are smart you will sell now and buy at peak fud and have 2x the btc

Still ignoring the fact that the japs will LOVE the new JPY/BTC market