Bye bye linkies. ex-42c 28k linkie here. I can't do it anymore. I just went all in on IOTA...

Bye bye linkies. ex-42c 28k linkie here. I can't do it anymore. I just went all in on IOTA. Sergey is a cruel mistress and I just couldn't handle missing moon mission after moon mission.

keep that image saved for when link moons

This

buy high sell low...BIZ never fails to amaze hahahaha

link will never see 50c again. Screecanp this. If it does I will stick an avocado up my anus live and post the link here

>buy ath of coin
>it drops
>sell low to buy ath if another coin
>repeat ad infinitum
Good thinking user

>I just went all in on IOTA.
perfect timing

Iota has solid fundamentals and good tech. "Chainlink is probably not an exit scam" is literally the best thing you can say about it.

yeah, iota lied about their partnerships. Totally not a scam

buy high sell low... and proceed to buy high once again in a refugee coin

Good choice, user. Think long term. Check out the slack if you need support. You've made the right move.

It had all of that too at the previous ath. It dumped to $0.30 from $1.20. If you got into crypto 3 months earlier you would have bought IOTA at ath, sold at the bottom and bought LINK at the top. It's the Veeky Forums way of life.

Good move op..These deluded linkies think the project still active. Sergey is gone. Meanwhile, IOTA founders and Devs are on slack w/ the community daily. They have many NDAs but still understand the importance of communication.

Stay deluded linkies and STAY POOR

Uhhhh...Microsoft is hosting a meeting this month with IOTA. Partnerships are more than real.

realistically, what can you expect an iota being worth post meeting

that's the biz way baby

How many times do we have to tell you weak hands isn't a meme

Honestly don't think meeting will be the factor but I do see IOTA at $8-$10 by eoy easy.

Here's why. David (IOTA Founder) was on slack yesterday and said if people think the december news is over they are in for an awakening.

Basically in December we should still see - Bittrex listing, UCL Wallet, Q. Q is the key here. Q is 6 years in the making and David said will be the biggest news from IOTA to date. Strap in.

Link is such a shitcoin, will never touch 1$. Good choice bro

I'm laughing my ass off rn IOTA started mooning as soon as I bought in.

you all are idiots I don't know why I wasted montsh with link

If you really want to see how deluded linkies are just ask this questions.

WHERE IS PROOF LINK WILL HAVE A DECEMBER UPDATE/ANNOUNCMENT?

there's none, only retards follow rory

GL op, still pretty dumb to sell near ATL to get into something at ATH. hopes it works out for you

Name one coin with more potential for huge gains then LINK? I'm not talking about x3/4. LINK could easily become a 2-3 bil mc coin in 2018-2019.

youre a retard. this is a message from rory in Chainlink Elite telegram group:
"@cryptohm I know we were holding off on interviews until this months announcement. I will revisit it again with Sergey"

announcement confirmed

>I'm laughing my ass off rn IOTA started mooning as soon as I bought in.