Do you even realize what is happening here?

Do you even realize what is happening here?

While they are blabbing about BTC the autists of this board and many others are hoarding the future Bitcoins V2.0 and 3.0 by the thousands.

Some autist in this board might bet on the right coin and be a future economic Titan.
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-12-05/making-the-case-for-bitcoin-400-000-video

>Some autist in this board might bet on the right coin and be a future economic Titan
not autist, at least i don't think, but anyway.
tfw

when it happens, i will reference Veeky Forums in someway, so you will all know

It's me. R-right?

NEO

revenge of the linkcucks

TFW you realize 99% of the coins shilled on Biz will be worth 0.

It's BITBAY

i got in 3 days ago with 200$ and dont understand what a fee is its me right ?

woah you're really smart

Care to explain yourself to a Noncoiner and Veeky Forums firsttimer?

Lurk moar

fuck off

Right now the best coin is tether, because every other coin will also go down 90% with BTC.

it's LINK

BTC V2.0 and V3.0 don't exist yet. All the alts are pretty much V1.5 at best

why couldn't it be VTC?

tether will be $3+ by end of the day

Don’t worry, I won’t forget about you guys when I become the first BitBean Millionaire.

What makes it a gamechanger compared to other alts other than ASIC resistance? The stealth address is nice, but normal people don't give a fuck about privacy until government agents are literally in their home

> (OP)
>BTC V2.0 and V3.0 don't exist yet. All the alts are pretty much V1.5 at best
Cardano

hope so dude, i decided not to kill myself. i have a nice stash of various alts which would be worth about $5 million if i just held BTC.
at least CSNO is doing well, even if NO OTHERS are.
now, hope is all i have.

dont be so rude pls...

monero

Ill give you guys a hint

Loop
Ring
Coin

He is saying to buy ETHEREUM.

> (OP) (You)
>Care to explain yourself to a Noncoiner and Veeky Forums firsttimer?
I don't even know what you mean by 'explain yourself'

I don't think it needs to be a game changer. When demand becomes high enough and people realize how shit bitcoin is are transactions they will want something better.

The future bitcoin will not just be one coin it will be a coin that combines all of them

This is literally why I’m all in ARK

Monero is the next big thing, all riches will be cashing out in monero

There is already a superior consensus algorithm. Once they launch a public ledger it will literally overthrow BTC and ETH

>Monero

Normal people who would be needed for mass adoption don't give a fuck about privacy

He is basically telling you that you are going to get rek't by autist basement dwellers you normie

Sry if that was bad wording.

What are the "future bitcoins" u are talking about/what are you suggesting someone should invest? And sorry in advance again, im new to this, im just tryin to get a view on this topic

they're going to moon
it's just that you won't sell them
then they'll crash like you've never seen anything crash before
than you'll kill yourself

>it's just that you won't sell them
truer words never spoken. FOMO on the bigger highs that never come will be my cause of death

weww

> (You)
>Sry if that was bad wording.
>What are the "future bitcoins" u are talking about/what are you suggesting someone should invest? And sorry in advance again, im new to this, im just tryin to get a view on this topic
No one knows. We are at 1995 of the dotcom bubble and all trying to get on the future Google or Amazon. Bitcoin can't be king forever. It is inferior to most other coins.

I put 2 grand into QTUM at like 60k sats, I'm gonna make it.

you're literally saying bitcoin has nothing to do with privacy? you're a dense fuck. Monero has better functions than btc not only about privacy.

All bullshit aside.
Bitcoin V2: Ethereum (Had its bitcoin moment in 2017)
Bitcoin V3: Chainlink, if it all works out.
Bitcoin V4: ???

Was waiting for this post.

Digits decides what coin we shill to newfags. Dubs says EMC2

Neither Chainlink nor ETH are looking to be currency coins, so I don't know why you'd call them BTC V2 and V3

Rolling for DRGN

reroll GET

Rolling for confido

Cardano has a fucking roadmap, and nothing else.

I'm holding a bag of it, but still...

So close

Reroll

Anyway I got dubs 1st so DRGN it is

Off by one!! 8============D

> Normal people who would be needed for mass adoption don't give a fuck about privacy
When I ask them how'd they feel if cash money would dissapear and all their transactions and wealth would be registered they always answer
> b-but user, I dont have nothing to hide so why should I care h-haha
Then I ask them about their personal finance and personal life, they always answer
> b-but user, that's private! how dare you ask me such questions, that's none of your b-business.
Hypocrites is what they are. Monero will be the coin noone claims to have...but they all do.

Does anyone hodl this still

HST

Normal adults like paying less taxes son.