Is it just me or is Veeky Forums actually full of the nicest, most elegant gentlemen and cat girls on Veeky Forums?

Is it just me or is Veeky Forums actually full of the nicest, most elegant gentlemen and cat girls on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

virtualoptim.tumblr.com/post/148356264605/osr-a-shit-just-kidding-also-want-to-make-it
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43816020/#43823558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself faggot

Fuck off you spastic.

I probably deserved that.

Eh... we're semi-decent folk who remain on topic a good part of the time. The downside is that we have to deal with Virt. Veeky Forums is as decent as it is simply because we have Virt to counterbalance the rest of it.

Who the hell is Virt?

A long banned tripfag who would be forgotten if anons would just stop bringing him up.

He's not gone, he's back.

virtualoptim.tumblr.com/post/148356264605/osr-a-shit-just-kidding-also-want-to-make-it

>Bragging about trolling Veeky Forums on his tumblr
Why does anyone take him seriously again?

Nobody should, but he's responsible for de-railing about 10% of Veeky Forums on a daily basis, and no one is bothering to teach the newfags about him, so they fall for it every time.

you're a faggot, fuck you

Fuck you mate Nicest is a stretch, but tg is probably nicer than most because almost all of these hobbies require playing with someone else so you can't be a rampaging asshole and still have fun or stay in the hobby

I believe the majority of Veeky Forums are GMs (in addition to other pursuits), and generally long term GMs. Of course I have no stats to back this up, but it does seem to be the case.

Even without that, traditional games is a hobby that requires interaction with other humans, so people on this board actually have to deal with people on a semi-regular basis, and they have to do so in a non-fuckwit way if they want to still have people to play against for any length of time.

>arguments against games all boil down to "stop liking what I don't like"
>gamer red flags include anyone who does anything besides slavishly devote themselves to the hobby
>fantasizes about fucking corpses
>/r9k/ tier opinions on women
>makes g-mod massacre videos because Hatred was too expensive
>edgiest sense of humor imaginable
>thinking he's hot shit for getting banned from Veeky Forums
>all of this unironically posted on his own tumblr page
I knew Virt was a turbo autist but this takes the cake.

I don't think I'd consider us the nicest board on the entire site, but I honestly think we're one of the more well behaved ones.

More often the not the threads are a fairly civil barring a few topics (I'm looking at you alignment discussion threads) and even when we get magical realm it's usually all in good fun.

That being said we can definitely be assholes.

>Is it just me or is Veeky Forums actually full of the nicest, most elegant gentlemen and cat girls on Veeky Forums?

Dunno about the rest of Veeky Forums, but I like you too user.

It's not just you. It used to be a meme that Mr. Rogers was the Veeky Forums mascot, because we were one of the nicest and most helpful boards to newbies. That's changed a bit over the past couple of years, but there's still a lot of really decent folks.

For more embarrassing details on virt's autism, see
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43816020/#43823558

>It used to be a meme that Mr. Rogers was the Veeky Forums mascot

So that's why I keep seeing him crop up around here?

I don't know, I've been on /po/ a couple times and they seem a little xenophobic.

Yeah. Starting about a year and a half ago some spergs started taking offense to the use of these things and flipping out when they were posted. "Fuck you, that's just a stupid meme, why would anyone do anything nice" kind of shit.

I miss the days you could make this argument about /co/.

But yeah, we're not perfect, but we generally behave. And I think you're pretty neat, too, OP.

For a faggot

It's Veeky Forums, we're all faggots here

Nyaaan?~

Well yes thank you.

We love you too, faglords.

/d/ is a contender. Worst they get is the occasional sjw issues around some topics. A certain general caused a little trouble, but they weren't board natives.

[s4s] is the nicest board, but Veeky Forums is nice too

LONDON