Should I cash out 1/20 of my stash and buy this expensive toy ? What do you think biz?

Should I cash out 1/20 of my stash and buy this expensive toy ? What do you think biz?

I don’t like lambos

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinluxurymarketplace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fs7uOea9d1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitcoinluxurymarketplace.com

yes
355 prices are going up, as long as you only take it out for a little jaunt on the weekend every once in a while and don't daily it, you should see good returns on that as well as your coins

Of course, treat yourself, you've earned it!

A fancy car is literally the worst investment you can make. Simply signing the purchase contract lowers its worth by 20 %.

yea man go for it
A part of purpose of earning money is spending on things that make you happy else it's just a number
I have wanted to buy a good phone for so long but just cant gather the will to spend 1k on a phone

its a rep.

As long as you are cool with the crypto you're cashing out could potentially be worth hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars one day. It's your money, we have to have toys every now and again or we are just doing this for the sport of it. If I was in your position I would do it, but that's easy to say when it comes to spending someone else's crypto gains....I'm thinking about buying another Miata and just building that up. it's cheap and fun enough to get some thrills in on the weekends.

Ah yes I was going to buy a new iPhone but settled for a 7 , it dropped from my hands twice and now it’s cracking lol but the insurance has it covered

WATCH THIS FAG

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc

I would go for the 360 or newer...
the 355 is a beautifull car, but it is a engine out service to do the timing belt... and that is a every two year job... you will be happy, but bleed money

terrible engine, needs rebuilding constantly to service some part underneath the engine
for the rest it's the real deal
I think there's a doug meduro on it
yeah there is youtube.com/watch?v=Fs7uOea9d1A

nice fiero faggot, kek

Doug is the real MVP. Love his channel.

Older Ferraris are pure shit. Build quality is crap af.
Buy a Porsche 911. Has the best build quality ever.

>Has the best build quality ever.

Is this true?

I just realised that I might end up just pouring morea and more money into crypto without cashing out for fear of losing out on future gains.

Do I at least cash out my initial capital?
How do you guys deal with this?

mclaren is best
porsche is just an overpriced audi, which itself is an overpriced VW

Porsche 911 is an overpriced VW Beetle

So dumb lol 911s are some of the best cars made. Op get a Singer 911 for maximum happiness - those things are fucking beautiful

money is meant to be enjoyed dude. i cashed out a little of my stash to have a weekend at a very expensive hotel with my gf. i say go for it.

>buying an old as heck car
all it takes is some dindu to crash into you drunk and youre done
back then people gave shit about safety

You need a lambo to become a superstar

looks like a car for cuckolds OP

>not buying a big white van

That car looks gay in my opinion

>implying they don't moon over time because of scarcity

Porsche is actually a usable sports car unlike a lot of exotics

except Singer is hand-rebuilt tuner boutique and worth ~200-300k