Am I the only one here who ironically bought ChainLink just for memes sake for a small...

Am I the only one here who ironically bought ChainLink just for memes sake for a small, irrelevant sum and just baghold in case of the probable moon?

yes, I bought it because Sergey is a very smart guy and I love what he's trying to achieve

yes, I went all in like it was my last hope

now it literally is my last hope since I've been bagholding for too long and bleeding money

50% of my portfolio is LINK atm

same here, 300 links, in it for the memes.

Hey Sergey what's up man

If it moons you make some serious cash from a relatively small investment. If not, well all these memes were really entertaining. That being said even if swift partnership was just a meme, if you bought lower than a dollar you will still make a little money on it over time.

got 361, bought them at $0.2

Surely, that's one of the reasons why I got into this. The whitepaper seems promising and 50 bucks aint that big of an investment.

15,000 LINK holder reporting in.

I came for the dank memes. I stayed for the early retirement.

please post prove

likewise
that's really not that much money

Even if he bought it all at ATH it's like 6 grand

At least you guys are not all in.
100% of my portoflio is LINK and I'm getting JUST'd every single day for the past two months.

100% of my port is in LINK, holding about 136k and I'm as sure of this as I was of bitcoin in 2011

lol why? that's not that much money and blockfolio can be easily faked.

I currently have 5000 still on Binance in a sell order to flip to recoup my investment, and an even 10,000 I've moved to my wallet to sit on for a few years.

Gonna retire off this bitch. Feelsgoodman.

Smart contracts are often highlighted as being able to create the next generation of financial contracts; i.e bonds that issue coupon payments automatically instead a human intermediary facilitating the quantity and cadence of payments. The current lack of off-chain data availability for smart contracts (centralized oracles) is flawed:
Assume that a bank went through the trouble to set up self-executing smart contracts that would process trillions of dollars a year in bond payments, and elected to use a centralized oracle (i.e. Oraclize) as its data input for interest rates.

Now imagine either the source of data (Standard and Poors) that feeds the centralized oracle, or the centralized oracle itself (Oraclize), gets hacked and the interest rate data is changed . Billions or trillions of dollars are erroneously paid out as a result of a hack on the data provider and the self-executing nature of smart contracts.
This is what is typically called a “security at the edges” problem and underlines our investment thesis for ChainLink. Large institutions will not adopt smart contracts until both the smart contract and the data feeds that power them are verifiably secure end-to-end and private where possible.

So, how do we ensure that the data feeds that trigger smart contracts maintain their integrity? The high-level solution is that ChainLink employs decentralization & reputation scoring to set up and maintain data feeds. Layered on top of this system, is low-level hardware integration with leading trusted hardware processing enclaves (Intel SGX) to ensure smart contracts have high-integrity/private data feeds.

Fuck I'm jealous.

Agreed though. This has been the first project since Ethereum that just hearing the idea made me go "oh fuck... this is it. this is exactly where this is all headed/what it needs. this is the future."

It'll be a long, slow burn, but it'll be a top 5 coin for sure.

couldn't have said it better myself. nice read

Thing about Link is Veeky Forums tries to shill a 'tribal mentality'. Join the link gang! We all in this together!

I want to hear some objective criticisms from a Link holder and their risk assessment before I drop some BTC on this.

>bought bitcoin in 2011
>portfolio isnt even worth 2 bitcoin

Are you me? 10k on hardware, flipping with 7k.

I only bought 10 back then at £10 each, sold them at £3000 each in August. I fucked up by not buying more, but I've learned from that and have been given another chance to retire by based Sergey.

>Can i copy your homework? I got high yesterday

nobody actually cares about you investing 10$ "ironically" in LINK

I've seen load of problems addressed bu Linkies, like the competition and the lack of communication

But the competition offers centralized solution (or is plain vaporware) and the lack of communication dosent worry me because we all know what they're working on, why communicate anything before "the main net is up and running" or "X is officialy going to use Link"
Bot of those announcements would Link reaxh for the moon

Am I missing any adversity?

Btw, if you need to get spoonfed to invest you'll probably sell too earlt as it wasent really your idea and you havent done your research
Read the fuxking whitepaper you mong, look uo who Sergey is and what he has done in the crypto community

>itt the stories we tell ourselves...

NEWS

WHEN

>tfw complete faith in LINK

>brags about ironically investing $10

Cringe

Same. Got the other 50% in RISE. 2 month HODLer on both here

IM CALLING THE NEWS RITE NOW GUIS

This is painful to watch, I truly hope it pays off

2 things are going to happen in my view

Either LINK becomes the next big thing and gets into the 7-33b cap territory or it just ends up like Factom that is respected for having a big partner (US government) but nobody gives a fuck about.

This is a simulation

Not Link

Just everything

My gut tells me that BTC eth Monero and Link will be the big four tech wise.
Link is a make or break coin.
Lambo or the rope.
Then again. Even without Swift partnership the use case is so vast that it will rise in price all the same but won't probably outgrow btc.
With Swift confirmed it will be one of the greatest moon missions ever and given its only on binance right now plebbit will buy our bags at 20 or 30x by the time it gets listed on buttrex

That’s literally what I’m doing, for 1500 just to be an NCO in the link army

Exactly this. I was willing to place an $8k bet on it. Let’s see what happens but shit sometimes I fucking hate sergay and if this fails he should be held fully accountable

Yeah and I've already lost half my money :)