Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:

Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.
Stop spreading unnecessary fear. They released a new case of use, are way ahead of shedule and therefore even updated their roadmap.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-8th-2017-financial-flows-management-request-colossus-ef62fed295c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice! Just sold 100k bags.

Its just legal shit because of your big bro governments

Testnet goes live BEFORE next update children. Translation moonshot before the 22nd.

hahahah don't tell me you're a burger.

> muh land of the free

any other good moonshots before then? That's in like two weeks senpai

They could have worded it better, they made it sound like ING was never supporting them, which directly contradict what they've claimed before that ING has been a close partner and adviser

Though the rest of the update is absolutely fantasitc, and it is obvious that they had a lot of advice from ING, simply by looking at the team, seeing that it's mostly technical, but there whole product is very finance-heavy

Panicked this morning and dumped 500k req coins sorry

Delay of the proof of concept to Q1.

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

What else did you like? Nothing was new in this update. This was clearly the weakest of all updates so far.

And btw, nobody cares about wording - everyone cares about results. No ING partnership is no ING partnership. We are doing the reverse marketing of OMG.

huh? q1 isn't proof of concept, its the working product

are you serious?
They've moved shit from Great Wall into Collossus

They are literally more ahead of schedule in this update, and they've introduced a lot of interesting request types that can be done

Proof of concept was meant to be in Q1 2018, now it's in within the fortnight (before the 22nd)

What we shift to 2018:
-Proof of Concept: Request Core working with a Bitcoin Oracle => we’ll do it in Q1 2018 at the same time as Request Core working with ERC20 tokens.

Not wasting my time with you fags and taking a screenshot. Even the "hodlers" or "shillers" don't even know shit about the project.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-8th-2017-financial-flows-management-request-colossus-ef62fed295c0

You srly know nothing about your project. Do you? Degenerated teenies throwing around with their pocket money.

>Proof of Concept: Request Core working with a Bitcoin Oracle

You are the one who is incapable of understanding basic English. The Bitcoin Oracle PoC is being moved to Q1. The testnet release will be within two weeks. It's not difficult to understand - why are you struggling so much?

Converted ATH LTC to lowlow REQ just now, bold move or smart move?

smart move

lowlow Req will be lowerlower Req by tomorrow.

T. Pajeet
Ur not getting my bags for cheap street shitter

I think it can be lower than it is right now. Probably back to 18-19k GWEI.

Smart move nonetheless.

Those who fail to learn from history are destined to repeat it.

wabi on tuesday

i fucking fomo'd into this at a high because of the news and it was shit. now im stuck with this fucking shit coin

Steel thine hands

same, this shit is lame

Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

PS: How about you all stop being so reactionary? Would you all have sold when ETH dipped from $3 to less than $1, where it then stayed for fucking months? Would you have believed the FUD with everyone was calling ETH, DETH? Y'all don't make any money by FOMOing in and out of positions.

"but muh 10% increase/decrease". Who gives a fuck when you can just hold for a 5-10x or more?

Time in the market > timing the market.

I sold around 250k req when I read this

what the fuck

these motherfuckers lied to and scammed us and they think it's ok?
I expect a fall back to below ICO

What the fuck does Req do that can't be done on bitcoin?

Just wait till they release things in 2 weeks.

Holy shit how stupid can you be. The fuckIng state of biz. Literally no point in trying to explain to you if you think btc and req are the same thing

Wonderful, enjoy your shitcoin. I was literally asking a question and judging from your reaction there isn't much it can do over other cryptos.

LMAO, DYOR you lazy fucktard.

dude the main reason they got 30m on the ico was because of that IGN logo

now theyre like LOL jk we're not backed by them
thats shady af

Its a financial platform. Spend five minutes reading the whitepaper, you'll probably find it interesting

less than two weeks actually.

I don't understand the difference between requesting payments and payments. Why can't I just demand payment in bitcoin? I just don't see what this solves at all.

You fucking idiot, altcoins all over are gaining value, some are probably going to be x2ing, and meanwhile your telling people to hodl bleeding bags for two fucking weeks that you know are doing nothing.

How about I sell now, cut a small loss and ride some ARK or IOTA momentum and come back 2 weeks later?

Are you retard? What if the other have maybe Ripple and u want bitcoin from him? He would need to change that ripple to btc before sending it. With REQ, dont need to do that.

>bleeding

Bleeding stopped to ~650sats. Dont think its going below 10cents anymore. Its going to pump next 2 weeks. And hey, the platform is going to released NEXT 2 WEEKS, so not confirmed date. Maybe tomorrow (ok dont think so), but maybe next week.

DO it.
Pump and dump. Iam sure u will master this game.

Okay, well, I admire your confidence in the coin atleast, I hope it gets bearish again for your investment.

With Req I don't need to do that because Ripple is now magically bitcoin?

doubt.jpg

hehe. nice I love it when the fear spreads again. See you again below 0.0001. Deny it as much as you want. I will buy Requests when you guys start breaking again. And that's far below 0.0002

Yeah go ahead, do that.
Let's chat in 1 month when youre pink wojaking and making beggar threads because you lost it all by being a retard

Thank you user. I think you're also ok if u just follow the markets and jump train just in time when they release that platform.

REQ do it for u, what the fuck man?

So the news WAS disappointing? FUCK YEAH. All I wanted was REQ on sale, did I do it right?

I really don't get the appeal of these crypto conversion cryptos. Jesus Christ man, its Bancor all over again. Just use an exchange to convert crypto, better yet make the nigger paying you, pay in something you actually fucking want.

The news just said the test net will be released WITHIN 2 weeks, for some reason people are dumping and are going to regret it when it gets released, but yeah, I sold and re-bought on the dip

Ok, well imagine you have LTC but I only except ETH. REQ will handle the conversion using Kyber, you pay LTC I receive ETH. No active work on your part.

>YCombinator
Wow they're very aggressive.

Can you talk more about how aggressive YCombinator is?

They're a very aggressive organization. They very aggressively pursue their interests aggressively.

{SPOILER}hey do you guys have any more suggestions from the slack? Do you think we can come up with another pump justification thx {/SPOILER}x

Cool. Really hoping it dips low (and I'm 30% in REQ), just wanna double up my stack.

Yeah, it's just like OMG!

It's not derivative at all lol.

If OMG does well then all DEX will as well.

[spoiler]do you guys think this is wworking?[/spoiler]

>REQ releasing something first
>first mover advantage important
>OMG is currently a white paper and a skateboard
>LAWL OMG IS BETTER

I don't understand what you're trying to say. If FUD, it's the weakest I've seen. This isn't a pajeet group, and I'm sorry you're so deluded to think so, as you're missing an opportunity. They have a much broader use case than OMG and the devs are orders of magnitude more professional.

>first mover shitcoin advantage
Ok bud

>the literally who REQ team is orders if magnitude better than OMGs team, which is literally the ETH team
>also, this isn't a pajeet board
Fucking wew

I took out a 5k credit card to buy more REQ in this dip before they release there product in the next 2 weeks. Cannot believe how cheap this is. Pls weak hands. Keep dumping your bags. I need more...

And this is frictionless with no fees? Otherwise pay me in fucking bitcoin or w/e I am demanding. It's not even difficult to do. If I wanted buttfucker coin and all you had was cocksucker coin, you could simply convert the cocksucker coin yourself and give me the fucking buttfucker coin like I asked. Or fuck off and find someone demanding cocksucker coin.

>can't refute first mover advantage
why do you think BTC is currently where it is? It's a piece of garbage compared to move everything else and it's so high cause it came out first

Here's the refutation: you're a shitcoin. Nobody gives a fuck about being the first shitty coin to do something. You have to do something WELL to get first mover advantaged.

Bitcoin does "work", and has a much more unique position as the first CRYPTO at all.

If you're in this thinking you're going to replicate BTC when you have obviously vastly superior competition all around you just a few months behind your shit product, I think you ought to save up some pink wojaks

you're the salty-for-no-reason boomer retard who says "what's 1080p? why the fuck do I want better image quality if I can see the same image here?"

if you want bitcoin and I only have eth, guess what? It's fuck you I don't want to spend the next 4 hours shapeshifting shit and then potentially needing to file a support ticket and waiting 2 days, I'll find another vendor.

You make Veeky Forums worse by being here

>No one will buy coffee machines, people can just make coffee themselves

>just a shitcoin
>is going to be used in monetary transactions similar to PayPal
so it has a use? saying "SHITCOIN LAWL" doesn't mean anything cause apparently everything that isn't BTC is a shitcoin

>is going to be used
Cool assumption buddy.

Wanna tell me how AGGRESSIVE YCombinator is?

>I'll find another vendor
Yes this is how capitalism works and why nobody will value your coin at all.

wew this false equivalency af like were not even in the same league of bad analogies with this one.

I'm not understanding what your argument is exactly? Yes, I'll find a vendor that makes things more convenient and less expensive for me, as will everyone else. Tell me, how well are cash only revenues vs cash and card?

REQ has members from ETH, afaik OMG does not and is skateboarding chinks. Also, I said this THREAD isn't a pajeet thread, not this board. If you can't tell the difference between pajeet shilling and Veeky Forumsnessman quality investment advice you aren't going to make it. Dump your bags and hop on buddy, it's not too late :-)

Yeah, you're pretty dumb. It would be orders of magnitude slower to either send it to an exchange to change it or shapeshift it. REQ automates all these shitty steps, and that will make widespread crypto adoption much easier.

You really are dumb. Do you even know what REQ does?

I don't see why it wouldn't be used, it's easier than setting up many options for individual cryptos, and the vendor has a higher likelihood of getting paid in crypto if he uses it (I don't pay using BTC, I'd rather debit/credit cuz that shit sucks, but if the vendor just listed "pay with REQ", you could pay with whatever you want).

Basically, it has no competitors for a much needed market.

So are you just a salty OMG holder or what? Nothing against OMG but you just seem irrationally opposed to this project.

Hell even btc is called shitcoin on here.
>you hear that Rand? It's the winds of shit.

we are the REQ marines and we are NOT fucking selling.

How far will it dip?

It won't. Anyone who sold can post a pink wojak now after that whale removed his wall and it started moving up again.

BTC is a shitcoin though. Kind of like how gold would be shit for paying, since you'd have to have a scale setup for every vendor and it would slow transaction time.

It doesn't need to not be a shitcoin though imo, it's the king. The king doesn't have to be the best athlete or hardest worker, or even the smartest.

stop talking with these fuckers. do you want to sell now? No? so let people who are clueless sell as low as possible. I need to make some serious cash next year.

Pffff dip is over son, welcome to the floor.

wew that's a big buy wall

I got $40 of ETH more in my binance wallet, do I drop it into my 806REQ? Or toss it into XLM?

Up to you, REQ is at the literal bottom and has a testnet release vaguely soon so nobody can plan, and XLM has a ton of events but they might be bad.

Most vendors in the future will likely accept 3 or more cryptos anyway. If you're not holding at least one fucking currency crypto, just wtf are you doing?

>ur liek so dumbb xDDD

OMG is worthless as well.

idk why you faggots think you can just make frictionless currency exchanges and automate them to boot. Crypto will and currently has primary currency tokens. There is nothing attractive about this.

I really like this coin and I am looking forward to the future

satan

6 is good luck in china
that's one of the first thing you have to learn trading

I was almost positive this shitcoin wasn't gonna move unless Elon Musk himself spread his anus on stage and said he was selling paypal and submitting to the his new god Request Network, thought I'd buy it just incase for FOMO, learned my lesson on trusting Veeky Forums