Lewd Character Art

What the title says, just keep it SFW.

Gonna dump some art before I make a request.

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't forget the men either.

Alright, and now my request.

I'm joining a lewd Black Crusade game soon, and I need art for a beefy Khornate character. Any art for beefy sci-fi men is appreciated, thanks!

I'll post some more stuff periodically while I'm waiting.

Post lewd tomboys.

>Lewd MILF shopkeeper who loves to see young, adventurous men playing the hero
>Has an "ara ara" and "boys will be boys" attitude

We have entered the deepest recesses of my magical realm. Someone please post the "ara ara~ would you even headpat an old woman like me?" picture

Don't think I've got any tomboys on me right now, I'll check my folder later and see if I've got anything. It's late though, so I think I'll get some sleep then check the thread in the morning.

I got you.

I got another

Do you guys actually use lews character art?

Is this the 'That Guy' General?

You'd likely like one of the NPC's in an erogame I'm running at the moment. 'Ma Sin', a retired Xia (Wuxia adventurer, basically) who runs a tea house, staffed by beautiful girls (and boys) in chinese dress (Including the boys.)

She's a playful, friendly proprietress, cultivating a look of refined beauty, not denying her age yet rather enjoying confusing some customers, lusting after her even though she could be their mother~ She's always happy to talk, sharing stories of her younger days, listening to interesting tales from those who visit her... And sometimes showing special favour to those who please her~

Then again, she isn't all fun and games. Despite her retirement, she's still fully capable of kicking anyone who causes trouble out of her establishment, through any number of walls or floors if necessary, and her preferred method of punishment is conscripting them to be one of her waitresses until they've paid off the debt (Yes, men too.)

I want them for a lewd game I'm GMing over text and maptools.

as requested. more feral worlder than sci fi but i hope it helps.

Yes. Very much.

Basically, a group of guys have been consistently trying to get the /ERP/ threads back from /soc/, the /WST/ threads back from /d/, and they've just been making the same "magical realm" and "lewd character" threads over and over again because they know that if they actually try to make a general, they'd end up being moved again.

So, welcome to their pathetic "pseudo-general", where they spam shit that would get you kicked out of just about any game you'd want to join, while pretending they play in imaginary games.

In truth, they're just a bunch of lazy retards who don't like the idea that a traditional games board isn't their personal blog that caters to all of their interests, so rather than going to the other boards, they prefer to spam these awful threads here.

Wow, you must really hate other people having fun you disapprove of.

I actually want you to have fun, but on the right board.

So, go to the other boards, instead of acting like entitled shits who "don't need other boards".

This is always the argument of the lewd-faggot, "fun", like it overwrites existing rules.

Point me to a single rule saying this thread isn't board appropriate. All the pictures comply with blue board rules, it's in the same format as widely accepted character art threads, and they're being posted alongside discussion of traditional games. You're just mad and trying to exclude something you personally dislike by setting arbitrary reasons why it doesn't fit. It's kinda funny.

Oh man its you again. Welcome back fuckface.

Remember, dont reply to them.

I don't have a problem with this thread by itself, just with anons that don't play traditional games trying to gain a foothold here. The fact that the mods threw you out should show you that your stuff is not board-related.

Providing lip service of "You could use this for a game" when you're just doing an /e/ dump is the same thing as spamming anything from any board, and pretending you're going to be using it for a game.

If it was one thread, that might not be too much of a problem, but you've been spamming these threads consistently.

This is not traditional games. If you're spamming images for use in cybersex profiles, that's an /e/ or /h/ or /soc/ thread.

Hell, why do you even insist on coming to a SFW board, when you could spam your images all day in /h/ where you could actually post your NSFW stuff? You idiots already have spammed NSFW stuff in the last thread, which is another mark against you because you can't make the argument that you "toe the line" when you routinely cross it.

Just a reminder: don't reply to the shitposter! Don't debate him! Hit that ignore button if you're too autistic to scroll!

It seems there are people on this board who don't remember what Veeky Forums was like prior to crackdown of '10.

10/10
Would awkwardly confess to until she rejects me because she believes I should be hunting younger, prettier girls

Oh, so you're just a troll and a spammer who thinks the worst parts of this board back then were somehow what made it good.

Go drink what's beneath your sink.
You're a living shit stain, and bleach is the only way to get rid of you.

Hahaha, glad to know she's appreciated.

It was an interesting thing in the game initially. I set up the NPC as a potential villain, ally or neutral party, depending on how the players reacted to her. In character they all liked her a lot and became some of her favourite customers, but it could very easily have gone another way. As kind and likable as she is, she's also very strict and harsh with her 'recruits', punishing them severely for violating the peace of her tea house or messing with any of her girls. Those who resist too much sometimes lose every element of who they used to be, although generally in those cases they were awful people to begin with.

Are you in need of tokens? I have a collection of literally hundreds of anime tokens.

Just as a few samples.

As a person who likes anime, I hate you.

I especially hate you now.
You're probably that fucking shitspammer that kept making threads with this shit for no reason other than that you're a fucktard.

Is something the matter?

You know That Guy who is such a cringe-inducing faggot that he ruins everything he touches, and gives a bad name to everything through his lack of self-awareness and just general rampant faggotry?

That's you.

Wow, this game seems to have all the headpats. Plus, I can't help but love the oddly grotty art style.

And what do such tokens have to do with this?

>lack of self-awareness

How do you even function?

I'm not the angry user, but I have to point out that you are posting those in a "lewd" thread so you are implying that all those tokens are in the "get fucked" list.

It's kinda funny that the people bitching about lack of board relevant posts are the ones making explicitly against the rules posts. Metaposting has always been strictly banned and pruned. Post on topic or GTFO.

>wah, stop telling me to stop breaking the rules!
>I'm not breaking the rules, listen to my lipservice!

It's kinda funny that the people bitching about people bitching about them don't just stop acting like idiots. That would stop people from bitching about them immediately.

Step it up

>One subset of posts arguably against the rules
>One subset of posts explicitly against the rules

It seems pretty clearcut to me.

That at least one side is honest?

Life isn't so simple as to say that just because you lie about your intentions that the matter is clearcut.
But, then again, that's your general lack of self awareness popping up again.

You should really work on fixing that.

Your continual accusations of dishonesty are amusing. Every single picture I've posted in this thread is from an art folder I use as reference material for a game I run. One I'm running this second, actually, doing a one on one side session for a player. And I've collected a lot of this art from Veeky Forums. Funny how that works.

>more bullshit

Who cares, what I'm talking about is you spamming this shit when it's clear you're just trying to make a toehold for your smut shit, when there are better boards for that, and there's no need to keep making repeat threads every day.

So, it is funny how that works.

Nobody cares about your 1-on-1 smut minisessions for your ERP game.

>Do you guys actually use lews character art?

uh, yes

Not seeing a problem here, but then again my group are pretty chill

Yo, guys chill out. ERP is Veeky Forums related. Don't hate on other people for having fun.

>that would get you kicked out of just about any game you'd want to join

i dunno, anyone so triggered by a picture of a boob they would kick me from a game sounds like a beta cuckboy who needs a 9mm aspirin

>Do you guys actually use lews character art?
Only for the purpose of masturbation.

>The fact that the mods threw you out should show you that your stuff is not board-related.

or it shows nazimod is back

did you masturbate furiously when all the writers and artists were banned?

>delicious

>It's kinda funny that the people bitching about people bitching about them don't just stop acting like idiots. That would stop people from bitching about them immediately

UGH, STOP PROTESTING INJUSTICE AND JUST COMPLY TO TYRANNY

t. liberal cuck

>did you masturbate furiously when all the writers and artists were banned?
That would be hypocritical, I made writefaggot threads on a regular basis.

I like her hat. A bit too big for my personal tastes but I like it.

>when it's clear you're just trying to make a toehold for your smut shit

wow, are you psychic

tell me the lotto numbers

i mean, you can READ MINDS, that's, like SOO KEWL

What bothers me is the fact that, despite mostly being confined to the token, there are still plenty of parts that overflow and just ruins it for me.

Well you could be a hypocrite.

Just a reminder: don't reply to the shitposter! Don't debate him! Hit that ignore button if you're too autistic to scroll!

At least post pics that you can pretend are about Veeky Forums.

>barbarian girl

I find it weird that so many people apparently didn't like that show. I enjoyed it. Sure, it wasn't the best thing ever, but it was a decently novel premise and it was executed pretty well.

A goblin

GOBLINS feature in many TRADITIONAL GAMES like DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS

A GOBLIN is a playable race and common monster in PATHFINDER

d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-goblin

Have you ever played as a goblin?

it had a poledancing girl in uniform with nylons, nothing else needs saying

So, now that the lewdites are all riled up, we have FIVE simultaneous and equally mindless "Spam and Chat about your fetish" threads up and bumped by this stupid little clique.

You all need to go back to /d/ and fucking stay there.

>Short
>Green skin
>Gigantic, floppy ears
>Plastered on smile
>Green lipstick
>Sharp teeth that make both kissing and blowjobs dangerous affairs
I'd much rather an elf

This is one of my favourite brands of paranoia on Veeky Forums. I've only seen it emerge recently, but it's all over the place now, people freaking out that some trend in posting and a couple of threads are a sign of a concerted effort by some group they don't like to actively change things. Other than, y'know, perfectly ordinary posting habits which have worked this way for as long as I've been on Veeky Forums. It's honestly fucking comical.

Nice try at damage control, but gather up your dumb little clique and transplant yourselves back to your /wst/ thread.

How can non-elves even compete?

>80% of threads on first page are quests EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A QUEST BOARD
ITS JUST WHAT PEOPLE WANT, IT IS GOOD FOR THE BOARD, STOP OPPRESSING US
>5 threads of character art
CONSPIRACY AGENDA TRIGGERED REEEEEEE

Yeah, anons on Veeky Forums that don't care about traditonal games should get banned. That includes you.

Hentai elves are the worst elves, though.

Depends on what you mean by "recently"

A few years back I've seen the same argument pop up when the sexy would show up in Veeky Forums

you're running out of material

WHERE IS THE PROOF

RULE
IS
BEING
BROKEN

Link the offending posts. If it's so easy, prove it. But you can't

>One I'm running this second,
>posting on Veeky Forums at the same time as running a game
Stop that.

I want to see a guy dressed like this. Trap is okay, but this is one of those times I'd prefer bara.

How about
>1. Board games, paper games, war games, card games, etc. go here!

>proof

You mean offtopic fetish discussion, with a thin veneer of lipservice? Oh gee fucking whiz, where can I find that?

>I want to nuke half the board

Gee, I wonder why these rules are even there to begin with. Apparantly we don't need them. I will make a thread about my toes then, everything is Veeky Forums- related after all.

if it's so easy prove it. LINK. THE. POSTS.

if it's so easy prove it. LINK. THE. POSTS.

But you can't, can you? You keep screeching about how a CHARACTER PORTRAIT THREAD where people have discussed NPCs and games is apparently not relevant.

GO AWAY

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

>Quest threads gone
>Writefag threads gone
>Drawfag threads gone
>CYOA threads gone
>Anything not exclusively a general to your favorite board game gone
The perfect Veeky Forums

GAWRSH MOM IM A TOTAL RETARD

I SURE LURVE ALL THAT BLEACH I CHUGGED AS A CHILD, I CAN READ GUD

Really? Two posts above is offtopic bullshit that these threads encourage.

Here's a link, because you're obviously retarded.

I already said in this thread that I don't have a problem with this thread by itself. I just don't like the mentality of horny lewd-faggots thinking that this is their board. Especially when it becomes appearant that they never rolled a dice in their life.

At least the brave OP provides us with plenty of /e/ threads.

Holy fuck, your lack of self awareness is truly outstanding.

Also, your lipservice is only that. Bullshit so that the mods have to debate over banning you by extending you the benefit of the doubt, when all your spam makes it clear you don't deserve that.

>Keeps raging about self awareness
>Has broken the rules more times than anyone else in this thread

She was a cleric. She met a very handsome barbarian.

If you really want people to stop telling you to follow the rules, try actually following the rules instead of paying lipservice to them just so you can spam your agenda like you think it's not obvious.

Fucking playful older women
WHY did I have to have a magical realm that actual isn't that uncommon? Fuck me

um isn't she like.. the devil? Did he just headpat the archfiend?

>Also, your lipservice is only that. Bullshit so that the mods have to debate over banning you by extending you the benefit of the doubt, when all your spam makes it clear you don't deserve that

so you can't deny that nobody is breaking the rules, can't provide counter evidence when asked and STILL want to see people banned for obeying the rules?

you are fucking delusional

>but you aren't obeying the rules to MY STANDARDS

that isn't how rules work

I know I shouldn't feed trolls, but your paranoid conspiracy theories are so fucking cute~

Go ahead, enlighten us. What dark, secret agenda are we trying to advance? Exactly how do you rationalize this accusation that an organised group of people are making a concerted effort to slightly change what is acceptable to post on an internet imageboard?