Hey, Veeky Forums, lets make an agreement. When the bitcoin bubble pops, everyone here should buy XMR...

Hey, Veeky Forums, lets make an agreement. When the bitcoin bubble pops, everyone here should buy XMR. This way we could stay on the green even if everything crashes.
Ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CssU9WBHx6k?t=19m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes i agree with you on that, why stop meaking ez profits :)

The agreement should be to HODL monero during the crash, because you should already been in Monero right now. If this happens, everyone will see that only Monero holds its value while every other shitcoin is tanking. This will make Monero a perceived safe haven and where all the bitcoin money will flee to. I believe this will happen anyway, because as you can see Monero has been an incredibly stable coin and has held its value very well after each pump over the past couple months.

buy verge instead

If everyone hodls, everyone wins. This is how cryptocurrency works.

Are you 12?

This will be THE BIZ HODL COIN through the dark, dips. Fuck the bcash shill fucks and the btc maximalist cucks. If biz as a collective simply did not sell monero when btc pumps or dumps it would be the first coin decoupled from bitcoin paving the way for it to take over. Already monero has held strong through this massive pump and didnt lose much in dollar value whilst looking to pump to 400.

We need quality monero memes

We need a iconic monero waifu

>TFW when a anime waifu was all monero needed to overtake bitcoin

If you look at bitcoin hodlers, yes, yes it is.

While we're at it, lets also make monero the de facto coin of Veeky Forums. Instead of dividing our resources among memecoins and icos, and bleeding out, if we all buy into monero, we'll all make it together. I'm choosing monero because its commonly understood to be undervalued, and its got huge future potential due to its amazing developers, among other reasons.

I think this is the plan for a majority of people anyway

Im posting this shit ad nauseam here
Buy and HODL MONERO
Accumulate dips.
Let a few newfags in when you will cash out few chips for maintenance. This way you will actually have more money in fiat compared to dumping.
And we cannot lose this shit.

way ahead of you

we are where bitcoin was in 2015. Do you wish you had gotten in bitcoin back when it was $250? Do you kick yourself for missing that boat?

Where to buy with euro?

why monero? what's so special about it? i'm considering buying some.

Monero will grow slow but steady

10,000$ in 2020 easy

KRAKEN

but it can take very long to get verified

> d.d..do you not f.f.feel secure around me, user-kun?

460 HERE WE GO BOYS STRAP YOURSELVES IN

There's really no other coin worth buying.

after watching infowars interviews i always read monero in mcafee's voice, he really did a great job shilling it.
youtu.be/CssU9WBHx6k?t=19m37s

Do you really think so? I'm a bit doubtful about it going so far.

280 BOYS HERE WE GO