client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Ash lost. Again.

Entire sections are still in my notes. Sorry I haven't gotten enough sleep. Those are artifacts, six of them by the looks of my notes but its a mess and i just need sleep.

>Lunar Mate?
Yes

>Well of Urd
Dowager of the Noss Fen shucks as far as Abyssals go but that's because her boss is royal bitch. Don't go there shadowland, enemy territory.

Going to sleep now.

Damnit.

Well, we can't say we didn't see it coming.

Was there ever a stand that had a one-use ability of any sort? Or rather it lost one of its abilities after use?

Are you fucking serious?
What a loser.
How hard did he job?

You could say the ones that activate on the user's death are one-use.

Bayonetta, magical works:

Would having a mana/stamina/health regeneration let me use its time stop with only a short cooldown?

I want to Dio

My stand is about combining things, gaining traits of other things.

Would a one time use ability to copy one ability of a stand into itself be too much, with some limitations so I can't copy stuff like GER or Made in Heaven

He lost with Greninja. Against Charizard. AFTER CHARIZARD HAD ALREADY BEEN HIT BY PIKACHU. HE PULLED OFF THIS COOL LOOKING SUPER SHURIKEN, AND IT DID NOTHING. Also, Goodra jobbed hard. And then Lysandre wrecked the city with giant plant things while wearing a crazy rape face.

Just pick up Lunar Dial from Touhou and you can time stop all you want. Canonically Sakuya spends hours every day in time stop.

>Entire sections are still in my notes. Sorry I haven't gotten enough sleep. Those are artifacts, six of them by the looks of my notes but its a mess and i just need sleep.
That's okay, was actually expecting you to already be asleep and was planning on reposting all that here.

Just giving you the feedback you asked for. Anyway, other thoughts...

A Blade of Sake seems odd to only give you a 1-dot Artifact, as Fey Beasts are kinda the worst in terms of Behemoths.

Any chance of one of those six to be a Chancel forged from a Way Grace too?

And again, The Champion's Belt really doesn't seem like a Wyld Artifact.

Let me get this straight. His boosted WATER type jobbed hard against a FIRE type when it defeated a Mega Evolved GRASS TYPE before?

Would it be possible to SAVE Lord English?

But that's an item, senpai

Sure. Give him a stand called "London Bridge is Falling Down"

No.

Instead of being a one-time use, why not have it only be able to copy one ability at a time? Don't limit it to Stands either, if it's any supernatural ability it would work outside of Jump.

Also, can I just poke myself with the arrow I buy the moment I wake up and rely on all the willpower-related perks I picked up, or should I just buy the Stand?

Not sure what I expected. I mean, the thing synced with Ash, it's only natural for it to fuck up big-time at the League.

Yes. And he got KO'd by a fire type move. And Charizard didn't even seem winded. Keep in mind, it was RAINING at the beginning of the fight. I don't even know anymore.

Get the Dishonored Timestop power, there are so many ways to get vast or even infinite mana it isn't funny.

It's a perk/power.

I honestly don't think they'd let him win even if they knew it was the last season ever.

I thought that was some soul based thing? If my magic perks work on it I would be a very happy man.

While the powers are fueled by mana in the game I'm not sure if it would technically be considered magic.

>While the engine is fueled by petrol in the game I'm not sure if it would technically be considered combustion.

Look, all Lunars are treacherous zoophile sluts. It takes a special kind of fucked up to decide to betray your mate who you've been reincarnating to be with ever since your Exaltations were created just because some bureaucrats tell you to. Then you have to factor in their bad habit of sneaking off to breed themselves an entire army of children with any random pack of dogs or what have you with massive Wyld taint.

So I can't blame anyone for inventing a charm to try and keep their Lunar under control.

Yea I know it's a bit pedantic but despite being fueled by mana it is never explicitly referred to as magic in the games. It is probably safe to assume that the powers are magic but it's not certain.

I guess, senpai. But wouldn't it be too strong for a stand that already can combine objects and organic beings either into a chimera, kind of like Dio's CatOwl fuckery, or proper hybrids, not limited just to living creatures?

You could try to fit in some restriction. Maybe it can only copy a power by dealing a killing blow to the user in a certain way.

Anyone has done a chain where they keep a drawback from each jump? Sounds like a fun concept.

More Fae talk!

>What do the Raksha Graces actually do?
Normal Graces are somewhat indestructable mundane object, created from you own Virtue. They can be summoned and banished at will, allow you to do Shaping actions in the Wyld, and bolsters your identity through the Virtue it is made from.

The things he's offering in the jump under the Graces name are Wyld Artifact, these are made by forging a Graces (not necessarily your own) into an Artifact. Like a magical beast, and oath you can swear to gain benefits, a type of physical Wyld spell, Chancels (which are little pocket dimensions of Wyld/Chaos), or a Treasure (basically normal Artifacts).

>Also, would taking all four carry a big risk of turning into a Raksha ourselves?
No. Unlike God-blooded or Demon-blooded, it's impossible for a Fae-blooded to become a Raksha.

Creation-Born have Souls. Raksha don't. There's no way to transition.

>Raksha Charms are perfectly viable to use for a Fae-Blooded and they're also pretty strong as far as Mortal Level charms go,
True. Raksha charms are boss. Not Exalt level, but still cool.

>Root of the Perfected Lotus is a Charm that they can learn which allows them to learn Terrestial Martial Arts as a Dragonblooded, which is boss as fuck.
>Root of the Perfected Lotus
What.

Just what.

Gaunlet. Root of the Perfected Lotus charm does literally nothing for a Fae-Blooded. DBs pay 12xp for Martial Arts charms. Mortals pay the same 12xp, and automatically get the ability to learn Terrestrial styles as Creation-Born with Enlightened Essence.

The jump has a perk to increase your reserves called Strong Soul and says that the abilities draw from your mind and soul. Take that as you will but this, alongside them never calling it magic in the game (that I can remember at least) makes me think it isn't magic.

>Raksha don't.
*Raksha don't, they have Heart Graces instead.

Bluh.

Even if it isn't technically magic the powers draw from mana not "your mind and soul" or anything like that.

Reminder that the Raksha are the biggest cunts in the setting.

They don't even have the "I'm clogged up in Death and it sucks" or "I've been mutilated in my very being and placed in eternal hell." excuse the Neverborn and Yozi have for being dicks, the Fair Folk are just assholes for fun.

Get Waveform anatomy.

Get regular regeneration

Well, aside from Creation fucking them over by imposing causality and substance to them. And them being slaughtered in the millions by the Primordials, Incarnae, and the Solars.

And them being trapped in the Bordermarches/Middlemarches now that the Crusade failed, because Pure Chaos is now the Hannya's hunting grounds.

What are you talking about? Their excuse is "I'm forced to exist in the laws of physics."

I know that doesn't sound so bad, but you know Bancho's plans for the world? Imagine he succeeds, and you as you are now are thrown into that nightmarish chaos for all eternity.

That's basically how they feel about Creation.

The ones caught up when creation was made are Jadeborn now. The rest were perfectly able to stay out and leave Creation alone. It's their fault they kept fucking with it out of hate and getting killed for it.

And the ones trapped there by the Hannya have only themselves to blame, because they decided to go on a Crusade to destroy Creation for shits and giggles and failed.

Well, now I definitely feel bad for them.
Not bad enough to stop me making my own Creation and making any Fae that try busting in regret it, though. Fucking Fae. I've been to Changeling.

Sort of, the refill for mana, Piero's Spiritual Remedy, is noted to "revitalize the mind", and there's something stated somewhere about how it's a more subtle thing affecting the spirit, as where Piero refers to Sokolov's Elixir, the healing stuff, being a more primitive and brutish thing that just affects the body.

Then everything in game that refers to mana is a gameplay mechanic, no one in setting ever says anything about mana. So I guess the jumpmaker went with it being a gameplay abstraction.

>finds Bubblegum Crisis jump
>oh, cool, I kinda remember that old anime
>you can be/buy the androids, neat
>google boomers
>sexaroids use a human blood analog, and if their systems are damaged may flip out and kill people like a robo-ninja-vampire to drain their blood
>wtf anime mad science corporations
>this rather important info is only referenced in the jump as a drawback that implies it's merely a firmware bug instead of a hardware fault that ended with the entire 33-S series being recalled and banned
>wtf and this is a 200cp background?

So they're just as bad as oWoD werewolves on the treachery/sex pervert axises?

...You do realise Creation's influence spreads further than that, right? Its existence actually fucks with the Wyld too. They suddenly had causality and much less freedom.

They'd basically been at war with the Primordials since they started out. Creation was build as a fortress against them.

Exalted Fae seem a whole bunch better than Changeling ones, and weaker. They don't abduct and torture-rape people into candelabras for one.

Sure, they eat souls. But that's not much worse than Vampires, considering they need to do that stay alive in Creation (where most of them don't even want to be, because again, Hannya). And it's possible to recover from that with Exalted help.

And some get the Charms to just eat leftover emotion energy.

If that fucker stole a continent and proceeded to trap everyone there in his unending torment, would you let him win?

>They don't abduct and torture-rape people into candelabras for one.
But they DO abduct and torture-rape people before eating their souls.

Im building for anima now but I have a question about creation magic. If I take max creation magic to directly summon a castle from nothing then use dnd metamagic permenancy does it become a real castle instead of a temporary one?

Who doesn't?

>And it's possible to recover from that with Exalted help.
How difficult/plausible is that to occur?

Er, what D&D metamagic permanency? I can only recall Persistent Spell which makes a spell last 24 hours. There's also the Permanence spell, but changes certain spell durations to permanent, but that doesn't make things real.

Huh... you're making me emphasise with the Raksha

Permanency almost certainly wouldn't apply (it's quite limited in what it can apply to), but if it did apply and the spell was a temporary conjuration, it wouldn't make the castle real, just make the spell permanent. If someone dispelled it, the castle would still vanish.

No, you have a temporary castle with it's duration changed from X to "until dispelled".

I must have misremembered the spell then, but if it did apply I would most likely only use it in places where antimagic did not exist anyway.

Not really. Some angry ones shaping themselves out of hate, spite, or salt probably do, sure. Mostly it just seems to be soul-eating though.

Depends. Easy enough if you find a Solar. But there's not a lot of Dragon-Blooded who bother with the apparently specialized Charms to do so.

And most Dream-Eaten are sold to the Guild, so... those likely won't meet either of those.

Where do you think fae-blooded come from user?

Don't. They're inhuman monsters that can't feel human emotion and treat them like toys and food.

The only exception is if someone, like an Exalted, uses charms or another effect to permanently induce emotions in a Raskha. They're weak to creation, so if somebody makes them feel something like that, they well and truly do in a way they're not supposed to be capable of and that they can't stop.

It's fine.

>Easy enough if you find a Solar.
How easy are we talking here? Because taking A Simple Soul Illuminated to counteract the moral issues of A Deal Made in Good Faith seems interesting.

They basically are just more powerful oWoD werewolves. They got pretty lazy when designing them.

I don't think anything can compare to WtA Werewolves on the treachery axis. Their sole responsibility was to maintain the balance of nature, and what do they do? Commit genocide against their own allies, make humanity desperate enough to rise up against them and throw off their influence, commit genocide against other tribes of werewolves, and basically end up delivering Gaia right into the jaws of the Wyrm. Then they have the gall to blame humanity for all of it.

Lunars are much more sexually deviant, though.

I guess so, but it just feels more personal to me if what you're betraying is a loved one, instead of just a mission or directive.

So which clan did you guys choose in VTMB?

Sure, let's go with that. If you can't accept that the impossibly beautiful, incredibly charismatic being could have kids any other way than rape.

They're actually even weaker to Creation than you're saying. You don't need Charms or anything to make them feel real emotion, Creation-Born can do so simply because that's how Creation works.

She's a Twilight isn't she? Have her learn how to treat Crippling injuries. That's essentially what it is. Wholeness-Restoring Meditation does that and is an Essence 3 Charm, so she can learn it with her cap and it only has a single Prerequisite.

It requires some skill in Medicine, but not more than a good Bronze Age doctor, and Solars learn /fast/ if they want to.

She probably won't be able to immediately, but she should be able to learn it pretty soon

>WtA
Werewolf the awooening?

Gangrel.

Don't think of it as betraying a mission. Think of it as murdering your brothers and sisters, then deliberately pissing off a group of thugs bad enough for them to beat the shit out of your mom while you go off for more kinslaying.

Malkavian. The most fun clan.

By the way, yes this means you can get a Raksha waifu who truly loves you. No, that's still not a good idea.

Really? I thought it had to be some kind of special effect to make it stick. Oh well.

They're supposed to be the WtA werewolves. Exalted was originally the pre-history of the world of darkness and all the splats have their own analogue in it.

Gangrel

The Apocalypse. The Awooening is the alternate history where the Garou got their shit together instead of going murderhobo.

>Really? I thought it had to be some kind of special effect to make it stick. Oh well.
Well. It is a special effect, since it's a Charm. Solars are just /really/ good at whatever they do, so healing a soulless guy back to having a functional soul is no biggie.

Wildcard, what sort of power level would we be if we took Big Trouble and Job Offer to be a scion or child of Ferrovax, the Shaggy thing or the Red King? As in, what sort of powers are we likely to get from those and what level are those powers likely to be? Also, would picking the Red King make you a red court vamp or something weird and different?

I meant the real emotion bit.

I think they dropped that when they switched from 1E to 2E. Still, makes me want to hit up an Exalted Jump, then go to WoD and just TTGL it up until things get shiny again.

I would very much like to play this yes.

Why tho

Gangrel are the worst clan.

Oh, sorry. My bad, thought you were the other guy.

Nah, no Charms needed. It's just easier with Charms, because Raksha do have pretty ridiculous base stats, so it's hard for Mortals to get around their mental defences.

>Have her learn how to treat Crippling injuries. That's essentially what it is.
Huh. So, if we did something like import a staff that could heal busted limbs or the like from another jump as a weapon, we could do it ourself, or is that just misleading keywording?

Assamite. I was going to feed exclusively on other vampires anyway, I might as well not get shit on by the game for it. They're also a fun clan in general.

Here, have the specific quote for it.

>When a Creation-born enters Rakshastan, she brings the laws of Creation with her, and all actions she takes are completely real to the Fair Folk. If she slays one of the raksha, the raksha is slain. If she steals a raksha’s possessions, they now belong to her, and may not be called to the raksha’s hand at will. If she causes a raksha to fall in love with her, that raksha is truly in love, and may not discard the emotion on a whim.

Maybe. It might just be misleading keywording.

But if it heals all Crippling injuries, regardless of the fact they wouldn't naturally heal... then by Exalted logic, it would work.

So, what, does that mean that vampires are just Abyssal Exalts who are being really retarded and forgot most of their powers?

Aquarels. Plus gangrel are fun and can unlive anywhere.

I think it's more like they're shitty western knockoffs of the Abyssals that God made after Creation shank down to become Asia and the rest of the world sprang up around it.

So who is god then?

Cain is an Abyssal. Hence why his stats are "you just fucking lose."

Unconquered Sun, finally getting up from the X-Box and going "OH SHIT!"

This would explain so much.

I dunno, oWoD god seems to act pretty different than US, what with his dislike of humans and creating vampires.

Don't be silly. Creation is Australia, and Uluru is the Elemental Pole of Earth.

I mean, where did you think Australian wildlife came from?

Remember, it's an old story from the real beginning of the world. Where did Abyssals come from? Solar Exaltations. So if Cain is the sole remaining Abyssal, guess who technically gave him his Mark.

Anima jump build!
Nephilim 900
Jayan
Mage
Archangel town

The gift free
Summoner free
Gestureless casting 800
Wordless casting 700
High magic 400
Speaker of names 100
Legacy of blood -100 (eyes of death)
Saint -300
Ancient blood -500

Items
Gold free
Black book free
Soul shard free
Caliburn,theSword of Kings -800

Drawbacks
Immortal soul -600
Unnatural -400
Familiar -300
Church Hatred 0
Please send help I have no idea what I am doing here. All I know is Im some kind of horned mage notangelbeing and I can summon stuff (not sure what yet) and can do high magic. I got a sword now too! A cool one! One I can make arturia go wtf with.

Savoring some of /a/'s exquisite butthurt, and it got me thinking. Jumpers, have you ever interfered with a canon relationship so your ship would win? Or have you ever made sure to protect a canon relationship even while you interfered in the plot in other ways?

Yes of course!

Emperor X Slaneesh OTP

What event inspired this butthurt? Which worst girl won which series?

But yeah, I do that pretty often. Sometimes not even to make a ship I prefer win, just to make sure a ship I dislike doesn't. Some characters I just don't want to be happy.

Bleach, Strawberry and Origami is now canon.

Oh, yeah, I saw that. Looks like their kid is going to hook up with Rukia and Renji's though. Are people really that upset about that? Looking at the threads they seem to be more concerned with it being a shitty ending in general than that specific point.

I went on to /a/ to check it out. I now know why I never go on to /a/, I was there once a long time ago. Also, I have cancer now.

Thanks /jc/

Speaking of Werewolf, does anyone know if the jump is still being worked on? I was pretty excited for it when it was announced.

The Dead Girl shippers seem to be raging pretty hard. There are multiple threads about how awful it is, including a conspiracy theory that he intentionally shipped the wrong couple to fuck over Shonen Jump.