So, will this shitcoin pump again while btc dips? really not a whole lot of threads for BCH...

so, will this shitcoin pump again while btc dips? really not a whole lot of threads for BCH, even though it has one of the highest altcoin volumes

Other urls found in this thread:

bitnewsbot.com/viabtc-to-launch-bitcoin-cash-priced-crypto-exchange/
coinex.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Went up from 0.07 to 0.11 today. Now relatively stable in the 0.09s. I believe 0.07 was the bottom.
Bitcoin Core is steadily building up unconfirmed transactions.
It's pretty safe to say that BCH will moon within the next days. I can't say how far, but it will.

it's slightly moonin' swing it

Yes just don't stay thee for too long

BTC has turned into a get rich ponzi scheme with failed promises to sometime get better after years of core promises.

Smart money is moving into BCH

ViaBTC To Launch Bitcoin Cash Priced Crypto Exchange

i sold at .07 yesterday figuring it would go to .05 AAAAAAAAAAARRGAGRAHHARGAAAAA

Bcash is already behind Bitcoin, in terms of code. Let that sink in. Bcash does not have the developers necessary to do what it claims it wants to do.

It's a centralized shitcoin in a world where decentralization is the name of the game.

Bcash cannot overtake Bitcoin. It's just a clone with a bigger block size and a bunch of fucking cats just proved bigger blocks are not the solution to scaling problems.

Even if Bcash could take over, you wouldn't want it to. Nobody would ever trust a cryptocurrency as a store of value for the remainder of your lifetimes and this project would be over.

Make whatever money you feel you need to make with these wholly artificial pumps and then move on. Just don't shill this bullshit while you're here because it's Roger's 5th or 6th attempt at this and it's getting annoying.

behind in code but moving in the right direction

>segwit being a good thing
You know it isn't we had this argument thousands of times. Removes on chain tech and butchers transaction data for a minuscule blocksize increase.
>centralized
competes for the exact same mining resources and actually has 7 different dev teams instead of the one centralized team working on bitcoin.
>bcash overtake bla bla cats
Ethereum isn't scaling either until they get the raiden network which would allow the cats to move freely.
>normies buying into ponzis and never trusting the system again
That's a problem you created we're the solution.
Please stop spreading misinformation.

It will reach .2 BTC again in the next 2 weeks, that's all I'd be willing to say for sure.

Who knows what .2 will be worth in fiat at that point though.

Bch has multiple dev teams at least try a bit harder when you lie. They are working towards graphene adoption and ultimately sharding among other things.

If you call bch centralized, then you're calling btc centralized too. They share the same set of miners. Muh 1mb block node is a poor argument, either can be 51% attacked easily by just 3 colluding hash power controlling entities.

>1 post by this id

>behind in code but moving in the right direction

BCH nx
BTC x^n

BCH is old tech, BTC evolving tech

So whens core gonna get around to adding multi core optimization?

Bitcoin needs to be simple to be strong. Increasing the Blocksize is not an issue in the long term because of moores law. But economic illiterates will never understand this.

BTC will be on layer 10 soon and in the fifth dimension with over 200 dollar fees. Are you ready?

This shitcoin should be valued lower than litecoin.

Any reason for this seeing that litecoin should also be valued higher than bitcoin?

coinex.com/

BULLISH

Good news along with CoinBase release in a few weeks

It's good news, but we need to breach that insane sell wall on trex first.

Roger, Flip It!

Bro the only reason this coin is worth something it its name

So the exact same reason as BTC right?

The difference is, BCH is actually fit for purpose, unlike BTC with it's 10 hour transaction times and outrageous fees.

BCH the Bitcoin Cash is the Satoshi Nakamoto's Original Vision unlike AXA Bilderberg Blockstream dual pegged ligtning atomic swap Shitcoin1X

>schnorr signatures
>mimblewimble
Yeah but can it scale?

Someone REALLY doesn't want BCH to go up, keeps flashing a 300 BTC sell wall at .11 every time it starts gaining momentum.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, if they took it away it would insta-moon

how does price suppression help?

Whoever is behind it is just waiting for something specific before they sell. They won't let go until whatever it is they're planning is ready.

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say that they are trying to time the BCC moon with the floor of the BTC dip, but what do I know?

>whale prevents price from moving high
>uses tons of money + leverage to swing trade cheap and build up stack
>release walls to start the raid with mad buffs

That's one possibility.

Here's another: It's a pro-BTC whale trying to suppress the price, because they know that any sustained period of mining profitability for BCH would be an absolute disaster for the BTC network, which is already on it's knees. Seriously, even a few hours of 20% hashrate going to BCH would be utterly detrimental for BTC right now, it's barely coping at 97% hash power.

>Bch has multiple dev teams at least try a bit harder when you lie.

Less numerous than Bitcoin and not as good.

You know who goes to work on a shitcoin? A person who suggests something for Bitcoin and has it explained to them why it's stupid but doesn't understand why.

I'll say it again. This is Roger's 6th attempt at pumping a shitcoin and he has become exceedingly efficient at it.

>A person who suggests something for Bitcoin and has it explained to them why it's stupid but doesn't understand why.

Agreed, Lightning Network is a great example. That's why only shitty developers continue to work on Core, as evidenced by the fact that core is now a barely functional monstrosity with prohibitive fees, ridiculous transaction times, and the proposed solution to these problems is to build a separate payment system on top of BTC, which fixes NOTHING about the problems with the chain itself, but simply attempts to limit interaction with it.

There's really no point arguing with them. They know the faults but pretend they don't. Then they throw around ad homs in a pathetic attempt to shroud their complete garbage ponzi coin with no solutions.