MON-KEIGH FILTH

MON-KEIGH FILTH.

THE STARS ONCE LIVED AND DIED AT OUR COMMAND.

WHO ARE YOU TO SUCH AS WE?

The players.

Those whose day is not yet done.

One with a functioning Penis.

Space Elves = best faction
(Orks = second best faction)

Joke fluff is so much better than real fluff.

Not really.

Eh, it is to me. Life's too short to read

Lazy faggot

>THE STARS ONCE LIVED AND DIED AT OUR COMMAND.

And do they still?

I meant more that the writing's bad.

It is miles and miles above this trite shite:

So did they for us.
Unlike you we are not dicks about it.

To be fair is obviously mocking the Ultramarines fluff.

Once.

Opinion duly noted. I found the greentext pretty funny.

You were as gods until you literally fucked it up. The fall of your race is your fault and your fault entirely, the humans had nothing to do with it.

It doesn't even mock them properly.

The Humans brought this on themselves, but the fucking children? I know citizens have always been slaughtered like this in war, and especially in Warhammer, but if the Eldar are supposedly so advanced then don't just act lke barbarians.
I understand how badly that asshole fucked up, and war was appropriate. I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the damn children hiding in the mountains.
If you're so advanced then you should be "above it all" in actions, not merely words.

>showing mercy to vermin.

It's like you've just discovered grimdark

(or you've just discovered that the Eldar are supposed to be complete dicks)

It's the fucking hypocrisy.

I admit, I expected more from them.

>exterminating worthless vermin who have defiled your kin and ancestors.
>hypocritical.

Do you spare the babies of rats too?

Well, ol' Eldrad has announced the end of times, so it looks like Eldar will be commanding stars to live and die again soon.

Ago of Eldrad here we come ! I can't wait for seraphon and celestials in the new warhammer: age of something something !!

Weirdest looking Necron I've ever seen.

And Eldrad wasted a few hundred thousand eldar lives on a stupid and retarded plan as well so we know it's canon.

Wouldn't that be in the hundreds of millions or are you only counting the living eldar that died for that plan?

Silly me, you're right. The greatest of all farseers wouldn't be gambling with anything less seven digits of the dying race now would he.

All humans are children to Eldar. They live for thousands of years. The difference between a 10 and 20 year old is nothing to them. The vermin reproduce at such a rate that they're little more than rabbits. Would you expect them to spare Ork spores as well? As you said yourself, entire cities of innocent people are wiped out all the time in human history. Why would Eldar treat humans better than they treat themselves?

GW really fucked with him in the fluff.

>elves talking

Nice try, but you're all still getting raped.

Last chance to lube my cock with your mouth before I go in dry.

Except nowhere does it state anything to that effect. The only suggestion as to what happened to the souls is that they splintered off in similar fashion to Khaine rather than forming one cohesive entity.

OH THANK ISHA, their souls are only splintered like a door shattered by an overenthusiastic SWAT team, and in a parallel to the destruction of the god of war at the hands of the Chaos god of bad touch and cocaine. Eldrad truly knows what he's doing.

>Makes up stuff about millions of eldar dying
>Point out that's never mentioned and if anything it suggests they have a partially formed new God
>That's just as bad!

Uhh, sure... Have fun making shit up and over reacting to blind speculation.

>

>I SAID, BITCH, WHERE?

Captain Artemis will come for you too.

Just wait.

The Eldar souls were dragged out of the Indinity Circuits and a part of them was used up in awakening Ynnead. The ritual was sisturbed and then stopped.

The mind of Ynnead returned to the oblivion of sleep but a shard of it was blasted into space.

What happened to the Eldar souls after the event? There is no fluff that says they magically returned to their craftworlds. Do you know what will happen to Ctafworlds without the souls? They will crippled husks in space.

>Eldar diplomat gets killed
>Eldar proceed to have a shitfit and waste hundreds more of their own lives to blow up a planet

Eldar fluff has never been well written.

Unless its 2e edition before Thorpe ruined them.

>What happened to the Eldar souls after the event?

You are asking a question that is already answered in that reply and your own post. There was not enough time for the souls to form the whole God, but they did form a shard. What happens to the shard is left open, but there is no reason to presume the shard was destroyed or the souls that formed it were destroyed. We will have to see how the shard is followed up, but it will likely be an important plot device for them to fight over.

The part about the craftworlds being emptied of all their souls was only in the event of the ritual's completion and the death of Chaos. Seeing as how that didn't happen I'm not sure why you're acting as if it's happened.

New plastic Avatar kit that lets you construct either an Avatar of Ynnead or Khaine.

GAZE UPON ME WITCH, AND WITNESS THY SAVIOR

WITNESS THAT WHICH HOLDS BACK THE FOUL SPAWN OF UNREALITY, THAT BEING WHICH STRUGGLES WITH ALL FOUR DEGENERATE GODS OF THE PRIMORDIAL CHAOS AND FORCES THEM ALL TO HEEL. THAT BEING WHO IS THE LONE FORCE STANDING BETWEEN YOU AND THE INFINITE DAEMONIC HORDES OF THE DARK GODS. HE WHO MARTYRED HIMSELF NOT JUST FOR HIS RACE, BUT ALL RACES. HE WHO SACRIFICED HIMSELF TO TAKE REALITY ITSELF AS HIS WARD AND TO PROTECT IT FROM ALL WHO SEEK TO DEFILE IT.

GAZE UPON ME WITCH, CONCEIVE THAT IS MANKIND THAT WHICH IS YOUR SALVATION

GAZE UPON ME WITCH, RECOGNIZE THAT IT IS MAN WHO SPAWNED A GOD MIGHTIER THAN YOUR ENTIRE PANTHEON

It says all the souls of the Eldar gave Ynnead a portion of their sentience which implies they were all there.

Hey remember how you sold your soul for magic beans? And then how you lost The War in Heaven, because you were too busy fighting the guys that tricked you? And then how you were sent packing to the edge of the galaxy and were literally forgotten about? All the while we built an empire that was uncontested for aeons. An empire so smooth the only thing that crumbled it was boredom? And then, seeing your chance at being relevant again, finally crawled out from your hole to find half of you had gone insane? Remember that? Remember that long history of constant failure and loss were you were deprived of mind, body and soul, not to mention your empire and culture? You couldn't even cure your shitty lifespan without making everything worse for yourselves. You have achieved nothing your entire existence as a species. You spent most of history sleeping doing absolutely nothing. Your entire existence can be summed up as "lost souls, lost war, slept and then lost sanity". You are a footnote in the history of the galaxy.

>It says all the souls of the Eldar gave Ynnead a portion of their sentience which implies they were all there
>It says all the souls of the Eldar gave Ynnead a portion of their sentience
>gave Ynnead a portion
>Portion

>And then how you lost The War in Heaven

The War in Heaven hasn't ended. The Necrons used another weapon in their disposal. Namely time. The Necrons (Orkian) foresaw the Fall of Eldar and decided to sleep off the wounds of the War in Heaven until it was time to reawaken.

Now the Eldar are dying out while the Necrons are resurging back to power. All of this is the fault of the Eldar who couldn't be bothered to continue hinting the Necrons and didn't foresee their doom.

>You are a footnote in the history of the galaxy.

The galaxy is the way it is because of the legacy of the Necrons.

They were there and gave Ynnead a portion.

And you know what happened next? The moon and statues exploded. So what happened to the souls in the ritual? Ynnead didn't consume them fully and the links to the Craftworlds were destroyed.

So you do not know what happened to the souls.

>I expected more of them

Do you expect more of the exterminator that doesn't only kill the adult rats?

We actually shape the stars to our will, as well as fates. Tell me, were you there? Picking and plucking at the strings of the galaxy as it grew? We were in control the whole time, but you could not realize this, even with your foresight. Building an "uncontested empire" is easy when you're alone in the galaxy. We did it against a race of life creators and their children before killing our own Gods. Tell me, what does it make you when you control Gods as they control the universe?

Never, Ynnead will be born, but late.

And about not achieving anything.

The Necrons defeated the greatest and oldest race that ever walked the galaxy and slew gods both material and immaterial. They conquered the galaxy.

Send more bodies next time.

Someone that is not dying out and didn't overwork his reproduction organs into being barely functional.

I want to be alive to see men and necrontyr wrecking the shit of space pixies, side by side.

>That pic
Chapter Master will never be alive again...

Would be cool to see Emps in a brand new set of necrondermis. ; ^ )

I still have hope. Lord Commander Valerius Maletenio will rise again.

the ones that didn't fuck a chaos god into existence you perverted fucks

/thread

I thought about something. Eldar and Orks are pretty much the only ones that fight with courage alone, while the troops of the other races either get indoctrinated, pressured into fighting or are just insane.

There are exceptions like the elysian drop troops, but in general: Eldar = Orks > everyone else

Unless the guys that were doing it after Duke stopped will find their balls again and do it in secrecy.

It works for me. Soon the Frenzied Scions will hunt down every Ork and Saxon in the galaxy.

Saw a thread the other day where an amateur progammer said he was sifting through the code and putting together some features Duke was planning. I live in hope.

Hoping so.

One day the Steel Warlords will tear the Emperor's enemies with steel and might while making Ferrus Manus proud in the process.

Really? I'll have to go and look into the archives then.

>One day the Steel Warlords will tear the Emperor's enemies with steel and might while making Ferrus Manus proud in the process.
Wait aren't you they that 2nd Founding chapter of yours that is frowned upon by their parent chapter?

>The part about the craftworlds being emptied of all their souls was only in the event of the ritual's completion and the death of Chaos.

No it wasn't, that's why it was a gamble.
All the souls left the Infinity Circuits for the crystaline sands of Coheria. There they tried to waken Ynnead, but failed.
There is no return to the infinity circuit for them.

That's literally all the thread was. No point looking in the archives.

3rd. And yeah. As well as others frown on us for not leaving civilians and actually trying to go the extra length and save them.

Darn.

>There is no return to the infinity circuit for them.

Then where did they go!?

>we wuz kangs n' sheeeit

>3rd. And yeah. As well as others frown on us for not leaving civilians and actually trying to go the extra length and save them.
That last part sounds like heresy unless you're a Dangle prepping for the final galactic Smackdown. Also I changed muh DA successor chapter's name and colors. Added something more to them then just being French Dark Angels living on what happens if you took France, put it in space, and added 203% more snow and ice.

You think any faction spares Eldar children (including other Eldar?)

It's only bad if Eldar do it.

I don't see anything wrong in saving civilians. Yes, lives are the Emperor's currency, but HE on Terra also expects you to be stingy about them and only spend the required numbers. Never waste it. Also extra gratitude and a possible recruiting world will strengthen the Chapter in dire times. Not to mention the satisfaction that you can give the sons of the Gorgon a good name.

And mind you, there are Captains/Chapters who will go the extra length to save civilians while still doing their duties.

Also nice idea you have with your Chapter. Do they also have a not!Roland?

The SoBs do it...but for a wholly different reason. Especially little Eldar boys.

Time to end yourself, you earned it.

>I don't see anything wrong in saving civilians. Yes, lives are the Emperor's currency, but HE on Terra also expects you to be stingy about them and only spend the required numbers. Never waste it. Also extra gratitude and a possible recruiting world will strengthen the Chapter in dire times. Not to mention the satisfaction that you can give the sons of the Gorgon a good name.
>And mind you, there are Captains/Chapters who will go the extra length to save civilians while still doing their duties.
Now that isn't wrong. The legion building is what led to the Badab War. Unless you're a DA of course because no one wants to have tea with you because Asmodai is a hyperactive spas who shortens your friend list.
>Also nice idea you have with your Chapter. Do they also have a not!Roland?
Affriad not. But what I did add was an "try to win the heart common man angle" and a "The Inquisition is going after us because snooping around in the Rock to learn the secrets of the Unforgiven is hard" angle.
Maybe they should be using Wraiths to protect the Eldar daycare.

well ima tell ya what happens next: eldrad does another ritual, capt artemis tries to stop him, but new eldar god is born, and eldar don't need no infinity circuits anymore.

Tis the rebirth of the eldar
tis the new edition
itll be awesome with fyreslayers against tau and sigmarines fucking everywhere !

ded skellington.
He's been ded for a while, no one even noticed.

did the necrons foresee the rebirth of the eldar?

>because u dun goofed robot skellies !!

Waiting for Forgeworld Squats

>"Hey Idranel, found this photo of you and your mon-keigh lover. Care to explain, and wheres the cute half eldar child?

(drawing courtesy of an user via Veeky Forums drawthread)

>not taller than him
>normal eyes
>pregnancy
Headcanon and memes, nothing but headcanon and memes.

No.

So this means it ain't going to happen. Especially after Eldrad fucked things up. Heck, even Eldar does not believe in the rebirth of the Eldarrace that's why he made the Death Masque plan in the first place.

I dont know. I find this pic to be hot. And cute too.

We can fuck whenever we want to without immediately attracting the attention of the BDSM rape god that you dumbfucks orgied into existence.

Do you want me to call Artemis?

>Hey Idranel, found this photo of you and your mon-keigh lover. Care to explain, and wheres the cute half eldar child so we can kill it for being an abomination tainted by mon'keigh filth?
FTFY

>'The Eldar’s time is over. Would that they had the good grace to accept their oblivion with dignity.'

/d/, pls go, preggo is a gross fetish, not as bad as futa or slob, but still disgusting.

>The legion building is what led to the Badab War.
Don't worry. I ain't gonna do this. Though more recruitment worlds = bigger recruit pool = better chances that the Chapter can faster get their junk together after suffering a lot of damage.

Also like the additional stuff you wrote.

Well said, battle-brother.

Well, they still do for us....

>WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHEEEEIT
>WE WUZ MAKIN DA STARZ DIE N LIV N SHEIT
>WHO DA FUK DEEZ MON-KEIGH NIGGAZ

The absolute state of the Eldar these days

Says the other space pixie fairy that DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING OF THE PAST.

What was there to learn? Other than, don't mix psychic powers with good wholesome fun?

>Don't worry. I ain't gonna do this. Though more recruitment worlds = bigger recruit pool = better chances that the Chapter can faster get their junk together after suffering a lot of damage.
In that case it's fine.
>Also like the additional stuff you wrote.
Thanks. The Inquisition part was something I wasn't so sure on, but then I remembered why I thought of it the first place.
>Inquisitorial inspection on homeworld
>Inquisition leaves
>Warpstorm out of nowhere engulfs homeworld
>mfw
>Warpstorm is over
>EC fleet pops out of nowhere
>tries to raid my homeworld
>thousand or so CSM can't get pass the wall or the Rhinos and Land Raiders I left home
>arrives back at homeworld to defend it
>mfw the Emperor's Children go into overdrive and wipe me out

This is the worst thread on Veeky Forums right now.