Nechronica

Mythras/RuneQuest 6

ORE

The various 40k RPGs.

>Groin
>Higher than anything but the face
Nice Hollywood martial arts, faggot.

>32 possible locations
What possible combination of dice can accommodate this chart?
Yes, I know it's not from a tabletop game, but I'm curious as to what combination of dice can generate one out of thirty-two possibilities

4d8, I guess. Group the bigger areas towards the middle and the smaller ones towards the outside.

GURPS Lite

>Fucking up Hero's hitlocations that bad.
Rustled.
mojobob.com/roleplay/hero/hitlocs.pdf

(1d4-1)*8+1d8/(1d8-1)*4+1d4 will get you an even distribution
Only produced a results from 4 to 32, or 29 possible results, not 32.

Help me out here, Veeky Forums, why does hitting someone in the asshole hurt more than hitting them in the dick?

It's the asshole, it's the spine, because of the risk of long term permanent harm. A kick to the groin hurts but there's less chance of a permanent debilitating injury from the groin.

it's not the asshole

god damn it

A Time of War: The Battletech RPG.

>rules lite to medium
Oh, nevermind.

I've been punched in the dick before and it usually hurts for about a day. But, one time I accidentally sat down on something hard in the wrong way and smashed my coccyx and couldn't sit without pain for a solid month.

GURPS Lite.

Roll d100 (or 2d20 or whatever) with bigger area corresponding to wider range of numbers. Yes, it's that simple, you don't need very special combination of dice every time you see new number.

The OP is clearly based more on weapons that pierce the flesh whilst yours is based on striking

Being punched in the upper thigh is nothing, being stabbed in the upper thigh could kill you in minutes if your femoral artery is hit

But yeah, groin is higher than it should be just for reasons of 'oh god my balls'

okay, so we need a rules light system that has seperate hit-charts for dlunt weapons and piercing weapons, do we need a third for edged weapons?

Is this system supposed to have magic too? will we need a fourth hit-location chart for magic or energy type attacks?

Of course. There is rules light, and there there is just freeform madness. We also need a chart for directed energy weapons, which are distinct enough from magic to warrant it.

1d4chan.org/wiki/D6-lite
D6 Lite, though only a head or body blow is fatal.

>I accidentally sat down on something hard in the wrong way
You're not fooling anyone.

Doesn't have hit locations.

one hit ko

yea ur a faggit